[ANGEL] 18 Gemini, The Angels of Love

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2005

      18 Degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Love

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’

      Beloved,

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of ‘Amagestol’, we initiate the Children of Light and Love into the secrets of love.

      ‘All aspects of love, from the highest to the lowest;  whether animal love, human love, or the most high divine Cosmic Love, are under our guidance.’

      In this eighteenth degree of Gemini, which was energized by the June Venus eclipse of the sun in 2004 for many years to come, the mind turns its focus on flowing feelings of LOVE. These flowing feelings of love are the connection with VITALITY WITHIN THE WEB OF LIFE, the Unified Field of the One Being.

      We have taught for ages that Love conquers all, that Love is the most powerful agent of change, and that Love is the life of Divine Consciousness Itself.

      Teachers of every spiritual path have taught that love is the most important quality on the journey of enlightenment.

      Practicing the concentration of love, seekers on the path of sainthood have sacrificed everything for love, and have found in this that giving love is surprisingly not a sacrifice.

       They have found that giving love is the path to inner bliss and ONENESS with the Divine.

      Flowing feelings are Magnetism. Magnetism is the Feminine aspect of THE ONE, with Will being the masculine or electric aspect.

        Flowing feelings of love on any level; animal, human, or cosmic, are THE way to magnetically attract life, vitality, and sensation into form.

      ALL beings who love each other are surrounded by our protection.

      Surrendering to love is the turning point that humanizes even those who have previously hardened their hearts, and makes a success out of lifetimes of incarnations which have been fraught with misdeeds.

      Living in love is the secret to a life worth living.

      In protecting and inspiring all beings who love each other, we are protecting the process of Spirit enlivening Form, of Paradise manifesting on Earth.

      Love brings about clairvoyant tendencies between the lover and the beloved.  The gifts of love bring about true miracles on every level of being.

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE TRIUMPH OF LOVE

      Once upon a time, shortly before the Golden Age had arrived, there was a very lonely lady who woke up every day and looked wistfully out of her kitchen window at the garden as she sipped her morning tea.

      She felt as though she were only half alive. Her life seemed to lack real meaning.

       She often wondered if anything would happen this day to make her life any different at all.

      Being a very pure and good person, she quickly reminded herself of all her blessings and tried to think lovely positive thoughts.

       No matter what she did though, she felt so lifeless, and her back bent over as though the weight of the world sat upon her shoulders.

      One morning, as she looked down into her teacup, a tear fell into the tea, making a little ripple.

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’ heard this plea of despair arising from her sad and forlorn heart.

        Quickly they checked with Divine Providence and received permission to act.

      Through their efforts, that morning a man had a flat tire right in front of Francine’s house.

      He got out of the car to see what happened.

      When he went to put on the spare, he found that it was flat too, so he went up to Francine’s door and knocked.

      The loud knocking sound made Francine jump. It was too loud to be the old woodpecker who pecked each year on her house. Who could be knocking?

      Who could that be?

        She looked out the window and saw the car with the flat tire and hurried to the door.

        A wonderful strange excited feeling flushed over her.

       Under the influence of the Angels of ‘Amagestol’, it never occurred to her to feel afraid.

      There was a kind gentleman at the door. He was rather bald and his clothes were plain, but very humbly he held his hat in his hand.

       “Excuse me,”  he said, “ I….”.  He never finished, because Francine already knew.

       “ I know”, she said excitedly, “ you have a flat tire!”

      She ushered him right in and handed him the phone.

      The phone wouldn’t work!  The line was dead!  Francine couldn’t understand it because she had just received a call on it.

      They spent fifteen minutes checking the cords and trying to make it work.

       Finally, somewhat flustered, they decided to go into the kitchen and have a cup of tea to think it over and talk about it.

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’ , through true divine blessing, attuned Francine to the beauty of Frank’s soul and vice versa.

       With flowing feelings of love and  intense discernment Frank looked at Francine and noticed that she was just as lonely as he, and just as intelligent, sensitive, caring, and sweet.

       Her eyes are such a beautiful blue, he thought to himself, and her hair is such a natural soft honey blond.

      After a while Frank got up and slapped the back of his chair. “Francine,”  he said, “I have a feeling that we were supposed to meet each other.  I bet the phone works by now, and I bet that you and I should have dinner tonight!”

      Sure enough, the phone worked perfectly.

