[ANGEL] 7 Cancer, The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 24, 2005

      7 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Losimon’

      Beloved,

      ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, flowing feelings, and body.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

      We inform the Children of Light and Love about all of the original mysteries and religious systems of the earth.

      So great is the power of true mastery of flowing will and feeling, that miracles of old can be repeated in present time.  Mastery of flowing will and feeling, known by the ancients as THE ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FLUID, allows a person to  ’ withdraw from the earth its power of gravitation and make himself, other people, and objects to become as light as a feather’.

      Earth’s original mysteries and religious systems operated on mastery of powerful flowing will-intent and feeling. These mysteries and religious systems were inspired to come into being for the purpose of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being and true spiritual morality.  The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together and the source of true morality, vitality, and immortality,  is the virtue of the first letter of our name, letter L.  This virtue shines with an olive green light to the musical note of F.

      Mysteries and religious systems of antiquity promoted cognition brought about by Love Divine, to transmute everything into its perfect divine expression  and divine justice and harmony. Divine Justice and Harmony, and transmutation, are the virtues of the second letter of our name, the letters umlaut O, oe, and O. Transmutation shines with a deep orange light and vibrates to the musical note of D-sharp. O shines with an ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.

      ‘We teach all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields.’

      ‘We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

      Ancient religious systems sought access to all-penetrating-willpower for the highest good of all concerned, the divine virtue of the next letter, the letter S. Access is made in the deep delta brainwave state of the inner divine infant self, in complete safety of pure being and oneness with Divine Being and all creation. This virtue shines with a purple red light to the musical note of G-sharp.

      ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.  We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

      Ancient religious systems penetrated the Laws of Cause and Effect through the awakening of memory, remembrance, conscience,  and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm of the human being and the macrocosm of Creation,  the “as above so below”, which gives control of breath.

      This is the divine virtue of letter I, which shines with a light opalescent light to the musical note of G.

      The next divine virtue emphasized in ancient religious miracles, especially of levitation, is the divine virtue of flowing feeling, emotion, fluidity, magnetism and change,  the letter, M, shining with a blue green light to the musical note of D.  This is a key virtue in controlling gravity.

      ‘We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.  We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.’

      The next letters, the letters umlaut O, oe, and O, emphasize transmutation into Divine Perfection and success and satisfaction for all, the divine virtue of justice and harmony. The virtue of justice and harmony reveals the keys to astro and metaphysics.

      ‘We teach the Children of Light and Love how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

      ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

      The culmination of ancient mysteries and religious systems was accessing Supreme Happiness and Bliss, the final divine virtue of our name, letter N, shining with a deep red light to the musical note of A.  This virtue, another virtue of water and feeling, is also important in controlling gravity.

      ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELING, to regulate and/or overcome the force of gravity.’

      Divine Providence has given us the responsibility to reveal how these divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

      The understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING INTENT AND FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven for the highest good of all manifests the perfection that is recorded as miracles throughout all times in history.

      It is through pure flowing feelings that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest a sacred reality upon earth, i.e. a miracle, and it is through intent that this magnetic energy is created and directed.

      ALL of the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on FLOWING INTENT AND FEELINGS in perfect attunement to omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient Divine Will for the highest good of the unified field.

       Individual intent was attuned through the deep experience of UNITY with Divine Being and through inner guidance with the Will of Divine Providence for the highest good of all, which made individual will omnipotent.

      Just as a computer works on two principles, the 1 and the 0, so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic flowing polarity of WILL AND FEELING.

      It is the original intent of Creation that the Sons and Daughters of Light and Love claim their ability to produce miracles and make Earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place, a true manifestation of Heaven on Earth.

      To produce flowing feelings that are powerful enough to create a strong miraculous effect, it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE FEELINGS held on a subconscious level,  which contradict the one being generated for the miracle, be healed and transmuted previously through FLOWING and healing in a safe, non-destructive way, and loving way.

       That is why outmoded, socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, medicating, or by-passing old painful or wounded feelings—the old paradigm—needs to be re-evaluated and replaced by an enlightened understanding of how emotions heal.

      The painful emotional traumas of the Children of Light and Love are not healed by avoiding them.

      The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches loving all things equally, on every level. This requires loving all states of being, will, thought, feeling, and form with unconditional love, and then releasing any imperfection for transformation. This applies especially to flowing feelings, which are the water element of change, fluidity and magnetism.

      “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      Love is the most powerful change agent in Creation.  When something negative comes into contact with unconditional all encompassing love, it is transformed and released from its imperfect state and transmuted into whatever is its most perfect form.

      Negative feelings, when allowed to flow in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love, bring up memories of the original wounding that created them in the first place. As these feelings and memories flow, the inner child receives new insights into the why and the how of the original wounding event so that forgiveness, belief in the beauty of life, and self-empowerment are regained. In this way negative feelings in the process of healing lead to enlightenment and become positive once again.

