IGLOO - #031 - 5 June 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - The Secret of the PINK COCOON is NOT IN EMERGING AS A BUTTERFLY

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is:  This Magic Moment
      "Our best investment in life, banking on God."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      BEST
      eing Eternally Serene Today

      THE SECRET OF THE PINK COCOON

      One month after I return to Malaysia following the Hurricane of Happiness Workshops in Australia

      I LEARN

      On Friday Night just after I had completed Saturdays IGLOO at around 6.30PM Malaysian time I was Reading the Yoga of Christ and then .........................
      For 90 minutes I was in another place

      and was shown the Message we are now ready to receive about the HIDDEN SECRET of the PINK COCOON

      Silk is undisputedly the most beautiful of all natural fibres, with its unearthly sheen. It is also uncommonly strong, even at its finest, when it is almost invisible. It is unlike any other fibre used to make fabrics, for it is neither grown in a field or on an animal. It is not manufactured in a factory. A humble caterpillar about the size of a woman's smallest finger produces the silk fibre, spinning it out of its mouth, using tiny fore-legs to place the silk where it should go. It is known scientifically as Bombyx mori, although other species of silkworm produce less famous types of silk
      The tiny silkworm larvae that hatch from the eggs feed on shredded mulberry leaves. They moult several times, increasing to seventy times their original size. Fully grown larvae are about as long and as thick as a human finger. The larger larvae are fed whole mulberry leaves two or three times a day.the uneaten mulberry stems and petioles left by the larvae serve as fertilizer.The larvae grow faster at higher temperatures, but on the average, they take twenty-five to thirty days to develop from eggs to the cocoon-spinning stage.

      When the caterpillars are ready to begin their metamorphosis into heavy-bodied brownish-white moths with short wings, they stop feeding and rear up on their stumpy legs as though searching for something. At this stage their human custodians distribute them onto vertical bamboo racks. Each silkworm winds itself into a cocoon, gyrating in an endless series of figure-eights, and binding a single interwoven strand of silk with a natural glue called sericin.
      The cocoons are heated to kill (The FIRE) the silkworms inside and then soaked in hot water to soften the sericin so the silk filament can be untwisted from the cocoon and wound onto reels. Because single filaments are so fine, those from five to ten cocoons are wound together by drawing them through a porcelain guide and twisting them into a single fibre, glued together by the melted sericin. The reeled yarn made this way is called raw silk.

      The more sericin deposited on the filament, the lower the grade of the raw silk.

      Broken cocoons, partially joined ones, or those spun by two caterpillars together are inferior, and used much like cotton or wool to make spun silk.

      The Secret of the PINK COCOON is NOT IN EMERGING AS A BUTTERFLY

      BUT GIVING OUR LIFE SO THAT THE PUREST SILK CAN COME FROM US
      BE MERGED BY THE MASTER WITH THE PUREST SILK PRODUCED BY ANOTHER WHO HAS ALSO GIVEN THEIR ALL

      THE RESULT IS THE FINEST SILK

      After the Workshops sitting with Galea we got a message about
      THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE
      Now I understand the Message
      As a strand of Silk threaded through THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE
      what was "ME" becomes a Masterpiece of Creation as THE MASTER COMBINES MY SILK and MY COLOUR with the COLOUR and THREAD of OTHERS who have GIVEN ALL to LIVE FOREVER.

      Now if you wish to emerge form the Cocoon as a Butterfly that is OK as it is the Butterfly that lays the eggs fro new caterpillars

      That is the Cycle

      However some of us are called to BECOME SILK
      we have to be CLEAN INSIDE (That's the Diet of Mulberry Leaves or Lettuce Leaves Gaele tells me) so we produce ONLY THE FINEST FIGURE EIGHTS

      (Incidentally the Len So My Symbol (Unconditional Love) is Crossed Figure Eights)

      IF WE INSIST ON LEAVING OUR COCOON AND BECOMING BUTTERFLIES THE REMAINING COCOON IS INFERIOR
      STILL USEFUL BUT NOT THE HIGHEST GRADE

      There is NO RIGHT OR WRONG IN THE CHOICES WE MAKE
      EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IS NEEDED