       They fixed the tire together, and over a lovely dinner that evening, they discussed amazing the similarities of their lives.

      Their courtship was long, for both of them were careful middle aged people, but Francine’s back quickly straightened up and her step became lively.

        A sparkle returned to her eye that had not been there for years.

      Frank was beside himself with glee.

       He had given up on ever finding a mate years ago, for he had been too shy to ever break the ice with anyone.  Thank God for that flat tire!

      They really loved each other!

       It was beautiful!

      Now, each morning Francine sat looking out at the garden in rapture at the beauty of each detail.

       Every butterfly and dragonfly caught her attention, every nuance sent her into poetic reverie.

      Finally Frank and Francine got married in the small chapel in the next town and went quietly about living their life together.

       Having moved out of his little rental apartment, Frank turned his attention to fixing up Francine’s house. He put on a new side porch overlooking the garden. New bookcases, skylights, and cabinets sprouted up here and there. He really was quite handy. The house bloomed. Francine made bunches of lovely new dresses on the sewing machine in her new arts and crafts room and started wearing flowers in her hair.

        They adopted two cats and then added a sweet stray dog that showed up one day.

       In the winter they all loved to snuggle on the sofa together in front of the fire. Deep in thought. Francine and Frank occasionally would burst out with an idea to talk about and then would end up launching into warm discussions of spiritual insights, memories, or daily events.

      The hearts of all five of them; the dog and cats and Francine and Frank,  blossomed and flowed with ever increasing love and devotion.

      The Angels of ‘Amegestol’ watched over them carefully.

       The warmth and beauty of their love caused ripples of joy that went out and out and out, blessing the entire Unified Field.

      MIRACLES

      ***************************************

      Sigil of

      'A-M-A-G-E-S-T-O-L'

      * *
      *

      ‘A-M-A-G-E-S-T-O-L’

      A and umlaut A, ae…We teach lovers the highest illumination and spur their development of occult abilities and artistic sensitivity. We use the wisdom of the enlightened mind to penetrate clairvoyantly into knowing of their thinking process and spur development of clairvoyance. [The divine virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment, letter A, light blue light.]  We help them release any clinging to imperfection on all levels of being. [Transformation and the mysteries of life and death, loamy brown light.]

      *

      M…We master feelings , sensations, and vitality and we can know and direct the flow of feelings in others. [ The divine virtue of feeling and emotion, of fluidity, change, and magnetism, letter M, blue green light.]

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae… We enliven awareness of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, [light blue] and we inspire the release of anything which no longer serves the highest good of all concerned, the transformation of will, thought, feeling, and material values. [This is the divine virtue of transformation of will, thought, feeling, and form.  This virtue gives control over passion, and therefore control over negative beings.  It also gives freedom from clinging to any desire, thought or belief, feeling, or physical possession. Shines with a loamy brown light.]

      *

      G…in order to bless the children of God with happiness, satisfaction and peace. [The divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, letter G, grass or emerald green light.]

      *

      E…We control the transfer of consciousness and help develop clairsentient reading of minds and emotions to make expression of feelings more refined in loving relationships. [The divine virtue of omnipresence, of the all presence of divine consciousness and life, letter E, deep purple light.]

      *

      S…We control consciousness of all who work with us, all lovers, to give them absolute clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy. [The divine virtue of all-penetrating-willpower, letter S, purple red light.]

      *

      T…We bring through genuine emotional magic and give lovers insight into the meaning of “as above, so below”. [The divine virtue of high inspiration, letter T, dark brown light.]

      *

      umlaut O, oe and O…We enliven cognition brought about by love divine to transmute into perfection.[The divine virtue of transmutation, deep orange light.] We evoke happy, successful and contented scenarios wherein lovers realize how to respect karmic laws impeccably. [The divine virtue of harmony and justice, letter O, ultramarine blue light.]

      *

      L…We bring through the splendor and majesty of God in loving one another, to enhance health, beauty, and vitality.’ [The divine virtue of all the divine virtue taken together, so this is the divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, letter L, olive green light.]

      ****

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of G, C, D, G, C, F, D, G sharp, F, D sharp, C, and F.