       The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches how to facilitate intense periods of catharsis as an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

      It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, denying, or acting out negative ones.

      When a person wants to change something,  we inspire remembrance that unconditional all encompassing love is the most powerful transformational force for change and healing that exists.

      THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.

      By loving all feelings with unconditional love, it is possible to let them flow in a process of healing and purification.  However, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.

      Feelings MUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.  Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment.

      Also, for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings should be remembered, processed, and healed as follows:

        As old feelings come up, the key is to feel them through all the way, completely and consistently.  In the ancient process of recapitulation the memory of a traumatic event or situation is repeated vividly in the imagination over and over, from beginning till end, until ALL feelings associated with the original emotional trauma have been remembered and FELT-THROUGH to resolution.

       If an upset person interrupts this feeling-expressive work “in mid stream”, leaving the upsetness ‘hanging’ and unresolved, one potential consequence is that the upset person becomes his or her own worst enemy, because unresolved painful feelings create a dangerous potential to act out impulsively and self sabotage.

        Again, it is by FEELING (expressing) emotions, especially in a loving context, that they “expend” their energy in their present negative form and are transformed. They change and evolve.

      It is possible to love a painful or angry feeling just as it is possible to love a wounded or angry child. In fact, painful wounded feelings come from the inner child self, which is the self that produces the magnetism needed for miracles to occur. Healing this inner child self is mandatory for mastery of miracles.

      Remember that memories themselves change as feelings associated with them change.

        If the feeling process is carried through to resolution, the memory changes completely as do the feelings. This happens because of the powerful, life-changing INSIGHTS into the nature of the wounding events—insights into the why and the how and about the people and situations involved—that spontaneously arise as feelings flow and memories are relived.

       A person comes to a totally new kind of closure once bad feelings are totally felt through, transformed, and changed.  Feelings release insights that give a new perspective on what “really” happened and why.

      For example, in a traumatic memory where a father physically spanked his son much too abusively, the son most likely grows up believing that he somehow deserved the spankings, or that he did something to cause the father to beat him so badly.

      In this instance, one type of great, “aha” breakthrough is the realization that the beatings were not caused by him at all: “It wasn’t my fault!”. The small abused child finally realizes, years later as an adult processing the feelings of the memory, that his father beat him NOT because he was unlovable or not good enough, or even because his father was an unreasonable monster. Rather, for example, the stress and abuse that his own father had suffered when he was a child was the true cause of the father’s violence.  Once reactivated (say, by an unhappy job situation or dysfunctional relationship), the father’s own, wounded negative feelings from childhood are what spurred the father to ACT OUT destructively toward his son.  Typically, the son can grasp this insight, only after he has unburdened himself of the old, perhaps guilty feelings that clouded his perspective.

       By understanding the original wounding event in greater depth through finally letting all the painful feelings flow in active remembrance, healing occurs even on the deepest levels of core beliefs about self and about life and about the nature of reality itself.

      New insights not only bring up new ideas about the nature of reality, but also vivid visual healing images. If the original traumatic memory is to be permanently put to rest, these healing images need to be re-integrated with the original, horrific, visual image of the original memory.  This is done by literally pushing the two images together, the original visual image of the memory and the healing image, and merging them.  The two images merge to create a third image, a “resolution image”.

      Because a memory is made up of ONLY three aspects:  a visual image, feelings, and thoughts, once ALL THREE of these are changed through recapitulation and flowing feelings, the memory is permanently healed.  From this point on, when this event is remembered, it calls up the new resolution image with the positive feelings and thoughts that go with it.

      Each Child of Light and Love has A FINITE number of old emotional traumas that are held in the subconscious.  One by one they come up in present time when a triggering event awakens them.  So one by one they are healed through recapitulation.

       Over time, as more and more of these traumas are permanently healed, the body and the subconscious become more and more relaxed, clear and happy.

       As this happens it is EASIER to generate ever more clear, pure and strong flowing feelings of divine virtues to attract miraculous manifestations into physical reality.

      “Healer, heal thyself!”

      Whenever a desired outcome is visualized, it becomes all the more inevitable to occur according to the power of flowing feelings associated with it. For this reason, POWERFUL blissful feelings of a visualization happening attracts it into manifestation.

       When emotions are strong, clear, consistant and flowing enough, even the magnetic force of gravity is replaced by the magnetic attractive power of  flowing feelings, when this is the highest good and is the visualized outcome.  When such an event is the highest good, it is important to note that we add the power of our flowing will and feeling energy to yours, and nothing is impossible.

      “To the Children of Light and Love is given dominion over all the earth, and everything upon it.”

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      MIRACLES

      'L-O-S-I-M-O-N'

       ‘L-O-S-I-M-O-N’

      L…We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the clarity and peacefulness of the will, intellect, feelings, and body.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.

      *

      umlaut O,oe, and O …‘We teach all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields.’