      HOWEVER IF YOU ARE CALLED TO BE A TRANSFORMATIONAL HEALER
      YOU HAVE TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FIRE INSIDE THE COCOON SO THAT YOU CAN BE SPUN BY THE MASTER INTO THE FINEST SILK MASTERPIECE
      THAT WILL HEAL AND LAST FOREVER

      AS A STRAND OF SILK IN THE MASTERS HANDS WE THEN ASCEND INTO THE EIGHTH DIMENSION OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS

      THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS HAVE PEOPLE IN THE 3RD, 4TH, 5TH,6TH AND 7TH LEVELS OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
      AND EVERYONE IS ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME

      The Choice is always ours

      From a HUMBLE CATERPILLAR INTO THE FINEST, STRONGEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL FIBRES
      OR
      A Caterpillar to a Butterfly to create More Caterpillars

      You may be the Butterfly that creates the Caterpillar that produces the "SILK" that saves THE WORLD

      The Hurricane of Happiness is for those who choose to become SILK

      Of all the natural fibres, silk has the greatest affinity for colour, yielding shimmering, brilliantly-hued fabrics. Dyes are applied to raw or spun silk, or to woven fabrics after the sericin is removed by boiling. Stronger than any other natural fibre, the delicate look and feel of silk is deceptive. Silk cloth is lightweight, but warm in cool weather. Silk is comfortable in hot weather too, because it absorbs moisture up to 30 percent of its weight without feeling wet.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Prayer I shared by SMS with meLay on Friday Night as I lay in bed in excruciating pain in my feet and ankles unable to move from my bed

      I now share with all

      O Divine Spirit, it has been revealed to us all that blinds us to Your presence
      With LOVE alone we have discerned the false and now all FEAR, HATRED and STRUGGLE have disappeared with ourself.
      We abide in YOU and our actions will be YOUR WILL
      Your presence alone is our happiness, in your presence all our inward poverty has dissolved away.
      In Your Heart WE LOVE
      We are strands of SILK in your hands
      TO BE THREADED AND COMBINED BY YOU.
      Your Love - Our Love - Divine Love

      Remember..............You are Loved
      With MultiUniversal Love
      In all Parallel Universes
      Wherever you are or will be.

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  5 June 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward IGLOO to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      The Interpretation:

      "Truth is One, though the Sages know it as Many."

      — The Rig Veda (Book I, Hymn CLXIV, Verse 46)

      The pink flowers from two trees, Calodendrum Capense ( Cape Chestnut ) lend the energy to the symbolism of this card. In herbal medicine the flowers are used mainly for their anti-oxidants in skin balms. The pink of the flower sends a message of unconditional love, representing also the ability to move into higher  realms. Two can be the number of taking a thought and making into reality. A sphere of Sodalite sits representing the sun. Sodalite instils a drive for truth, while making it possible to be true to your self. In the modern world of technology, Sodalite clears electromagnetic pollution and may block the emanations from computers. Sodalite eliminates mental confusion, encouraging rational thought and objectivity. It releases those core fears from holding you back in being who you are truly meant to be. It assists in achieving self-acceptance and self-trust. A 14th century physician holds a bubble reflecting the figure which sits in reflection under the tree. The yoga-style blue mat made for the comfort of our reflective figure, is in the shape of the Lotus flower. The Lotus is representative of several thoughts in different cultures with blue being the colour of communication, The Brahma belief is that the Universe was dreamed into existence while Brahma, sat on a Lotus. In Buddhism, the lotus represents purity of body, speech and mind. It is the national flower of India . The figure of the physician links our past with the present in concepts of thinking and social structure. The steps between the two figures show the achievements we have made through linking to the past. In the 14th to 17th centuries people paid little credence to the physician believing that if they were going to die they would rather listen to the priest – much different to the thinking to the place of the doctor and priest of the 20th centuries. The photo of the sky was taken at midday on the 23rd December 2003 under a Capricornia Sun, with a Sagittarius moon and Aries Ascendant.

      The divinatory meaning:

      This card shows a journey. It may well be that which you have already achieved or are about to achieve. It shows how far you have come in recognizing your own attributes. You can achieve anything that you wish to achieve. The only criteria you need is to be in truth with yourself. All doors are open to you if you have the faith and trust to walk the path of truth. Stand up for your convictions without ego. Even if it feels as though you are not valued (with money) know that this too will be achieved as you understand the power of your own abilities