Re: (unknown)

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6 1:20 PM
      Thank you for your comments, JoAnn.

      It seems as if this anti-dialog is being repeated by many who say
      they are making a "point" that love and light don't make the
      necessary changes.

      Can they be so blind to think that love and light are not what is
      necessary for our heart and soul?

      If these poor souls would still themselves long enough to find out
      how to renew themselves with love and light, they would finally know
      the solution is in this fulfillment, and they would stop hassling
      those who speak of it.

      It is not about argueing with them, as they do. For us, it is
      compassion and puzzlement that they do not understand. As we openly
      honor the redeeming grace of Love, may they finally come to accept
      their part within Love & Divinity.

      I would be glad to hear from the others here, too. Do you see any
      validity to some of those who are calling love and light as dreamy
      fluff, but not practical to solving problems?

      Can we not tune ourselves to the Divine no matter what our current
      circumstances are, and place our faith in Love to light our way?

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., JoAnnKite13@w... wrote:
      > Hi, Polly and everyone,
      > I've seen some of the same type of reactions in my own
      experience,
      > and I think it may be because, in the last analysis, there are only
      two
      > ways of looking at life - either we trust it, or we fear it.
      Nowadays

    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 7 8:31 AM
        << I would be glad to hear from the others here, too. Do you see any
        validity to some of those who are calling love and light as dreamy
        fluff, but not practical to solving problems?

        Hi Polly,
        Through my experience working in workshops and experiencing those whom think
        love and light are a bunch of dreamy fluff, in reality are those that don't
        feel love or light within themselves and are stuck in the negative, which
        then keeps them in the negative. After all ~ we are what we think, aren't
        we?
        I watched a program last night on the Wisdom channel, and one of the things
        Duane talked about was people afraid of the light and love.
        Perhaps they have been wounded as a child or young adult, stopped believing
        in love and sadly as it might be, every time they hear the word love or light
        ~ it frightens them to the point of anger. When the powerful feeling of love
        has been experienced and then jerked away and discovered wasn't real, it
        carries us away in the valley of fear and then love is experienced as
        something negative, or painful.
        So us that know love to be the strongest, most wonderful thing in the world,
        must work harder with these people to show them that there is a love within
        that never fails us.
        Pattimari
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7 8:50 AM
          Positive Thoughts
          Margaret Helmstetter

          The sun shines on me
          Although the rain is falling all around
          I know I am who I am
          You can not defeat me

          My confidence is part of me
          It shines forth always
          Your words mean nothing
          They are not a part of me

          The looks you give
          Can not damage me
          I know who I am
          Do you know me?
        • pmenendez@myexcel.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7 10:08 AM
            Hi Patti,

            Both you and JoAnn have responded with the wisdom that love brings.
            Thanks to both of you.

            This topic should often be discussed. We have the ability to
            represent unfailing love, only if we know how to renew in it.

            In life, many are wounded by the failings of one another. We cannot
            satisfy and fulfill what everyone would like from us. I cannot be
            dependent on others for love and happiness, nor blame others when I
            do not feel satisfied.

            Through experience we discover how to renew ourselves from a divine
            source, and then bring this wellspring into our living experience for
            those around us. Everyone in our experience benefits, and each
            should learn how to tap the divine for fulfillment of the living
            experience.

            The best that we can each do is to nurture and enhance life with
            loving and harmonious actions. Pure, simple, conscientious living
            is good for the soul. The soul feels satisfied in love, purity, and
            simplicity.

            To be free to know this soul satisfaction, we need the independence
            of knowing ourselves without relying on any others.

            In other words, we need a relationship with the Divine. With this
            wellspring, we have the spiritual fuel to uplift life and encourage
            others to seek the ever-present fountain of divine fulfillment.

            Have a happy day, all.

            Love, Polly

            ------------------------------

            Patti said:

            "So us that know love to be the strongest, most wonderful thing in
            the world, must work harder with these people to show them that there
            is a love within that never fails us."
          • Spiritus Sanctus
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002

              Thanks Carol,

              I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you will know the sun position and the other planets too..

              Cynthia Rose

              Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and place
              of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

            • Lyn
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                Hi Cynthia,

                Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

                Thank you.

                Lyn

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                  Dear Lyn,

                  As long as you have the date, we can figure your sun and most of the planets...the only thing we won't have is your rising sign and the proper houses for your planets.  That will be OK....because the planets are the main things.

                  Your body and subconscious does know the exact time however.  If you can go into deep relaxation and ASK the body and subconscious to play back your birth experience, you should be able to tell if it is morning or night etc.  You may even get a definite time.

                   Then have a friend muscle test you to see if its right, or you can use a pendelum.

                   It may come through in a dream also.

                    Usually the time of day you are born is a POWER time each day for you.  In other words, the time you are born has the most energy and depth of feeling for you.  Are you aware of a special time of day?  Perhaps as a child you had a special time of day?

                  With love,

                  Cynthia
                  Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

                  Thank you.

                  Lyn

                  --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:

                  > Thanks Carol,
                  >
                  > I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you
                  will know the sun position and the other planets too..

                  > Cynthia Rose
                  >

                  > Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and
                  place
                  > of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

                  Posting message to this list:

                • Polly
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                    Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!

                    It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                    There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                    and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.

                    Many blessings and much love,
                    Polly
                  • Leonard A Wilkinson
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                      Hey Polly.....I only told half the story when I told you about my
                      diet changes ! Over the same period I too have come close to
                      source......the real reason for the healthy change...and for the
                      change in diet....and for the regular 5.30am yoga excercises....and
                      for the regular twice daily meditations. ..and especially for the
                      stillness that allows the inner guidance to come through ....and for
                      the fun....the joy...the bliss and harmony that comes with that
                      allowing..you call it nourishing! Thanks Polly.
                      (Bliss is a good habit)

                      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly" <pmenendez@m...> wrote:
                      > Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!
                      >
                      > It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                      > There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                      > and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.
                      >
                      > Many blessings and much love,
                      > Polly
                    • Polly
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                        Well put Leonard.  Thanks for sharing.

                        ~~ Love ~~
                      • FaoiltiarnaWolfcaller
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 2 5:14 AM
                          >>>I feel so sad at the moment and I don't know why
                          could I have prayer?
                          Thank you
                          love Sianna

                          {{{{Sianna}}}} A gentle hug, warm thoughts, and prayers beaming your way.....
                                                                              Michele