[ANGEL] 17 Gemini, The Angels of Influence

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2005

      17 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Influence

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Urgivoh’

      Beloved,

      The heavenly hosts of the  seventeenth degree of Gemini, the path of intellectual wisdom, connects a Child of Light and Love with other persons who can help in influential ways, whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

      'This heavenly host assists the Child of Light and Love theoretically and practically, in gaining the favour of very important persons, also instructing how to become liked by women or men, whichever seems necessary. If the spiritual pathwalker follows precisely these instructions without doing things according to his individual views he will always have full success in this respect. "

      Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

      The key is to create new realities according to inner guidance, and follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference.

      Here is one of our stories:

      A NETWORK OF LOVE

      Once upon a time, in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman stood on a balcony peering at splendid sprays of stars twinkling over majestic peaks.

       She was dreaming of finding her perfect mate, and together making the world a safer and more ecstatic place to live in.

       Ever since she was a child, in her mind and heart she had created and felt this reality, with every breath, for years.

       The air had a chill in it, and she was getting a bit cold on the balcony, so she turned to go inside and enjoy the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

      It was late. The music and dancing had stopped an hour ago.

       Although a few people were still clustered in small groups, she felt a dramatic feeling of emptiness in the gigantic room.

      Just as she wondered if she should call her limousine and leave, she felt clear inner guidance urging her to wait.

       Intuitively she felt to go in the direction of the banquet hall. She wrapped her soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders.

      She walked down the hall into a vaulted banquet hall filled with large ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers. A tall elegantly dressed gentleman over in the far corner was bending intently over a bowl of fruit studying everything in it.

      “Go over there”, her inner voice whispered, “Go straight up to him and you will know exactly what to say.”

      For some strange reason time seemed to stop.  She felt weightless moving to the corner where he stood with his back to her.

       She sensed a dozen dimensional energy shifts as she moved to face him.

      He jumped when she looked sharply at him.

      “Oh!” she heard herself exclaiming brightly. Bending over with sublime grace she said softly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of Divine handiwork?”

      His strange and wonderful influence took stronger control of her.

       She touched the peach softly. Suddenly, she offered it to him with a wink and a playful smile.

      Surprised at the sudden unexpected move, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

      Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable as he reached out to let her place the peach in his open palm.

      Moving closer to him, she felt trancelike confidence.

       Madelaine said lightly, “You know Peter” {[how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued trusting her guidance…} “ I knew somehow that you were in here all alone and I heard an inner voice telling me that something was troubling you…”

      Logically she knew that she was taking a risk here, all sorts of them.

       She did not know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy.

       A very conservative part of her couldn’t believe she was doing this, it was foolish to talk about ‘hearing inner voices’!

      His demeanor instantly softened.

      Stiffness left his bearing and he became like a little boy, staring down awkwardly at his feet.

      “Well, ahem,” he said, clearing his throat, “I do have a problem actually.”

      Then he paused a long pregnant pause that seemed to last forever.

       She knew instinctively not to break his concentration or interrupt the silence.  She knew he needed to follow his strong flowing feelings.

        Finally he looked at her in the eye and said with deep pain, “You see, I am quite at a loss without my wife.  She died suddenly a year ago last October and I haven’t been the same since.”

      He continued,   “I am surprised that you knew, I guess you must have heard an inner voice, because no one in this company has even heard that I was married, much less that my wife had died.  We kept our personal life very private.”

      Madelaine’s eyebrows flew up.  Putting her hand over her heart, she felt herself gasp for air.

      What had she walked in to?  Who was this strange man?

      Carefully listening to guidance, she took him by the hand {another indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on the elegant nearby settee.

      “Peter,” she said with conviction, “You must tell me everything about her.  Don’t hold back.  It is important that you tell me all!”

      For hours Peter unloaded the aching burden in his heart that had wearied his soul for so long.

      Grief and helplessness poured out.

       He told her about his wife’s sad terminal illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure.

       He spoke of his heart’s longing and how he missed her so deeply.

