[ANGEL] 2 Cancer, The Angels of Volcanoes, Caves, and Pyrotechnics

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2005

      Lord Meher

      2 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Volcanoes, Caves, and Pyrotechnics

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nudatoni’

      Beloved,

      We protect and inspire the Children of Light and Love who require caves for suitable homes to live in,  the finding of healing gemstones and minerals, and the control of fire and volcanoes and their eruptions.

      In initiations of omnipotent will-power for the highest good of all working through flowing feelings, a Child of Light and Love deepens feelings of Omnipotent  All-Penetrating Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned. This results in the highest faith and courage. This faith and courage combines with flowing feelings of supreme happiness, the creative act and its on going effects, the mysteries of creation, wisdom, transformation, high inspiration, transmutation, harmony, happiness and the mastery of cause and effect. These are the driving force behind miraculous control of matter.

      By flowing with feelings of Omnipotent and Everlasting Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned, a Child of Light and Love becomes flooded with Supreme Happiness and Creative Power to master phenomena of nature such as volcanoes, caves, buried treasure, and  pyrotechnics.

      Simple alignment of individual will and feeling to Divine Will and Feeling, and understanding the pre-destined role of humanity to co-create with Divine Providence are the two keys to mastering both changes within the human physical body temple and changes within the planetary physical body temple.

      Once a Child of Light and Love understands the amazing simplicity that underlies the appearance of complexity, the Law of Correspondences  [“As above, so below” and “As within-so without”],  then performing miracles becomes second nature.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

       Because of the necessity of being in a state of amazing simplicity with the power of innocence and trust,  it was written, “Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven”.  This state is experienced naturally in the delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Consciousness and Feeling along with the experience of oneness with all of Creation. An infant produces this brainwave pattern as a dominant state. The mind of a little child operates in Theta brainwaves, in which the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are accessible.  These two brainwave states are regained on the spiritual path, so that a person is “born again” as a Divine Child, capable of performing miracles for the purpose of supreme happiness and the highest good of all.

      Simplicity, trust, and innocence of a little child is analogous to the simplicity, trust, and innocence of Divine Consciousness and Feeling, which is eternal and ageless, forever young.

       Mankind is “made in the image and likeness of God”, and the trust, purity and innocence of the small eternally young inner child consciousness and feeling is necessary in controlling all natural phenomena.

      It is in these emotional states of being a young and innocent child that the brainwaves patterns of Delta and Theta are generated.  These two brainwave states are dominant in infancy and childhood, and it is by retaining this inward state of youthful grace that these two brainwave patterns are produced and used throughout life to attune to and generate Omnipotent Will for the outworking of miracles.

      Performing meditations with the divine virtues, wherein first you experience this state of omnipresent pure being and then vividly imagine, so vividly that it becomes real and lucid, becoming a tiny dot located within your solar plexus area with the rest of the body a vast swirling universe around you, and filling the body from this perspective with specific desired divine virtues in will, thought, feeling, and sensation, is the key that sets up sine waves that demolish previous blueprints of reality and reestablishes a new divine blueprint.  When these changes are generated within the microcosm of the body seen as a vast creation, they may be then breathed into the outer universe, piggybacking on Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient sine waves in the Unified Field.

      Miracles are created by generating an individual electro-magnetic impulse in being- will, mind, emotional and sensation, the four brainwave states, and sending these out with intention, thought, feeling, and sensation into the outer world. These signals are similar to activating a software program with a click of the mouse, that sets off automatic chain reactions in the Unified Field.(These four levels are referred to by mystics as the  “quadripolar magnet”.)

      Newly created blueprints manifest within the microcosm and simultaneously with the intention and breath in the macrocosm through the Law of Correspondences {as above, so below], in the human body temple and the Universal Body Temple.

      The key is to perfectly match the frequency of electro-magnetic sine waves with Omnipotent Divine Will and Feeling.

       Will and feeling are fire and water. These two are the electro-magnetic creative POWER of the quadrapolar magnet.

        What FORM the power takes is found in the other two elements, air and earth, of the quadrapolar magnet. These are mind and form, or more specifically, thought and sensation. Mind and form are the elements of air and earth.  WHAT form the power takes is found first in the visual images or ideas of mind and then finally as a new reality in physical form.