      *

      MIRACLES

      * *
      *

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

    • Polly

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 7, 2007

          18 Degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Love

          |   |   |        |   |   |        |   |   |       |   |   |       |   |   |        |   |   |

          Here is one of our stories:

          WHEN LOVE COMES KNOCKING

          Once upon a time there was a very lonely lady named Francine. Everyday she woke up and looked wistfully out of her kitchen window at the garden as she drank her tea, wondering if anything would happen this day to make her life any different at all.

           Lately life just did not seem have any real meaning for her.

          She did her best to feel better. She reminded herself of all her blessings; she tried to think lovely positive thoughts.  She had so much to be thankful for. She couldn’t figure out what was wrong with her. No matter what she did though, she felt lifeless. It was an effort to face each day and her back bent over as though the weight of the world sat upon her shoulders.

          This morning, as she looked down into her cup, a tear fell into the tea, making a little ripple.

          Deep within her a flame flickered. As a young girl she had been very loving. She loved everyone in her family. She loved the animals, the trees, and the very sky itself!

          People had been warmed by her love. Her love had quietly blessed the lives of everything around her.

          The ripples from her little tear drop had barely subsided when the Angels of ‘Amagestol’ responded to this plea of dispair rising from her forlorn heart.

            They checked with Divine Providence and received guidance to act.

          That very morning a man had a flat tire right in front of Francine’s house!

          He got out of the car to see what had happened.  It was a new tire! How could it have gone flat?

          When he went to put on the spare, he found that it was flat too. So, scratching his head in disbelief,  he marched up to Francine’s door and knocked.

          Who could be knocking? Francine jerked up her head.  Who could that be?  She looked out the window and saw the flat tire and hurried to the door.  A most wonderful feeling coursed through her.  Under the influence of the Angels of ‘Amagestol’, it never occurred to her to feel afraid.

          She opened the door and looked at this rather bald gentleman standing in front of her. He had a kind look. Very humbly he held his hat in his hand. “Excuse me,”  he said, “ I….”.

           He never finished, because Francine already knew and interrupted him. “I see you have a flat tire!”, she brightly pointed out.  She grabbed him by the hand, ushered him right in and pulled him over to the phone.

          The phone wouldn’t work!  The line was dead!

          Francine couldn’t understand it, because she had just received a call on it that morning.

          The next fifteen minutes were spent checking the cords and trying to make it work.

           Finally, somewhat flustered, they decided to go into the kitchen and have a cup of tea to think about it and discuss the next step.

          The Angels of ‘Amagestol’ attuned Francine to the beauty of Frank’s soul and vice versa.  Frank began to look at Francine with intense discernment. He noticed that she was just as lonely as he, and just as intelligent. She was sensitive, caring, and sweet.  Her eyes were a beautiful blue, and her hair was a natural soft honey blond.

          Finally Frank got up and slapped the back of his chair. “Francine,”  he sputtered, “I have a feeling that we are supposed to meet each other!  I bet that is why the tire went flat and the phone didn’t work. I bet you anything the phone works by now, and I feel that you and I should have dinner tonight!”

          Sure enough, the phone worked perfectly.

            Frank called and got his tire fixed.

           Over a lovely dinner that evening they discussed several amazing similarities of their lives.

          After that they dated for a long time.

          They went slowly, for both of them were careful middle aged people. Francine’s back quickly straightened up, however, and her step became more lively.  The sparkles returned to her eyes that had not been there for years.

          Frank was beside himself with happiness.  He had given up on ever finding a mate years ago. He was one of the shyest people he had ever met. He had always been too shy to ever break the ice with any woman.  Thank God for that flat tire and dead phone!

          As time went by, they discovered how much they really loved each other!  It was beautiful!

           Francine sat at the table each morning looking out at the garden, in rapture at the beauty of each detail.  Every butterfly and dragonfly caught her attention, every nuance sent her into poetic reveries.

          Finally Frank and Francine got married in the small cozy chapel near the river. It was a beautiful wedding. Only a few  people attended, but the sunlight coming through the windows flickered with hundreds of administering angels.

           They settled down.

           Frank was so glad to move out of his rental apartment and into Francine’s house.  He painted and spruced it up.

          Francine made bunches of lovely new dresses on her sewing machine and started wearing flowers in her hair.

            Two stray cats showed up and moved in. Then they added a sweet stray dog that they found meandering in the woods behind the house.

           In the winter they all loved to sit together in front of the fire deep in thought. Francine and Frank believed that the animals were actually meditating.