      We awaken the love of justice and harmony, thereby inspiring understanding of metaphysics and astophysics.

      *

      S…We teach the Children of Light and Love to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.

      *

      I…We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.  We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the  “as above, so below”.

      *

      M…We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor of the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.  We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.

      *

      umlaut O,oe, and O …We inspire within the Children of Light and Love a state of Love Divine, so that everything is seen through the eyes of love , revealing and enlivening the underlying perfect Divine Blueprint into manifestation.

      This leads to attunement to divine justice and harmony, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.

      *

      N…We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELING, to regulate and/or overcome the force of gravity.’

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are F, C, D-sharp, G sharp, G, D, D-sharp, C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      {Note:  The entire

      process of emotional healing is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good”

      by Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D. to be self-published in the future.}

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 28, 2007

        7 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Losimon’

        Beloved,

        ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

        We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.

         We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization and powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being. To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued, to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

          The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together, is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality. This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.  This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

        Original Divine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine. To the extent that this goal was adhered to,  Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested, bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned. These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O. They shine with ultramarine blue light and deep orange light respectively.

        ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

        Original Divine mystical systems sought to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all. This virtue comes from the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation. It gives control over all beings. This is the divine virtue of the letter S, that shines with a purple red light.

        ‘We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

        We inspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

        ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.  We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

        In understanding ancient miracles, especially levitation, we confer the divine virtue of flowing feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.  We especially inspire flowing feelings of omnipotence.

        The virtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

        ‘We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.  We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.’

        The next letter in our name, the letter “O”  again emphasizes transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine. Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.  We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice. This virtue reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

        By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the underlying original perfect divine blueprints can be seen in anything in creation. This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

        ‘We teach the children of God how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

        We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing feelings of Divine Supreme Happiness. This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

        ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELINGS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’

        Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

        The understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

        It is through intense flowing feelings that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest new sacred realities upon earth. Mastery of flowing feelings is the mystery of the change process.  Miracles result.

        ALL of the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on mastery of FLOWING FEELINGS. These feelings came from DIVINE INTENT, intent attuned through inner guidance with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Will of Divine Providence for the highest good.

        Just as a computer works on two principles, the 1 and the 0, so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic polarity of WILL AND FEELINGS.

        It is important that the sons and daughters of Divine Being claim their abilities to enter into flowing states of Divine supreme happiness, for this is the principle of coherence. In a state of divine happiness solutions to problems are easily known and manifested. The virtues of ‘Losimon’ produce miracles to make earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place for all sentient life, a true manifestation of heaven on earth.

        To produce feelings that are powerful enough to create strong miraculous changes, it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE FEELINGS being held on a subconscious level,  which contradict the feelings  being generated for a miracle, are healed, transformed and transmuted through unconditional love and empathy, Negative feelings that are loved with unconditional understanding and empathy will heal as they FLOW in a safe and non-destructive way.

         That is why outmoded socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, medicating, or by-passing painful or wounded feelings—the old paradigm—must be re-evaluated and replaced by enlightened understanding of how emotions heal through flowing safely in an atmosphere of LOVE.

        Painful emotional traumas are not healed by avoiding them.
        The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded feelings were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow safely in a non-destructive way,  Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

        “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

        It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, denying, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.

        THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.
        Feelings heal themselves by flowing nondestructively. The feeling ‘body’ is the astral body. Just like the physical body, the astral or emotional body knows how to heal when given the proper conditions.

        “As above, so below.”

        Earth is 80 percent water. The human body is approximately the same.
        Just as desire is analogous to fire,
        and thought is analogous to air,
        feelings are analogous to water.
        By loving all feelings with UNCONDTIONAL LOVE, it is possible to let them flow and heal and purify.

         In letting negative feelings flow and heal, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.

        Feelings MUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.  Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment.

        Also, for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings are remembered, processed, and healed as follows:

          As old painful feelings come up in day to day life, the key is to feel them through completely and consistently.  In the ancient process of recapitulation, the memory of a traumatic event or situation is recalled by focusing on present time feelings and asking “when have I felt this way before?”

        Once a painful memory is recalled, it is relived in the imagination over and over to access all the feelings related to it; it is repeated vividly in the imagination from beginning to end over and over until ALL feelings associated with the original emotional trauma are FELT-THROUGH to resolution.

         It is not advisable for an upset person to interrupt feeling-expressive work
        “in mid stream”.  One potential consequence is that
        the upset person might act out upset feelings impulsively and create self sabotage. It is good to bring upset feelings to resolution quickly.

          Use eye movement, such as the body uses in dreaming sleep, moving the eyes back and forth, right to left to right to left, over and over again while flowing with feelings. This quickly processes emotional energy by moving them back and forth between the two hemispheres of the brain.

          Again, it is by FEELING (expressing) of emotions that they “expend” their energy, are transformed, and evolve. The memories themselves change as the feelings change.  If the process is carried through to resolution, the memory changes completely as do the feelings.