      The key is to perfectly match the visualized ideas with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and then the results in physical manifestation will literally be Heaven on Earth.

      Therefore, new forms are attracted into solidity by flowing feelings generated from visualized ideas and original willpower.

      When you add the HOW, the will and feeling, to the WHAT, the idea and sensation, you get MIRACLES, or changes in form, in the physical realm.

         This is the simple source of change in the material world.

      In other words, one pointed WILL combines with THE MIND CONCEIVING THE VISUAL IMAGE OF THE IDEA OR CONCEPT THAT EMBODIES THE WILL.

       THEN THE EMOTIONAL NATURE FLOWS WITH STRONG FEELINGS OF THIS NEW REALITY.  Then physical FORM AUTOMATICALLY out pictures this.

      Take for example the WILL to replace a dangerous fire with a safe environment.  The mind receives inner guidance of the divine virtues needed to do this, which are the divine virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Nudatoni’.

      Stopping a fire requires sine waves of the virtues of supreme happiness, the act of creation and its karma, the art of creation, the original purity of all ideas, which is enlightenment and wisdom and occult powers, releasing any condition that is not serving the highest good, high inspiration, transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine which brings about divine justice and harmony, supreme happiness and divine virtue of cause and effect.

      The mind performs meditation with each of these virtues in which THE one pointed WILL and THE FLOWING FEELINGS of each of these virtues bringing the fire into harmony with their divine qualities is FELT INTENSELY.

       This step, the step of FLOWING WITH FEELINGS of divine virtues with complete conviction that what is has been WILLED is in attunement with the highest good of all concerned, which is Omnipotent Divine Will, is the meaning of the Constellation of Cancer.

      The mind receives inner guidance to call in the help of the heavenly hosts who embody these virtues, who also will, conceive, and feel the fire coming into alignment with these divine virtues. There is also guidance to call in the beings of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth, the salamanders, sylphs, undines, and gnomes to join in with the meditation.

      The necessary changes, or miracles, on the material level of manifestation happen because they are attracted by strong flowing feelings of omnipotence and of other divine virtues.

      With the mastery brought on by practive of regular meditation with the heavenly hosts and the divine virtues in being, will, thought, feeling and sensation, this entire sequence of events happens easily and automatically whenever needed.

      The virtue of Supreme Happiness reveals solutions to all problems, and affects cohesion and gravity. We inspire deep trance states to create desired outcomes out of love to fulfill the original intent of Divine Will for perfection to manifest on Earth, and for imperfection to be transformed. We give high inspiration and genius, and open the eyes to Divine Love to see the underlying perfection in all matter for the purpose of transmutation, harmony, and happiness. We control everything in the material world through perfect mastery of cause and effect.

      MIRACLES

      'N-U-D-A-T-O-N-I'

      ‘N-U-D-A-T-O-N-I’

      N…We evoke the drive for self preservation and put seekers in contact with the beings and principles of the earth and its fiery emanations.

      Supreme Happiness, the color dark red, the musical note A, the element of water with a sensation of chill, the liver is formed from it.

      *

      U…We endow seekers with the ability to transfer consciousness, to evoke trance states, and to learn how the quadripolar magnet, which is the ancient term for the conscious use of being, will, intellect, feeling, and form, works in the physical world.

      The creative act and its karma, the color velvet black, the musical note B, the element of akasha which is consciousness-penetrating –all, the pancreas and pit of the stomach is formed from it.

      *

      D…We are instrumental in the eruption of new energies, creation of new life, fertility, and production of new forms from creative acts of love.

      Art of creation, the color dark blue, the musical note C, the element of fire with a sensation of warmth and expansion, the right ear is formed from it.

      *

      A and umlaut A,ae…We direct our talents and magical abilities, like clairvoyance, into service of the highest destiny according to the highest good of all, releasing all imperfections for transmutation.

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, the original purity of all ideas, the musical note G, the element of air with a sensation of ease, the lungs are formed from it.

      Umlaut A,ae…The mysteries of life and death and transformation, musical note C, earth element with sensation of weight, the anus is formed from it.

      *

      T…We are creative, inventive, and inspired to link up seekers with knowledge of the physical elements of earth in order to apply all laws of analogy to changes in the mineral, animal and vegetable kingdoms.

