[ANGEL] RIVATIM, 22nd Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2005

      Note:  This will be the only angel message today. I am giving  the sun time to catch up to the angel messages.The Sun's degree today is 9 degrees Cancer. Yesterday's angel message was for 11 degrees Cancer. With deep gratitude, Cynthia Rose

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Angels of ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M’

      22nd Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through space and time.  We teach the importance of  FLOWING FEELINGS in attracting specific destinations. This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax.

      Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVIDLY imagine that you feel your body
      growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing
      3 inches taller through the top of your head.

      Take your time.
      SENSE this.

      ~~~

      Now in your imagination extend your body's growth to a foot out of
      the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head.

      Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size
      and then growing back quickly to the bigger size.

      Pay attention to the reality of the SENSATION of it.

      ~~~

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon,
      extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.
      SENSE yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof
      and out over the top of the building.

      ~~~

      Over the roof, image that the light is very bright.
      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside.
      When you are ready, come back over the rooftop
      and make it even brighter.

      ~~~

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future
      to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED.

      Even if this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future,
      it doesn't matter, you go immediately to that time in the
      future when you are Christ Conscious.

      Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self. FLOW WITH FEELINGS OF YOUR UNIQUE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS.

      ~~~

      As you flow with feelings of enlightenment of your Christ Conscious SELF, ask your Christ Self to completely merge with you permanently.

      Now travel back  in time to this present.

      ~~~

      Flowing with feelings of your Christ Self,  heal yourself in the present time on an
      on-going basis, and, through enlightenment and complete control of all time and space, heal yourself in the past from this lifetime's
      conception all the way into the present.

      Heal of all lifetimes, for yourself, and if so guided, for
      another child of God, or for healing of any situation.

      ~~~

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere.

       Visualize a color of a divine virtue and place over it a sacred pattern or image, according to inner guidance. Then dive through this image.

      You will find yourself in Heavenly Realms. Flow with feelings of these places and the beings you meet there.

      Use The
      Law of One for your own and other's protection.

      Whenever you wish to return, you will do so automatically by intending to do so.

      ***

      As you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M

      We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities, through the virtue of inner guidance.
      ---------

      We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy,
      in order to empower you to perform the greatest
      miracles and become a master of metaphysics. This is done through the virtue of Cause and Effect.
      ---------

      We confer on you the ability to understand and use
      the power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise
      use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation. This is the virtue of the legality of harmony of all visible worlds.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We encourage you to FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the divine virtue of
      wisdom and enlightenment. These flowing feelings lead to
      clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate,
      the understanding of all languages, and control the spirits of the air.

      We help you RELEASE feelings of imperfection and limitation,
      so that you attract realities of omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.  This is done through the virtue of transformation, the mysteries of life and death.
      ---------

      We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability
      to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance,
      in which you become one with Divine Mind.
      ---------

      We teach you to control your feelings completely,
      and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities
      of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel
      the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.
      ---------

      We teach you to become masters of transformation, throught the virtue of flowing feelings.
      ---------

      *****

      The musical notes forming the melody of our name are:
      C ~ G ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ D.

      In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in
      their imagination and feeling through time and space.

      Because FLOWING FEELINGS are the precursor of change in the physical realm,
      when FLOWING FEELINGS of traveling are strong enough,
      even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage the children
      of God to experience in meditation the expansion of feeling
      and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

      Sigil of

      Rivatim

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 1 Feb. 2005

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:  1 February 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2005

[...]

        Heal all lifetimes, for yourself, and if so guided, for
[...]

        understanding of all languages, and control of the spirits of the air.

        We help you RELEASE feelings of imperfection and limitation, so
        that you attract realities of omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.
        This is done through the virtue of transformation, the mysteries of life and death.
        ---------

        We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability
        to enter a timeless and spaceless state of trance,
        in which you become one with Divine Mind.
        ---------

        We teach you to control your feelings completely,
        and to give them strength and attunement to the qualities
        of the divine virtues. We teach you to master and feel
        the concepts of shape, measure, number, and weight.
        ---------

        We teach you to become masters of transformation,
        through the virtue of flowing feelings.
        ---------

        *****

        The musical notes forming the melody of our name are:
        C ~ G ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ D.

        In the workshop of Divine Emanation, the children of God travel in
        their imagination and feeling through time and space.

        Because FLOWING FEELINGS are the precursor of change in the physical realm,
        when FLOWING FEELINGS of traveling are strong enough,
        even the physical body can travel effortlessly through time and space.

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."

        On the 22nd day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we encourage the children
        of God to experience in meditation the expansion of feeling
        and awareness into many mansions of Divine Creation.

        Sigil of

        'Rivatim'

        *** ECSTASY ***

        Revised Document: 1 Feb. 2005
        Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        spiritus@...

        Web Formatting:  29 July 2005

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 25, 2005

[...]

            Dive into the image.

            Find yourself in Heavenly Realms.
            Flow with feelings of these places and the beings you meet there.

            Use The Law of One for your own and other's protection.

            Whenever you wish to return,
            you will do so automatically by intending to do so.

            ***

            As you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
            in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

            ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M

            We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.
            This is the virtue of following inner seeking, prompting, and guidance.
            ---------

            We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy,
            empowering you to perform the greatest miracles and
            become masters of metaphysics. This is done
            through the virtue of Cause and Effect.
            ---------

            We confer on you the ability to understand and use the
            power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise
            use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation. This is the
            virtue of the legality of harmony of all visible worlds.
            ---------

            A and umlaut A (ae)

            We encourage you to FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the divine virtue
            of wisdom and enlightenment. These flowing feelings lead
            to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate, the
            understanding of all languages, and controlling spirits of the air.

            We help you RELEASE feelings of imperfection and limitation,
            so that you attract realities of omnipresence, omnipotence,
            and omniscience. This is done through the virtue of

            the mysteries of life and death, and transformation.
            ---------

[...]

            Revised Document: 25 September 2005
            Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
            spiritus@...

[...]

[...]