Re: [lovingpurelove] (unknown)

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2001
      Hi, Polly and everyone,
      I've seen some of the same type of reactions in my own experience,
      and I think it may be because, in the last analysis, there are only two
      ways of looking at life - either we trust it, or we fear it. Nowadays
      there seems to be a tremendous amount of fear and anger in some people,
      a sense of hopelessness and despair. They look around them and see
      problems and situations for which they have no answers, but are driven
      to feel they have to "do" something to "make it all better." They have
      focused so much on the problems, that they have no idea that the
      solutions to those problems lies within their own hearts, as well as the
      hearts of all of us - that wellspring of untapped Love just waiting to
      transform this world into a closer likeness to its Creator. They may
      consider themselves very spiritual, and they may accomplish some things
      that their fear prompts them to do, but they truly have no idea of what
      real spirituality is all about. Not truly knowing the inner Power of
      Love, Hope and Faith, they can't really understand these things that we
      speak about, and so, to them, it all seems meaningless. Somewhere deep
      inside, they have chosen fear rather than love, and everything they see
      is colored by that fear. In my own experience, I've found it to be a
      waste of time to argue with such people. God Himself will show them the
      truth of Love in His own good time.
      Glad you're back on-line, Polly, I was wondering how you were doing,
      and missed our loving chats in this forum.
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 6, 2001
        Thank you for your comments, JoAnn.

        It seems as if this anti-dialog is being repeated by many who say
        they are making a "point" that love and light don't make the
        necessary changes.

        Can they be so blind to think that love and light are not what is
        necessary for our heart and soul?

        If these poor souls would still themselves long enough to find out
        how to renew themselves with love and light, they would finally know
        the solution is in this fulfillment, and they would stop hassling
        those who speak of it.

        It is not about argueing with them, as they do. For us, it is
        compassion and puzzlement that they do not understand. As we openly
        honor the redeeming grace of Love, may they finally come to accept
        their part within Love & Divinity.

        I would be glad to hear from the others here, too. Do you see any
        validity to some of those who are calling love and light as dreamy
        fluff, but not practical to solving problems?

        Can we not tune ourselves to the Divine no matter what our current
        circumstances are, and place our faith in Love to light our way?

        Love, Polly

      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 7, 2001
          << I would be glad to hear from the others here, too. Do you see any
          validity to some of those who are calling love and light as dreamy
          fluff, but not practical to solving problems?

          Hi Polly,
          Through my experience working in workshops and experiencing those whom think
          love and light are a bunch of dreamy fluff, in reality are those that don't
          feel love or light within themselves and are stuck in the negative, which
          then keeps them in the negative. After all ~ we are what we think, aren't
          we?
          I watched a program last night on the Wisdom channel, and one of the things
          Duane talked about was people afraid of the light and love.
          Perhaps they have been wounded as a child or young adult, stopped believing
          in love and sadly as it might be, every time they hear the word love or light
          ~ it frightens them to the point of anger. When the powerful feeling of love
          has been experienced and then jerked away and discovered wasn't real, it
          carries us away in the valley of fear and then love is experienced as
          something negative, or painful.
          So us that know love to be the strongest, most wonderful thing in the world,
          must work harder with these people to show them that there is a love within
          that never fails us.
          Pattimari
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 7, 2001
            Positive Thoughts
            Margaret Helmstetter

            The sun shines on me
            Although the rain is falling all around
            I know I am who I am
            You can not defeat me

            My confidence is part of me
            It shines forth always
            Your words mean nothing
            They are not a part of me

            The looks you give
            Can not damage me
            I know who I am
            Do you know me?
          • pmenendez@myexcel.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2001
              Hi Patti,

              Both you and JoAnn have responded with the wisdom that love brings.
              Thanks to both of you.

              This topic should often be discussed. We have the ability to
              represent unfailing love, only if we know how to renew in it.

              In life, many are wounded by the failings of one another. We cannot
              satisfy and fulfill what everyone would like from us. I cannot be
              dependent on others for love and happiness, nor blame others when I
              do not feel satisfied.