       High inspiration, the color brown-black, the musical note of F, the element of fire with a sensation of warmth, the right kidney is formed from it.

      *

      O and umlaut O,oe

      Umlaut O, oe…We inspire harmony and justice, and cognition brought about by Love Divine, which transmutes everything that is seen into alignment with Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned.

      Umlaut O, oe…Transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.  Deep orange, the musical note of D sharp.  Akashic earth with the sensation of weight penetrating all.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from it.

      O…We mentor masters of astro- and metaphysics who can learn to control the flow of will and feeling, which is known by the ancients as “the electromagnetic fluids”    in the human body and material world.  Our delight is in

      choreographing happy and successful situations.

      O…Divine justice and harmony, success and satisfaction in all situations, the color of ultramarine blue, the musical note C, the element of earth with a sensation of weight, the throat and windpipe is formed from it.

      *

      N…We are attuned to ecstatic happiness, and we confer facility at problem solving, and control cohesion and gravity.

      *

      I…We selectively trigger remembrance & conscientiousness in service of these goals, and reveal mastery of everything in physical manifestation through the understanding of Cause and Effect.

      The law of Cause and Effect, reaping and sowing, the color is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth with a sensation of weight, the left kidney is formed from it.

      *

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of

      A, B, C, G, C, F, D-sharp, C, A, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.

      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact method of meditation for the divine virtues.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...>

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SpiritusAngelMessages>

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... <mailto:spiritus@...> . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html>

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds <http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds>

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm <http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm>
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 22, 2009

        2 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of Volcanoes, Caves, and Pyrotechnics
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Nudatoni’

        Beloved, ,

        Emotional attunement with Divine Will manifests as the perfection of flowing with strong feelings of Omnipotence, enthusiasm, high inspiration, and faith in creating new realities of Divine Love that result in supreme happiness.

        Flowing feelings of Omnipotent high inspiration, creativity, and happiness are a driving force behind miraculous transformations of matter that outpicture the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        Because of this, we are known as teachers of mastery of phenomena of nature such as volcanoes, caves, buried treasure, and pyrotechnics.

        Creating miracles to outpicture original Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned is the essence of the Cosmic language, the use of the Divine virtues, as explained in these messages.

        Once a person understands that amazing simplicity underlies complexity, and experiences The Law of Correspondences
        [“As above, so below” and “As within-so without”],
        then he or she can begin to create miracles as second nature.

          It was because of this amazing simplicity that it was spoken,
        “Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of Heaven”.

        The simplicity of a little child is analogous to original pure trust and innocence.

         The simplicity of ever young immortal Divine Consciousness and Being is the natural state of people,  who are in truth “made in the image and likeness of God”.

        Original purity and innocence are sources of flowing feelings of unity with Divine Providence and all creation, omnipotence and faith, which can be used to control all natural phenomena.

        Simple understanding of unity with Divine Being and all creation in the use of flowing feelings of Omnipotence  and faith  is the key to both changes within the human physical body temple and changes within the planetary physical body temple.

        Performing meditations with Divine virtues wherein first you relax and experience yourself as one with Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient Divine Being and all creation, and then becoming, through imagination, a tiny dot located within your solar plexus area with the rest of the body a vast swirling universe around you, and filling the body from this perspective with desired divine virtues in being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations, sets up sine waves that demolish previous blueprints of reality and reestablish new divine blueprints on all levels within the body. (These four levels, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, are referred to by mystics as the  “quadripolar magnet” and are Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states. Delta is naturally dominant in infancy. Theta is dominant in childhood. Alpha is dominant in adolescence. Beta is dominant in adulthood.)  Then, with the out breath, this change is breathed or sent into an object, a person, a situation, or even the entire outer Creation, depending on inner guidance. The breath is sent both through the nose and through the pores of the skin over the organ corresponding to a Divine virtue being activated.

        These new blueprints manifest within the microcosm first and then in the macrocosm through The Law of Cause and Effect  {as above, so below} and The Power of the Word. These changes manifest first in the human body temple and then the universal body temple.

        With the in breath, this change comes back in to amplify the change in the body temple.

        The key to using POWER AND WILL to manifest change in physical matter is found in flowing feelings. WILL and FEELINGS are the elements of fire and water. Fire and water, or electro-magnetic energy, is HOW miracles are formed.