       Tears coursed down his face. Finally he seemed to brighten. He spoke fondly of happy memories; their courtship, times of happiness and joy.

       In the wee hours of the morning, after a long silence,  he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, “But who are you?  I have been so rude!  I don’t even know your name!”

        “I should be ashamed!  What could I have been thinking of? I have burdened you with my life and I don’t even know who you are!”

      Her heart had opened more and more with feelings of higher grace and compassion all the while he had talked.

      Her intuition was very clear.

      “Peter,” she replied,  “ We have much in common with each other. I know that you feel alone.”

        “I, too, feel very alone, like you.  I am very glad that you have shared your wonderful story with me.  I am inspired and uplifted by the love you have shared with your wife.  Even if she is gone, at least you experienced the bliss of true love for a precious time.”

      As the truth of this statement sunk deep into his soul, he turned and looked at her in astonishment.

      “Dear Wise Woman, God Himself has sent you to me.”

       “I would have never been able to talk about this to anyone. I am afraid it would have burdened me forever.  As it is, I am feeling relieved and yes, you are right, I have been very fortunate indeed to have known the bliss of true love for a time.”

      With great trust and innocence, they continued talking.

       As morning broke with splendid rays of golden light, Peter took his leave, promising to meet her in a few days for breakfast at a small café in the village.

      The strange influence continued to flow within them both at that fateful meeting. Their relationship deepened day by day after that.

        It turned out that Peter was only heir to a title of vast importance and power, and that the requirements of this title had isolated him from normal relationships of warmth and sharing all of his life.

      With Madelaine’s help, love and understanding, over time he was able to bridge this cultural gap of strict isolationist upbringing and be more comfortable in the modern world.

      Their courtship ran its course in about a year, and then their sacred marriage opened like a celestial flower, transmuting both of them in profoundly fulfilling ways.

      Even though Madelaine and Peter’s marriage lacked the flair of youthful romance that he had known with his first wife, the love that grew between them was beautiful and perfect in its own way, a delicate example of Divine perfect outworking of grace and mercy.

      Together they charted changes in the world, with deep shared faith, creating new realities of flowing Divine Blessing in many situations. They carefully followed their inner guidance at each step.

      Ever maturing in spiritual mastery,  their presence attracted other influential people who helped them in their efforts to bring justice and beauty to the world.

       Over the years, much progress was made by this growing network of people dedicated to harmony in the affairs of the world.

      Once when they were on a trip to the Spanish coast visiting a powerful Baron in a villa overlooking the sea, a refined and regal woman of English aristocracy confided to Madelaine over a cup of tea.  “Madelaine,” she whispered, “Thank you for the leadership that you have shown in teaching so many of us about creating a new reality of Divine Grace.”

       “You and Peter have been a shining example to us all in following inner guidance, envisioning a better world, and in having faith.”

      “I feel that few of us would have had the vision or the courage to bring about such great changes if it had not been for the two of you.”

      “You have shown us how to go deep within to vision and create Heaven on Earth, to do this with the authority of our Father in Heaven, to bless many generations of people to follow.”

      MIRACLES

      ‘U-R-G-I-V-O-H’

      U…’We endow the faculty of transferring consciousness and to evoke states of trance of any kind through mastery of feeling’. [The divine virtue of the Creative Act and its Karma, velvet black light.]

      *

      R…’We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.’ [The divine virtue of Freedom and Independence brought about by following inner guidance, golden light.]

      *

      G…’We inspire divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing’. [The divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, grass green or emerald green light.]

      *

      I…’We evoke remembrance, and the ability to enliven conscience.’ [The divine virtue of Cause and Effect, light opalescent light.]

      *

      V…’We inspire complete understanding of cause and effect as it works through the four levels of consciousness; namely, the will, the intellect, the feelings, and physical behavior.’ [Corresponds to letter F, the divine virtue of the Harmony of All Visible Worlds, light green radiance.]

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O …. We awaken such powerful  true cognition, brought about by Divine Love, that transmutation into perfection is enlivened. [Virtue of Transmutation, deep orange light.]