        This happens because powerful, life-changing INSIGHTS into the nature of the original wounding event—insights into the why and the how and about the people involved in the original wounding event—spontaneously arise as feelings flow and memories are relived in the imagination.

         These insights give new perspectives on what “really” happened and why. The memory comes to a totally new kind of closure once the bad feelings have revealed so many insights and have completely changed.

        For example, in a traumatic memory where a father physically spanked his son much too abusively, the son may grow up believing that he somehow deserved the spankings, or that he did something to cause the father to beat him so badly.

        In this instance, one type of great, “aha” breakthrough insight is that the beatings were not caused by him at all: “It wasn’t my fault!”

         The small abused child finally realizes, years later as an adult processing the feelings of the memory, that his father beat him NOT because he was unlovable child or not good enough, or even because his father was an unreasonable monster. Rather, for example, the abusing father was doing to his child what his father’s father had done to him as a child. Abuse that his father had suffered himself as a child was the true cause of the violence.

        Abuse is learned and passed down generation to generation.

        This insight may reveal that once a painful memory that has been forgotten for a long time is reactivated (say, by an unhappy job situation or dysfunctional relationship), the father’s own, wounded negative feelings from his own childhood spurred him to ACT OUT destructively toward his own son.  Typically, the son can grasp this insight only after he has unburdened himself of the old, perhaps guilty feelings that clouded his perspective, and then find empathy and forgiveness for the father.

         By understanding the original wounding event in greater depth through finally letting all the feelings flow in active remembrance, healing occurs even on the deepest levels of core beliefs about self and about life and about the nature of reality itself.

        New insights not only bring up new ideas about the nature of reality, but also vivid visual healing images.

         If the original traumatic memory is to be permanently put to rest, these healing images need to be re-integrated with the original, often horrific, visual image of the original memory. When you first remember a traumatic event, make a note of the visual image associated with it. You can think of this image as a snapshot of the event happening.

        When you  literally push the original snapshot of the painful event  together with the final healing image, the original visual image of the memory and the healing image, and merge them together they merge to create a third image, a “resolution image”.

        Because a memory is made up of ONLY three aspects:  visual images, feelings, and thoughts, o

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 27, 2009

            I F this message appears too large for your screen,  or if the graphs don't show ,  go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            7 degrees Cancer
            The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Losimon’

            Beloved,

            ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

            We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.

             We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization  wtih  powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 27, 2011

[...]

                Because a memory is made up of ONLY three aspects:  visual images, feelings, and thoughts, once ALL THREE of these are changed through recapitulation, the memory is permanently healed.  From this point on, when this event is remembered, it calls up the new resolution image with the new positive feelings and thoughts that go with it.

                Each person has A FINITE number of old traumas that are held in the subconscious.  One by one they come up in present time when a triggering event awakens them.

                So one by one they are healed through recapitulation.

                Over time, as more and more of the old emotional traumas are permanently healed, the physical body and the astral body become more and more relaxed, clear and happy.  As this happens it is EASIER to generate ever more clear, pure and omnipotent flowing feelings of divine virtues to attract miraculous manifestations into physical reality.

                Whenever a person visualizes any desired outcome, it becomes all the more inevitable to occur according to the power of flowing feelings associated with it. For this reason flow with POWERFUL blissful feelings of it happening.

                When flowing emotions are strong enough even the magnetic force of gravity can be replaced by the magnetic attraction of feelings of lightness and relaxation.  It is important to note that we can add the power of our feelings and nothing is impossible.

                “To the children of God is given dominion over all the earth, and everything upon it.”

                “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

                So great is the power of true mastery of will-visualization and feelings, that miracles of old can be repeated in present time.

                  True mastery of will-visualization and feelings allows a person to  ’

                withdraw from the earth its power of gravitation and make himself, other people, and objects to become as light as a feather’.

                MIRACLES

                Become one with the divine virtues of our name through meditation. Then it is possible to perform all of these actions with ease.

                ‘L-O-S-I-M-O-N’

                L…We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the clarity and peacefulness of the will, intellect, feelings, and body.  We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.

                *

                umlaut O, eu and O…We open the eyes through Love Divine for the purpose of transmutation and  confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.

                *

                S…We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.

                *

                I…We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.  We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.

                *

                M…We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor of the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.  We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.

                *

                Umlaut O, eu and O…We teach the children of God how to see through the eyes of love and enliven indwelling divine perfection in creation and attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.

                *

                N…We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELING, to regulate and/or overcome the force of gravity.’

                The musical notes of the letters of our name are F, D-sharp, C, G sharp, G, D, D-sharp, C, and A.

                MIRACLES

                 Footnotes:

                Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                ***

                1-800-204-2473

                Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                ***********

                ******************

              • Spiritus

                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 8, 2013

                      19 degrees Pisces

                      The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                       ‘Nearah’

                      Beloved,

                       ‘We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions.’

