after the computer woes

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005

      hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me
      after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
      I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.
      I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
      with love
      Gaele
    • prem lulla
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005

        Gaele Arnott <gaeleaus@...> wrote:

        hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me GREETINGS TO YOU ALSO
        after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
        I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.

        WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS THE BOAT IS CONCERNED
        BECAUSE THE SEAS ARE NEVER QUIET

        I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
        WELCOME BACK , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POSTINGS
        with love

        PREM ALOK

        Posting message to this list:

        Discover Yahoo!
      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          Thankyou
          I've now reinstalled all programmes and have just some tricky bits with hardware - getting the printer to like it's new home is being a challenge
          slowly I'm getting there including a different style back up system
          It's good to sail the seas with you
          with love
          Gaele
          hello to everyone travelling this life's path with me GREETINGS TO YOU ALSO
          after this long absence of more than two weeks I seem to be back into my computer
          I hope your journey has been a happy one with less frustration than mine these past few weeks.

          WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT AS FAR AS THE BOAT IS CONCERNED
          BECAUSE THE SEAS ARE NEVER QUIET

          I will be back to daily postings in the next day or so so look forward to being with you again
          WELCOME BACK , WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR POSTINGS
          with love

          PREM ALOK

          Posting message to this list:

          Discover Yahoo!

          Posting message to this list:

          Different religions beliefsDivinationBeliefs
          ReligionBeyond beliefJewish belief

          Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.