      ’We inspire feelings of absolute contentment and poise that are brought about by the ability to evoke any situation in the world of emotions and form.  This ability is aligned with the highest dictates of Divine Providence and is unimpeachable in its adherence to legality and harmony.’ [The divine virtue of Harmony and Justice, ultramarine blue light.]

      *

      H…’Through the feelings brought about by the power of the cosmic word, we inspire the ability to influence each fate at will.’ [The divine virtue of The Power of the Word, silvery violet light.]

      **********

       The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of  B, C, F, G, F sharp, D sharp, C, and A.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who w

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 5, 2006

[...]

        Sigil for

        'U-R-G-I-V-O-H'

[...]

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 6, 2007

             17 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Influence

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Urgivoh’

          Beloved

          We guide the sons and daughters of Divine Being to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

          Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

          We inspire the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

          Here is one of our stories:

          THE MIRACLE MEETING

          Once upon a time in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman named Madelaine stood peering at the splendid majesty of stars twinkling over majestic peaks.  Against the royal indigo sky the stars seemed to speak to her. She closed her eyes in devotion as prayers flowed from within her heart. “Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace. Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom

           The balcony suddenly seemed a bit cold so she went inside to the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

          Even though soft music could still be heard, it was so late that almost everyone had left the gathering.  Only a few people were idly milling about.

           There was a feeling of emptiness in the beautiful gigantic room.

          Wondering if she should perhaps call her limousine and leave,  she felt a strong sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.  The heavenly host of ‘Urgivoh’ had responded to her prayers.

          Draping her soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders, she wandered down the hall into a vaulted hall filled with large antique ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

          In a far corner she spied a tall elegantly dressed gentleman bending over a bowl of fruit, intently studying everything in it.

          “Go over there”, the inner voice whispered, “ Go right up to him and you will know what to say

          It seemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.

          When she arrived at his side, he turned and gave her a penetrating glance.

          His eyes were dark and powerful. A kindness radiated from them, and an almost sad sense of mirth.

          “Oh!”she heard herself exclaiming brightly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?”

          She bent over to touch it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to offer it to him.

          Surprised, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

          Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable but reached out to take it.

          Moving closer to him, and following inner guidance which was coming in ever more strongly, Madelaine said lightly, “You know Peter”{[how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued on trusting her guidance…} “ For some reason I felt to come in here.  When I saw that you were standing here all alone I came over. It seemed as though an inner voice said that something may be troubling you. Is there anything I can do to help?”

          She was taking a risk here,  all sorts of them.  She did not know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘following inner voices’!

          His demeanor instantly shifted.

           Stiffness left his bearing as he studied her intently. Suddenly he became more like a little boy, staring down awkwardly at his feet.

          “Well, ahem,” he said clearing his throat, “I do have a problem actually.”

          He was amazed that he was opening up like this to this complete stranger. This was so unlike himself. He was normally a very private person.  But something compelled him to continue.

            “You see, I feel quite at a loss without my wife.  She died suddenly a year ago last October and I haven’t been the same since.”

          Looking deeply at her, he continued,   “I am surprised that you knew something was wrong, I guess you must have heard an inner voice, because no one in this company has even heard that I was married, much less that my wife had died.  For security reasons we kept our personal life very private.”

          Madelaine’s eyebrows flew up.  Putting her hand over her heart, she felt herself gasp for air.

          What had she walked in to?  Who was this strange man?

          Following guidance, she took him by the hand {another embarressing indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

          “Peter,”  she said with conviction, “ You must tell me all about her.  Don’t hold back.  It is important that you tell me everything!”

          Then, for many hours Peter unloaded a burden that had wearied his soul for so long.  He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure.  He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply.

           He spoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy.

           Finally, about three thirty in the morning, after a few long silent pauses,  he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, “But who are you?  I have been so rude!  I don’t even know your name.  I feel so ashamed!  What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?”