                      Inner guidance sometimes guide people to seek out chemical and pharmacaeutical healing substances, we guide people to the right pharmaceuticals at the right time.

                      The original purpose of these substances is to bless all with supreme happiness and the outpicturing of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

                      ‘When a person reaches an appropriate level of maturity, we allow him/her to glimpse our range of competence in the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all. ‘

                      The ancient formula, "As above, so below" works both ways.

                      Just as changes in being, will, thought, feeling and sensations create changes on the physical plane, when a change is made on the physical plane, resulting changes also occur in sensations, feelings, mind, will and being.

                      This is true for chemical interventions.

                       The proper divine pharmaceutical substances, taken at times of inner guidance of the wisdom of the heart, greatly accelerate healing and awakening on all levels.

                      In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances that are physical mainifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment. They have great powers and are actually sacraments that, to be most effective, should be used in conjunction with meditation on divine virtues.

                      As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these according to guidance.  We inspire through inner guidance appropriate divine to make and use pharmaceuticals just as we inspire he right time and place for their use.

                      Because the mouth is the part of the body temple that speaks the sounds and the tones of the cosmic language, ‘we have a predilection for dental medicine and dental surgery.  We reveal how far the sciences of pharmacy and dentistry will advance in the future.’

                      ‘The time is coming when people can regenerate teeth at any age. We will inspire suitable persons in the future with the secret of making bad teeth fall out by themselves, without the necessity of a painful extraction, due to the application of certain pharmaceutical substances. ‘

                      ‘After this the person concerned will grow new, healthy teeth within a very short time.’

                      It is our responsibility to teach mankind how to master the growth of teeth even as it is our responsibility to help teach The Power of the Word, the sounds of which come through the mouth.

                       With each bite of food, pressure on each tooth sends signals along nerves that stimulate energy meridians connected to all parts of the body.  This is an example of how each part of the human body functions on interconnected dimensions and levels.

                      The same is true with hair. Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body. It functions as a protective covering, allowing auric energy centers to receive power and information of brainwave energy from the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

                       At the same time, hair transmits brainwave energy into the atmosphere, greatly increasing the strength of a person's auric energy.

                       ‘Hair getting grey or falling out will be a thing of the past. We will make it possible for each person to choose the color of their hair without having to apply dye or harm it in any way.’

                      Divine Providence has ordained from prime beginning that the immortal, beautiful, and perfect spirit of each person live in an immortal, beautiful, and perfect physical body.

                      Mankind is to live on Earth in a Heavenly state. This has been spoken of as the time when the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, are united as one. It is spoken of as the time of The Enchantment, and Heaven on Earth.

                      The time is arriving sooner than most people imagine when sickness and death, aging and disease, no longer hold dominion.

                      This is the promised time when enlightenment, joy, and unconditional love fill each heart with peace. This is a time when the blessings of immortality and eternal youth are realized.

                      "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

                      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to unite individual consciousness with divine consciousness and manifest miracles in the field of pharmacology.

                      Nearah’

                      N…Supreme Happiness is the birthright of

                      *

                      E… all beings in the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness.

                      *

                      A and umlaut A, ae…Wisdom and enlightenment, and the ability to release imperfection for changes into other states that are the highest good of all, enable each person to safely have

                      *

                      R…freedom and independence and follow inner guidance. The key is to use inner guidance to manifest

                      *

                      A and umlaut A, ae…the creativity of wisdom and enlightenment and transformation through

                      *

                      H…the power of the cosmic language, the power of the word.

                      ****

                      Our melody is A,D,G,C, C,G, C, and A.

                      The original purpose of divine pharmaceuticals is to bring supreme happiness and enlightenment to all beings. Whenever anyone attunes to this purpose, and uses free will to serve the cause of enlightenment, they find that all miracles of pharmaceuticals are made possible through The Power of the Word.

                      *

                      MIRACLES

                      “God’slove is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

                      Love conquers all.....

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 27, 2013

                        376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

                        7 degrees Cancer
                        The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                        Losimon’

                        Beloved,

                        ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, feelings, and sensations.

                        We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

                        We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.
                         FatherMotherGod
Amon Ra's picture
                         We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization with powerful flowing feelings of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.
                        Female Divinity
                          To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued, to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

                        []

                          The splendor and majesty of Divine Being, which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together, is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality.

                        This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.

                        This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

                        Original Divine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine.

                         To the extent that this goal was adhered to,  Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested, bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned.

                         These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

                        They shine with
                        deep orange light and ultramarine blue light respectively.

                        ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality, which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

                        Original Divine mystical systems sought to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all.

                        portal
                        This virtue comes from the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation.

                        It gives control over all beings.