          Frank was so comfortable sharing with Francine that sometimes Frank would burst out with an idea to talk about and then they would end up launching into warm discussions of spiritual insights, memories, or daily events deep into the night.

          The hearts of the dog and cats and Francine and Frank  opened more and more. Love blossomed.

          The heavens rejoiced in the warmth and beauty of their love.

          The Angels of ‘Amegestol’ watched over them carefully.

           MIRACLES

          ‘A-M-A-G-E-S-T-O-L’

          A and umlaut A, ae…We teach lovers the highest illumination and spur their development of mystical abilities and artistic sensitivity. [This is the divine virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment, letter A]. Imperfections are gladly released for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all.
          [This is the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation, umlaut A, ae.]
          *
          M…We master feelings , sensations, and vitality and we can know and direct the flow of feelings in others.
          [ This is the divine virtue of feelings and emotion, of fluidity, change, and magnetism, letter M]
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…We use the wisdom of the enlightened mind to penetrate clairvoyantly into knowing of thinking process and spur development of clairvoyance. We help with the transformation of being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations. We help with control over negative passions, and therefore control over negative beings.  We encourage freedom from clinging to any negative desires, thoughts or beliefs, feelings, or physical possessions,
          *
          G…in order to bless the children of God with happiness, satisfaction and peace.
          [This is the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, letter G.]
          *
          E…We control the transfer of consciousness and help develop clairsentient reading of minds and emotions to make expression of feelings more refined in loving relationships.
          [This is the divine virtue of omnipresence, of the all presence of divine consciousness and life, letter E.]
          *
          S…We control consciousness of all who work with us, all lovers, to give them absolute clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy when appropriate. [This is the divine virtue of all-penetrating-willpower, letter S.]
          *
          T…We bring through genuine emotional magic and give lovers insight into the meaning of “as above, so below”.
          [This is the divine virtue of high inspiration, letter T.]
          *
          umlaut O, eu, and O…We open the eyes with love divine to see indwelling spiritual divinity, and to awaken it into being.
          [This is the divine virtue of transmutation, umlaut O, eu.]
          We evoke happy, successful and contented scenarios wherein lovers realize how to respect karmic laws impeccably.
          [The divine virtue of harmony and justice, letter O.]
          *
          L…We bring through the splendor and majesty of God in loving one another, to enhance health, beauty, and vitality.’
          [This is the divine virtue of all the divine virtues taken together, so this is the divine virtue of the splendor and majesty of God, letter L.]
          ****

          The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of G, C, D,G, C, F,D, G sharp, F, D-sharp, C, and F.

          MIRACLES

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 5, 2008
            If this message is too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward. That should fix it.

          • Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Amagestol’
            Beloved,

            ‘All aspects of love, from the highest to the lowest;  whether animal love, human love, or the most high divine Cosmic Love, are under our guidance.’

            We initiate people into the secrets of love.

            LOVE is  understood as the path that all life uses to connect emotionally with the VITALITY OF THE WEB OF LIFE, the unified field of The One Being.

            Emotions are The Divine Feminine expression.  Emotions are magnetism. Feelings of love on any level; animal, human, or cosmic, are attract life, vitality, and sensation into form.

            ALL beings who love each other are surrounded by our protection.

            We have taught mankind for ages that Love conquers all, that Love is the most powerful energy there is, and that Love is the essence of Divine Consciousness Itself.

            Holy books of every spiritual path have taught that Divine Love is the most important quality to nurture on the journey of spiritual perfection.

             Practicing the concentration of Divine Love, seekers on the path of sainthood have sacrificed everything they owned for love, and have found in so doing that giving love is a path to inner bliss and oneness with Divine Being.

            Surrendering to Divine Love humanizes even those who may have previously hardened their hearts, and makes a final victory and success out of lifetimes of incarnations which have been frought with misdeeds.

            Living in love is the secret to a life worth living.

            “Love conquers all.”

            Divine Love is the key to cognition that causes transmutation, and it is also the key to the mysteries of creation.

            In protecting and inspiring all beings who love each other, we protect the process of Spirit enlivening Form, of Heaven manifesting on Earth.

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 7, 2009

              ‘

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 7, 2010

                If this message is too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward. That should fix it.

              • Also known as

                The Angels of ‘Amagestol’
                Beloved,

                ‘
                We initiate people into the secrets of love.

