wELCOME BACK,GAELE ARNOTT

  • prem lulla
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005

      Gaele Arnott <gaeleaus@...> wrote:

      hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me GREETINGS TO YOU ALSO
      after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
      I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.

      WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS THE BOAT IS CONCERNED
      BECAUSE THE SEAS ARE NEVER QUIET

      I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
      WELCOME BACK , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POSTINGS
      with love

      PREM ALOK

      Posting message to this list:

      Discover Yahoo!
    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thankyou
        I've now reinstalled all programmes and have just some tricky bits with hardware - getting the printer to like it's new home is being a challenge
        slowly I'm getting there including a different style back up system
        It's good to sail the seas with you
        with love
        Gaele
        hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me GREETINGS TO YOU ALSO
        after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
        I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.

        WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS THE BOAT IS CONCERNED
        BECAUSE THE SEAS ARE NEVER QUIET

        I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
        WELCOME BACK , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POSTINGS
        with love

        PREM ALOK

        Posting message to this list:

        Discover Yahoo!

        Posting message to this list:

        Different religions beliefsDivinationBeliefs
        ReligionBeyond beliefJewish belief

        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.