                        This is the divine virtue of the letter S, that shines with a purple red light.
                         Energy Update: Hey my friend!
On a personal & collective
level, we have been moving through a
deep healing cycle this past week,
and will continue to do so for a
while longer. Many people are
feeling like they are being turned
inside-out, however it's actually
because they are being prepared for
deeper & more lasting
healing/awakening to occur. Some
important things to note right now:
Whatever that's keeping us away from
being our most authentic self is no
longer something that can
comfortably be in our experience.
Speaking our truth in a loving way
& practicing non-judgment will
support us greatly. Pacing ourselves
& giving ourselves full
permission to process through
whatever emotions or situations that
come up are also quite important.
Deep breathing, meditation,
exercise, eating nutritious foods,
dancing, gratitude, being of service
& allowing ourselves to channel
our creative gifts will support us
greatly. We are all in this
together! Artwork by: G. Speed
                        ‘We teach the children of God to control the electric fluid, which is the fire principle of WILL AND INTENT.’

                        We inspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

                        ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma, which are the laws of cause and effect.

                        We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

                        In understanding ancient miracles, especially levitation, we confer the divine virtue of flowing feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.

                        ATT000071.jpg
                        We especially inspire flowing feelings of omnipotence.

                        "With the faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to a mountain, be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."
                         http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif
                        The virtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

                        We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the feelings of that place and time.

                        We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.
                         great divine
director
                        The next letter in our name, the letter “O”  again emphasizes transmutation through cognition brought about by love divine.

                        Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.

                        We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice.

                        This virtue of harmony reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

                        By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine, the underlying original perfect divine blueprints can be seen in anything in creation.

                        This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

                        ‘We teach the children of God how to attune to divine justice, so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

                        We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing feelings of Divine Supreme Happiness.

                        danceoneness.13
                        To the extent that they manifested feelings of divine happiness, they were successful and were able to see the solutions to any problems.

                         This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

                        ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and FEELINGS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’
                         Astral Travel 3.jpg
                        Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

                        It is the understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS that reflect the Will of Heaven that manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

                        .

[...]

                        The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded feelings were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow to natural resolution safely in a non-destructive way.

                        Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

                        “God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

                        It is time to embrace the paradigm of loving all feelings alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, fearing, condemning, denying, hating, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.
                         Intuition
                        THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT FEELINGS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.
                        Feelings heal themselves by flowing nondestructively.

                        A good cry is essential to emotional health when sadness comes up for healing.

                        The feeling ‘body’ is the astral body.

                        let go
                        The feeling body must have good circulation.
                        Feelings must move.
                        Feelings must breathe.

                        Just like the physical body, the astral or emotional body knows how to heal when given the proper conditions.

                        “As above, so below.”

                        Earth is 80 percent water.

                        The human body is approximately the same.

                        Just as desire is analogous to fire,

                        and thought is analogous to air,

                        feelings are analogous to water

                        By loving all feelings with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, it is possible to let them flow and heal and purify.
                        This is necessary for generating states of divine happiness that are required for miracles and levitation, especially from the subconscious mind.

                        looking
                         In letting negative feelings flow and heal, ground rules of how to do feeling expression are needed to ensure success; safeguards should be followed, such as always working on strong feelings within a protected context that has been spelled out and agreed-to in advance.
                         Strong feelings are powerful, both negative ones and positive ones.
                        Wounded painful feelings, in order to heal and change, MUST be allowed to flow, but safely and non-destructively.

                        Regret 33
                        Strict clear limitations, already in place, prevent destructive, acting out toward self, others, and/or the environment as long suppressed feelings of anger, fear, shame, and helplessness are finally allowed to unfreeze and move.

                        Remember, for recapitulation of emotional traumas to work most efficiently and effectively, ‘old’ painful feelings are processed and healed

                        Message 12 of 13 , Jun 28, 2015

                        376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

                        7 degrees Cancer
                        TheAngels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
                        Alsoknown as

                        TheAngels of

                        Losimon

                        Beloved,

                        ‘Weteach the mystery of magic equilibrium, which is the experience of clarity and peacefulness of being, will, intellect, emotions, and sensations.

                        We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment, and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

                        We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.
                         FatherMotherGod
Amon Ra's picture
                         Weinspired original Divine religious systems to enliven visualization with powerful flowing emotions of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.
                        Female Divinity
[...]

                        We especially inspire flowing emotions of omnipotence.

                        "With the faith of a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say to a mountain, be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."
                         http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif
                        The virtue of flowing feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

                        We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing, which allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time by understanding the emotions of that place and time.

[...]

                        We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems so that they manifested flowing emotions of Divine Supreme Happiness.

                        danceoneness.13
                        To the extent that they manifested feelings of divine happiness, they were successful and were able to see the solutions to any problems.

                         This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

                        ‘Wereveal the stage of development of any spirits, how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will, and how to control electromagnetic fluids, which are the flowing energies of WILL and EMOTIONS, to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’
                         Astral Travel 3.jpg
                        DivineProvidence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems, so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

                        Itis the understanding, generation, and mastery of FLOWING DIVINE EMOTIONS that reflect the Will of Heaven that manifests perfection throughout all times in history.