          Madelaine blushed. Her awareness had been flowing with feelings of higher grace and compassion,  her intuition was coming in very clear, and she saw that her guidance was impeccable.

          “Peter,”  she said,  “ I know that you feel alone.  I, too, feel very alone like yourself.  But I am very glad that you had this wonderful time in your life with your wife.  Even if she is gone, at least you experienced the bliss of true love for a very precious time

          As the truth of this statement sunk into his soul, he turned and looked at her.

          “Dear Woman,  whoever has sent you was guided by God himself.  I would have never been able to talk about this to anyone and I am afraid it would have burdened me forever.  As it is, I am feeling relieved and yes, you are right, I have been very fortunate indeed to have known the bliss of true love

          They continued talking until dawn.  When morning broke, Peter took his leave, promising to meet with her for breakfast in a few days at a small café in the village.

          The relationship continued and deepened.

           It turned out that Peter was the only heir to a title of vast importance and power, and that this title had isolated him from normal relationships of warmth and  sharing all of his life.  With the help of Madelaine, he was able to bridge the cultural gap of his strict isolationist upbringing and begin to relax in the modern world.

          Their courtship ran a deep and extremely spiritual course, moulding both of them in profoundly fulfilling ways.

          Even though Madelaine and Peter’s eventual marriage did not have the flair of youthful romance that he had known with his first wife, the love that grew between them was beautiful and perfect in its own way, a delicate example of God’s perfect outworking of grace and mercy.

          Once when they were on the Spanish coast visiting a baron in a villa overlooking the sea, a refined and regal woman of English aristocracy confided to Madelaine over her cup of tea.  “Madelaine,” she whispered, “ Thank you for the leadership that you and Peter have shown in teaching so many of us about following inner guidance.  None of us would have had the courage to do what we have done if it had not been for both of you.”

          People felt the light of truth and love in their presence, and bit by bit they made a great difference in the affairs of the world.

          Ever maturing in spiritual mastery, they used their power and position to further God’s plan of perfection, bringing blessings to many.

          MIRACLES

          ‘U-R-G-I-V-O-H’

          U…’We endow the faculty of transferring consciousness and to evoke states of trance of any kind through mastery of feeling’.
           [This is the divine virtue of the Creative Act and its Karma.]
          *
          R…’We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.’
          [This is the divine virtue of Freedom and Independence brought about by following inner guidance.]
          *
          G…’We inspire divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing’.
           [This is the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.]
          *
          I…’We evoke remembrance, and the ability to enliven conscience.’
          [This is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect.]
          *
          V…’We inspire complete understanding of cause and effect as it works through the four levels of consciousness; namely, the will, the intellect, the feelings, and physical behavior.’
          [Corresponds to letter F, the divine virtue of the Harmony of All Visible Worlds.]
          *
          umlaut O, eu and O…We inspire cognition brought about by Love Divine, so that indwelling omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient divinity is seen and manifested.  ’We inspire feelings of absolute contentment and poise that are brought about by the ability to evoke any situation in the world of emotions and form.  This ability is aligned with the highest dictates of Divine Providence and is unimpeachable in its adherence to legality and harmony.’
           [The is divine virtues of Transmutation and Harmony and Justice.]
          *
          H…’Through the feelings brought about by the power of the cosmic word, we inspire the ability to influence each fate at will.’
           [This is the divine virtue of The Power of the Word.]
          **********

           The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of  B, C, F, G, F sharp, C, and A.

          *

          MIRACLES

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

           With additional support from Gulshan

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:
          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 6, 2009

              I f this message appears too pale or too  large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

              Wondering if she should perhaps call her limousine and leave,  she felt a strong sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.  A strange sense of excitement and adventure, like a soft breeze, began to flow within her soul.

                The heavenly host of ‘Urgivoh’ had responded to her prayers.

              Draping her soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders, she wandered down the hall into a vaulted hall filled with large antique ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

               In a far corner she spied a tall elegantly dressed gentleman bending over a bowl of fruit, intently studying everything in it.  A sense of wonder grew within her, and suddenly the colors of the room seemed more beautiful, the lights more magical.