         Fire and water are primary halves of the quadrapolar magnet of being-will, mind, feeling, and sensation.

          What FORM THE POWER TAKES occurs through the secondary half of the quadrapolar magnet, which is mind and sensation. Mind and form are the elements of air and earth.  Concepts of what the power/ fire does creates flowing feelings of water/magnetism, and then WHAT FORM it takes is attracted from infinite potential from these feelings.

         When you add the WHAT to the HOW you get MIRACLES.    This is a source of changes in the material world.

         In other words, one pointed WILL combined with STRONG FLOWING FEELINGS is the HOW, or the electro-magnetic POWER. THE MIND CONCEIVES OF THE IDEA OR CONCEPT THAT EMBODIES THE WILL.  Then flowing feelings occur and the physical FORM AUTOMATICALLY manifests from these.

        Take for instance the WILL to stop a dangerous fire.  The mind receives inner guidance of the Divine virtues needed to do this, which are the letters of our name, ‘Nudatoni’ .

         These are the virtues of supreme happiness, the act of creation and its ongoing effects, the mystery of love to create, the original purity of all ideas which is enlightenment and wisdom, transformation through release of imperfection so that it can change into another state, high inspiration, transmutation through seeing through the eyes of love, Divine harmony and justice, supreme happiness and finally divine virtue of cause and effect.

        Remember that the Divine virtue of flowing feelings of supreme happiness reveals solutions to any problems, and is the principle of cohesion. Supreme happiness can be conferred to others, or to any situation.

        The virtue of letter U, the act of creation, awakens deep trance states in which a creative act occurs and the ongoing effects of the creative act can be seen and calibrated to the highest good of all concerned. In this way fate in self and others can be changed.

        The virtue of D is the mysteries of love to create. It is LOVE DIVINE that will create the desire to change any situation for the highest good of all.

        A and umlaut A, ae reveal the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and awaken mystical faculties. Then imperfections on any and all levels are released for changes into other states. The virtue of umlaut A, ae, is most instrumental in changing physical matter. Old forms, on every level, must be released back to Divine Being for changes into other states.

        The virtue of letter T is high inspiration concerning whatever is being dealt with. It aligns the four brainwave states to accomplish a desired goal.

        LOVE DIVINE awakens cognition of indwelling Omnipresent Divinity, and causes transmutation to occur. This results in harmony and supreme happiness for all.

        The breath is used to change anything in the outer world through The Law of Cause and Effect, the virtue of I.

        The mind performs meditation with each of these virtues in which THE one pointed WILL and FLOWING DIVINE FEELINGS of each of these virtues bring the fire into harmony with the highest good of all.

         It is necessary that Divine qualities are FELT INTENSELY.  This step, the step of FEELING INTENSELY  what is WILLED through Divine Being  is the entire meaning of the sign of Cancer.

        The mind receives inner guidance to call in the help of the heavenly hosts who embody these virtues, who also will, conceive, and feel the fire coming into alignment. These heavenly hosts also activate these Divine virtues.

        There is also guidance to call in the beings of the elements of fire and water, the salamanders and undines, to join in with the meditations.  The gnomes are also invoked.
         The necessary changes or miracles on the material level of manifestation happen.

        We recommend practice so that you may convince yourself of the truth and effectiveness of this.

        We protect and inspire people who require caves for the purpose of suitable homes to live in,  the finding of healing gemstones and minerals, the control of fire and the guidance of  those who require the knowledge of volcanoes and their eruptions to remain safe from harm.

        MIRACLES

        *

        MIRACLES

        Meditate on the divine virtues in our name.

        ****
        ‘N-U-D-A-T-O-N-I’

        We evoke the drive for self preservation and put seekers in contact with the beings and principles of the earth and its fiery emanations.

        [Supreme Happiness, the color dark red, the musical note A, the element of water with a sensation of chill, the liver is formed from it.]
        *
        We endow seekers with the ability to transfer consciousness, to evoke trance states, and to learn how the quadripolar magnet, which is the ancient term for the conscious use of will, intellect, feeling, and form, works in the physical world.

[...]