                        It is through intense flowing emotions that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest new sacred realities upon earth.

                         Mastery of flowing emotions is the mystery of the change process.

                        Miracles result
                        .

                        ALLof the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on mastery of FLOWING EMOTIONS.

                        These feelings came from DIVINE INTENT, intent attuned through inner guidance with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Will of Divine Providence for the highest good.

                        Just as a computer works on two principles, the 1 and the 0, so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic polarity of WILL AND EMOTIONS.

                        Itis important that the sons and daughters of Divine Being claimtheir abilities to enter into flowing states of Divine supreme happiness, for this is the principle of coherence.

                         In a state of divine happiness solutions to problems are easily known and manifested.

                        The virtues of ‘Losimon’ produce miracles to make earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place for all sentient life, a true manifestation of heaven on earth.

                        To produce feelings that are powerful enough to create strong miraculous changes, it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS being held on a subconscious level,  which contradict the feelings  being generated for a miracle, are healed, transformed and transmuted through unconditional love and empathy.

                        Negative emotions that are loved with unconditional understanding and empathy will heal as they FLOW in a safe and non-destructive way.

                         Thatis why outmoded socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, medicating, or by-passing painful or wounded emotions—the old paradigm—must be re-evaluated and replaced by enlightened understanding of how emotions heal through flowing safely in an atmosphere of LOVE.

                        Painfulemotional traumas are not healed by avoiding them.

                        The new paradigm of emotional healing teaches that all wounded emotions were at one point normal responses to traumatic situations, and that they should be validated and allowed to flow to natural resolution safely in a non-destructive way.

                        Loving all feelings, and loving all the parts of the self that are generating them facilitates intense periods of catharsis, and is an integral part of the recapitulation procedure.

                        “God’slove is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

                        Itis time to embrace the paradigm of loving all emotions alike with unconditional all encompassing love, instead of resisting, fearing, condemning, denying, hating, or acting out negative ones in destructive ways.
                         Intuition
                        THE LAW OF FEELINGS IS THAT EMOTIONS CHANGE BY BEING FELT.
                        Emotions heal themselves by flowing nondestructively.

                        A good cry is essential to emotional health when sadness comes up for healing.

                        The emotional ‘body’ is the astral body.

                        let go
                        The emotional body must have good circulation.
                        Emotions must move.
                        Emotions must breathe.

                        Message 13 of 13 , Jun 27, 2016

                        376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

                        7 degrees Cancer
                        The Angels of Ancient Miracles and Levitation
                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                        Losimon

                        Beloved,

                        ‘We teach the mystery of magic equilibrium,
                        which is the experience of unified harmony of being, will, intellect, emotions, and sensations.

                        We teach insights about true morality, enlightenment,
                        and divine perspectives about the meaning of good and evil.’

                        We inform about original mysteries and religious systems of Earth.
                         FatherMotherGod
Amon Ra's picture
                         We inspired original Divine religious systems to enliven strong and clear intent with specific visualization and powerful flowing emotions
                        for the purpose of manifesting the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

                        These visualizations and emotions attracted amazing phenomena out of the quantum field of infinite possibilities.

                        Female Divinity
                          To the extent that true spiritual morality was valued,
                        to that extent these systems and mysteries were successful and long lived.

                        []

                          The splendor and majesty of Divine Being,
                        which is the sum total of all of the divine virtues taken together,
                         is the source of true spiritual morality, youthening and vitality.

                        This is the Divine virtue of the first letter of our name, the letter L.

                        This virtue shines with the most lovely translucent olive green light.

                        Original Divine mysteries and religious systems of antiquity were thus inspired to see creation through the eyes of Love Divine.

                         To the extent that this goal was adhered to,

                        Divine Justice and Harmony were manifested,
                         bringing success and satisfaction to all concerned.

                         These are the virtues of umlaut O, eu, and O.

                        They shine with
                        deep orange light and ultramarine blue light respectively.

                        ‘We confer acute discernment and understanding of the legality of spirituality,
                         which is the maintaining of harmony in the web of life.’

                        Original Divine mystical systems were inspired to access omnipotent all-penetrating-will for the highest good of all.

                        portal
[...]

                        Will and intent express through visualization of that which is desired.

                        We inspired these religious systems to penetrate into The Laws of Cause and Effect, the divine virtue of letter I.

                        ‘We reveal insights into divine laws of karma,
                        which are the laws of cause and effect.

                        We teach the law of evolution and history of such unfoldment,
                         in context of metaphysical laws such as the “as above, so below”.’

                        In understanding ancient miracles, especially levitation,
                        we confer insight into the divine virtue of flowing emotion, feelings, fluidity, magnetism and change.

                        Emotions control gravity.