                 All aspects of love, from the highest to the lowest;  whether animal love, human love, or the most high divine Cosmic Love, are under our guidance.’

                LOVE is  understood as the path that all life uses to connect emotionally with the VITALITY OF THE WEB OF LIFE, the unified field of The One Being.

                Emotions are The Divine Feminine expression.  Emotions are magnetism. Feelings of love on any level; animal, human, or cosmic,  attract life, vitality, and sensation into form.

              • Cynthia Rose Young
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 7, 2011

[...]

                  1-800-204-2473

                  Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                  ***********

                  ******************

                  Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationery by Polly Menendez

                  Feel free to share these messages.

                  Home site:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  www.sacredpaintings.com

                  Conference Call Updates

                  go to www.spiritussanctus.com

                  and click the appropriate link.

                  THE LAW OF ONE

                  We are all one.

                  When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                  When one is helped, all are healed.

                  one with all;

                  I give thanks that this is done.

                  SO BE IT!

                  *+*

                  Teach Your Children Well.mid

                  courtesy, Panhala.net

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 8 of 11 , Jun 6, 2013

                  Archangel-Gabriel1

                  18 Degrees Gemini

                  The Angels of Love

                  |   |   |        |   |   |        |   |   |       |   |   |       |   |   |        |   |   |

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘
[...]

                   Buttfly.jpg

                  Message 9 of 11 , Jun 7, 2014

                  Archangel-Gabriel1

                  18 Degrees Gemini

                  TheAngels of Love

                  |   |   |        |   |   |        |   |   |       |   |   |       |   |   |        |   |   |

                  Message 10 of 11 , Jun 8, 2015

                  Archangel-Gabriel1

                  18 Degrees Gemini

                  The Angels of Love

                  |   |   |        |   |   |        |   |   |       |   |   |       |   |   |        |   |   |

                  Also known as

                  TheAngels of

                  Amagestol

                  Beloved,

                  We initiate people into the secrets of love.

                   Allaspects of love, from the highest to the lowest;  whether animal love, human love, or the most high divine Cosmic Love, are under our guidance.’

                  LOVE is  the path that all life uses to connect emotionally with the VITALITY OF THE WEB OF LIFE, the unified field of The One Being.

                  Emotions are magnetic, The Divine Feminine Power.

                  Emotions are magnetism. Feelingsof love on any level; animal, human, or cosmic,  attract life, vitality, and sensation into form.

                  ALL beings who love each other are surrounded by our protection.

                  We have taught mankind for ages that Loveconquers all, that Love is the most powerful energy there is, and that Love is the essence of Divine Consciousness Itself.

                  Holy books of every spiritual path have taught that Divine Love is the most important quality to nurture on the journey of spiritual perfection.

                   Practicingthe concentration of Divine Love, seekers on the path of sainthood have sacrificed everything they owned for love, and have found in so doing that givinglove is a path to inner bliss and oneness with Divine Being.

                  Surrendering to Divine Love humanizes even those who may have previously hardened their hearts, and makes a final victory and success out of lifetimes of incarnations which have been fraught with misdeeds.

[...]

                  Theripples from her little tear drop had barely subsided when the Angels of Amagestol responded to this plea of despair rising from her forlorn heart.

                    Theychecked with Divine Providence and received guidance to act.

                  Thatvery morning a man had a flat tire right in front of Francine’s house!

                  Hegot out of the car to see what had happened.

                  It was a new tire! How could it have gone flat?

                  Whenhe went to put on the spare, he found that it was flat too. So, scratching his head in disbelief,  hemarched up to Francine’s door and knocked.

                  Whocould be knocking? Francine jerked up her head.  Whocould that be?  Shelooked out the window and saw the flat tire and hurried to the door.  A most wonderful emotion of mystical magic coursed through her.  Underthe influence of the Angels of ‘Amagestol’,it never occurred to her to feel afraid.

                  Message 11 of 11 , Jun 7, 2016

                  ;
                  whether animal love, human love,
                  or the most high divine Cosmic Love,
                  are under our guidance.’

                  LOVE is the path that all life uses
                   to connect emotionally with the VITALITY OF THE WEB OF LIFE,
                   the unified field of The One Being.

                  Emotions are magnetic,
                  They are Divine Feminine Power
                  .

                  Emotions are magnetism.
                  Feelings and emotions of love on any level;