              Through experience we discover how to renew ourselves from a divine
              source, and then bring this wellspring into our living experience for
              those around us. Everyone in our experience benefits, and each
              should learn how to tap the divine for fulfillment of the living
              experience.

              The best that we can each do is to nurture and enhance life with
              loving and harmonious actions. Pure, simple, conscientious living
              is good for the soul. The soul feels satisfied in love, purity, and
              simplicity.

              To be free to know this soul satisfaction, we need the independence
              of knowing ourselves without relying on any others.

              In other words, we need a relationship with the Divine. With this
              wellspring, we have the spiritual fuel to uplift life and encourage
              others to seek the ever-present fountain of divine fulfillment.

              Have a happy day, all.

              Love, Polly

              ------------------------------

              Patti said:

              "So us that know love to be the strongest, most wonderful thing in
              the world, must work harder with these people to show them that there
              is a love within that never fails us."
            • Spiritus Sanctus
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002

                Thanks Carol,

                I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you will know the sun position and the other planets too..

                Cynthia Rose

                Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and place
                of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

              • Lyn
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                  Hi Cynthia,

                  Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

                  Thank you.

                  Lyn

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 29, 2002
                    Dear Lyn,

                    As long as you have the date, we can figure your sun and most of the planets...the only thing we won't have is your rising sign and the proper houses for your planets.  That will be OK....because the planets are the main things.

                    Your body and subconscious does know the exact time however.  If you can go into deep relaxation and ASK the body and subconscious to play back your birth experience, you should be able to tell if it is morning or night etc.  You may even get a definite time.

                     Then have a friend muscle test you to see if its right, or you can use a pendelum.

                     It may come through in a dream also.

                      Usually the time of day you are born is a POWER time each day for you.  In other words, the time you are born has the most energy and depth of feeling for you.  Are you aware of a special time of day?  Perhaps as a child you had a special time of day?

                    With love,

                    Cynthia
                    Can anything be done if one does not know the time of their birth?

                    Thank you.

                    Lyn

                    --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Spiritus Sanctus" <spiritus@m...> wrote:

                    > Thanks Carol,
                    >
                    > I'll send you your astrology chart tonight or tomorrow, then you
                    will know the sun position and the other planets too..

                    > Cynthia Rose
                    >

                    > Hi Polly, I don't know what my sun position is, but my time and
                    place
                    > of birth is Dec. 24 1952 at 5:01 a.m. in Hart Michigan.  Carol

                    Posting message to this list:

                  • Polly
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                      Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!

                      It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                      There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                      and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.

                      Many blessings and much love,
                      Polly
                    • Leonard A Wilkinson
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                        Hey Polly.....I only told half the story when I told you about my
                        diet changes ! Over the same period I too have come close to
                        source......the real reason for the healthy change...and for the
                        change in diet....and for the regular 5.30am yoga excercises....and
                        for the regular twice daily meditations. ..and especially for the
                        stillness that allows the inner guidance to come through ....and for
                        the fun....the joy...the bliss and harmony that comes with that
                        allowing..you call it nourishing! Thanks Polly.
                        (Bliss is a good habit)

                        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "Polly" <pmenendez@m...> wrote:
                        > Congratulations Leonard. Well done !!!
                        >
                        > It's been a long, long time for me too, without illness.
                        > There's definitely a good reason for our healthiness,
                        > and I believe it relates to nourishing from the Source.
                        >
                        > Many blessings and much love,
                        > Polly
                      • Polly
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 25, 2002
                          Well put Leonard.  Thanks for sharing.

                          ~~ Love ~~
                        • FaoiltiarnaWolfcaller
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 2, 2003
                            >>>I feel so sad at the moment and I don't know why
                            could I have prayer?
                            Thank you
                            love Sianna

                            {{{{Sianna}}}} A gentle hug, warm thoughts, and prayers beaming your way.....
                                                                                Michele