                        ATT000071.jpg
                        We especially inspire flowing emotions of omnipotence.

                        "With the faith of a grain of mustard seed,
                        ye shall say to a mountain,
                        be ye removed unto the sea, and it shall be done."
                         http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif
                        The virtue of flowing emotions, feelings and the change process is the virtue letter, M, of our name.

                        We teach the principle of fluidity, of emotional flowing,
                         which also allows a person to monitor the course of evolution in any area, place, or period of time
                        by understanding the emotions of that place and time.

                        We teach how to master the magnetic fluid, or emotional feeling energy, in order to master the laws of gravity.
                         great
divine director
                        The next letter in our name, the letter “O”  creates transmutation, which is caused through cognition brought about by love divine.

                        Love conquers all....it is embraced by everything in creation, from the smallest to the largest.

                        By seeing through the eyes of love, resistance is overcome.
                        By seeing through the eyes of love, any changes made are for the highest good of all.

                        This causes existing realities on every level to gladly embrace change.

                        Then success and satisfaction for all manifests through the divine virtue of justice and harmony.

                        We help people understand that justice IS harmony and harmony IS justice.

                        This virtue of harmony reveals the mysteries of astro and metaphysics.

                        To the extent that the changes that are made increase and perfect harmony between all beings,
                        to that extent are these miracles possible.

                        By seeing through the eyes of Love Divine,
                         the underlying original perfect divine blueprints are seen in anything in creation.

                        This awakens divine cognition which results in transmutation into perfection.

                        ‘We teach the children of God how to attune to divine justice,
                        so that they have the power to evoke any scenario to manifest,
                         with an absolute sense of divine justice, order and harmony.’

                        We inspired these virtues in ancient mysteries and religious systems
                         so that they manifested situations that encouraged flowing emotions of Divine Supreme Happiness.

                        danceoneness.13
                        To the extent that they manifested feelings of divine happiness,
                         they were successful,
                         and found solutions to any problems.

                         This is the final Divine virtue of our name, the letter N.

                        ‘We reveal the stage of development of any spirits,
                        how to achieve absolute mastery over all beings on earth in a way that is in harmony with Divine Will,
                         and how to control electromagnetic fluids,
                        which are the flowing energies of WILL and EMOTIONS,
                        to regulate and/or overcome even the force of gravity.’
                         Astral Travel 3.jpg
                        Divine Providence has given us responsibility to reveal how these Divine virtues expressed themselves in various ancient mysteries and religious systems,
                        so that the deep roots of enlightenment from the past
                         are brought forth into the present where they bloom again in fresh and unique ways.

                        It is the understanding, generation, and mastery of clear intent and visualization with FLOWING DIVINE EMOTIONS,
                         that reflect the Will of Heaven,
                         that manifest perfection throughout all times in history.

                        It is through intense flowing emotions that enough magnetic power is generated to attract and manifest visualizations of  the new sacred realities upon earth.

                          Clear visualization, intent, and mastery of flowing emotions is the mystery of the change process.

                        Miracles result
                        .

                        ALL of the miracles and powers of ancient religions and priesthoods depended on mastery of clear intent, visualization, and FLOWING EMOTIONS.

                        These emotions and feelings came from DIVINE INTENT, and faith,
                        intent attuned through inner guidance
                        with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Will of Divine Providence for the highest good.

                        Just as a computer works on two principles,
                         the 1 and the 0,
                        so do all miracles depend on the electro-magnetic polarity of WILL AND EMOTIONS.

                        It is important that the sons and daughters of Divine Being reclaim their desire to be happy,
                        to reclaim abilities to enter into flowing states of Divine supreme happiness,
                        for happiness  is the principle of coherence
                        .

                         In a state of divine happiness solutions to problems are easily known and manifested.

                        The virtues of ‘Losimon’ produce miracles to make earth a home that is a pleasurable and happy place for all sentient life,
                        a true manifestation of heaven on earth.

                        To produce emotions and  feelings that are powerful enough to create strong miraculous changes,
                         it is best that ALL OPPOSING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS being held on subconscious levels
                        which contradict the feelings  being generated for a miracle,
                         are healed, transformed and transmuted,
                         through unconditional love and empathy.

                        When painful emotions have been suppressed and denied, they form functional sub personalities that operate behind the scenes,
                        that may sabotage the conscious self that is attempting to perform a miracle.

                        Negative emotions that are allowed to come up and flow to resolution,
                        for the wounded inner child selves to be loved with unconditional understanding and empathy,
                        this will allow healing to occur.

                         However, these powerful emotions, such as anger, despair, hatred, grief, guilt, greed, etc. must FLOW in a safe and non-destructive way.

                         That is why outmoded socially sanctioned practices of suppressing, denying, or by-passing painful or wounded emotions—the old paradigm—must be re-evaluated,
                         and replaced by enlightened understanding of how emotions heal through flowing safely in an atmosphere of LOVE.