        We help with the release and transformation of imperfections for the highest g

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • spiritus@mindspring.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 22, 2010

          2 degrees Cancer
          The Angels of Volcanoes, Caves, and Pyrotechnics
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Nudatoni’

          Beloved, ,

          Emotional attunement with Divine Will manifests as the perfection of flowing with strong feelings of Omnipotence, enthusiasm, high inspiration, and faith in creating new realities of Divine Love that result in supreme happiness.

          Flowing feelings of Omnipotent high inspiration, creativity, and happiness are a driving force behind miraculous transformations of physical  matter  that outpicture the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2011

            Thank you!

            Thank you!

            2 degrees Cancer

[...]

            U…We endow seekers with the ability to transfer consciousness, to evoke trance states, and to learn how the quadripolar magnet, which is the ancient term for the conscious use of will, intellect, feeling, and form, works in the physical world.

[...]

            We help with the release and transformation of imperfections for the highest good of all concerned.

            [The Divine virtue of life and death and transformation, which comes about through RELEASE of imperfections for changes into other states. In reality there is no true death, only change into other states of being. The color is loamy brown. The musical note is C. It is the earth element with sensations of weight. The anus is formed from it.]

            *

            T…We are creative, inventive, and inspired to link up seekers with knowledge of the physical elements of earth in order to apply all laws of analogy to changes in the mineral, animal and vegetable kingdoms.

            [ High inspiration, the color brown-black, the musical note of F, the element of fire with a sensation of warmth, the right kidney is formed from it.]

            *

            umlaut O, eu… We open the eyes through divine love to see indwelling divine perfection and thereby cause transmutation.

            [Transmutation through seeing through the eyes of Love Divine. Deep orange, musical note of D-sharp, the element of akashic-earth with sensations of weight penetrating all. The ovaries and testicles are formed from it.]

            O…We initiate the consciousness into contentment, poise, and the power to evoke any emotional scenario impeccably and infallibly.

[...]

            A, B, C, G, C, F, C, A, D-sharp and G.

            Footnotes

            Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
            KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

            ***

            THESE BOOKS
            MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

            1-800-204-2473

            Or go to the lovingpurelove website

            ***********

            ******************

            Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

            copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Stationery by Polly Menendez

            Feel free to share these messages.

            Home site:

            www.spiritussanctus.com

            www.sacredpaintings.com

            Conference Call Updates

            go to www.spiritussanctus.com

            and click the appropriate link.

            THE LAW OF ONE

            We are all one.

            When one is harmed, all are harmed.

            When one is helped, all are healed.

            Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

            and I am one with all;

            I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
            ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SO BE IT!

            *+*

            *

            *    *

            *       *

            Bard Dance.mid

            music link
            (left click, play - right click, save)

          • Spiritus
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 21, 2012

              Thank you!

              Thank you!

              Image

              2 degrees Cancer

[...]

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 22, 2013

                2 degrees Cancer

                The Angels of Volcanoes, Caves, and Pyrotechnics

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 ‘Nudatoni’

                Beloved,

                             We protect and inspire people who require caves for the purpose of suitable homes to live in,  the finding of healing gemstones and minerals, the control of fire and the guidance of  those who require the knowledge of volcanoes and their eruptions to remain safe from harm.

                Emotional attunement with Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned manifests as the perfection of flowing with strong feelings of Omnipotence, enthusiasm, high inspiration, and faith in creating new realities of Divine Love that result in supreme happiness.

[...]

                Trust and faith enliven visualizations in deep inner thought.

                A child produces strong theta brainwaves, which are the brainwaves of deep inner thought and imagination.

                Whatever miracles are supposed to happen, must be visualized in deep inner thought and imagination, and then fired into reality through faith and love.

                 The simplicity of ever young immortal Divine Consciousness and Being is the natural state of people,  who are in truth “made in the image and likeness of God”.

                "and the last enemy to be overcome is death..."

                Original purity and innocence are sources of flowing feelings of unity with Divine Providence and all creation, with omnipotence and faith and love, which can be used to control all natural phenomena.

[...]

                Be sure to keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

                .

[...]

                A fire is a conscious being, referred to as a salamander in ancient teachings.

                Speak to this being with supreme happiness to change the fate of the fire and all concerned.

                The mind receives inner guidance of the best Divine virtues needed to do this, which are the letters of our name, ‘Nudatoni’ .