              “Go over there”, the inner voice whispered, “ Go right up to him and you will know what to say

               It seemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.  What an unlikely thing for her to do! And yet, somehow she knew that this was one of the best things she might ever do.

              When she arrived at his side, he turned and gave her a penetrating glance.

              His eyes were dark and powerful. A kindness radiated from them, and an almost sad sense of mirth.

              “Oh!”she heard herself exclaiming brightly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?”

              She bent over to touch it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to offer it to him.  She felt like a little girl again as joy and delight poured forth from her deepest beingness.

              Surprised, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

              Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable but reached out to take it.

              Moving closer to him, and following inner guidance which was coming in ever more strongly, Madelaine said lightly, “You know Peter”{[ Now how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued on trusting her guidance , peace was growing so deep within her …} “ For some reason I felt to come in here.  I'm usually very shy around people I don't know.  When I saw that you were standing here all alone I came over , though. It seemed as though an inner voice said that something may be troubling you. Is there anything I can do to help?”

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 6, 2010

[...]

              • Cynthia Rose Young
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 6, 2011

[...]

                  Conference Call Updates

                  go to www.spiritussanctus.com

                  and click the appropriate link.

                  THE LAW OF ONE

                  We are all one.

                  When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                  When one is helped, all are healed.

                  Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

                  and I am one with all;

                  I give thanks that this is done.
                  SO BE IT!

                  *+*

                  ~~~

                  Be Magnified.mid

                  music link
                  (left click, play - right click, save)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 5, 2013

                       17 degrees Gemini

                    The Angels of Influence

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Urgivoh’

                    Beloved

                    We guide the sons and daughters of Divine Being to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

                    Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

                    We inspire the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

                    Here is one of our stories:

                    THE MIRACLE MEETING

                    Once upon a time in a beautiful castle snuggled high up in the Alpine Mountains, a young woman named Madelaine stood with arms outstretched, praying and peering at the splendid majesty of stars twinkling over majestic peaks.
                    6a00d8341bf7f753ef0148c72271f3970c-500wi
                       Prayers flowed from within her heart.

                    picture-3430
                    Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace.

                     Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom
                    .”

                     let go and
let god
[...]

                    A.A. Michael:
Dear children of the
light. The time has come
yet again and I call
upon you to join me in
the highest realms of
existence for the
initiation process to
lift your energies into
a higher vibratory state
of being. Those of you
who are ready to meet
your true selves, who
are ready to discover
your true potential,
shall walk into the
light in the next 10
days. Some of you will
be called into a deep
meditative state, others
will know it is time,
yet others I am asking
to consciously call upon
me – A.A. Michael, so
that I can guide you and
show you the true
manifestation of your
existence and grant you
the gifts that you are
ready to discover.
Simply go into a
meditative state and ask
for me A.A. Michael and
the Ascended Master of
your time to come and
join you in a circle of
light and love. Once you
are in a meditative
state, those of you who
are ready for the
initiation process to
take place now will
experience our presence.
We are standing by you.
We are ready to welcome
you into the light dear
children. Call upon us
this moment, for the
gates have indeed opened
up yet again. The next
10 days of your linear
time, are the initiation
of AA Michael into your
true highest perception
and potential. I A.A.
Michael am with you. I
love you. Goodbye for
now. Channeled by Anna
Merkaba - ©
http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/
[...]

                    She did not actually know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘following inner voices’!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 6, 2014

[...]

                    She prayed a prayer that she had been praying ever since she was very little, a prayer whispered to divine being whenever her
                    heart was moved with compassion for another.

                    picture-3430
                    Oh Divine Being”, she whispered ardently, “Make me an instrument of Thy peace.

                     Help me be an instrument of Thy glory blessing Earth with Divine Love and Wisdom
                    .”

                     let go and
let god
                    Suddenly the balcony seemed a bit cold, so she went inside to the warmth of the glittering ballroom.

                    Eventhough soft music could still be heard, it was so late that almost everyone had already left the gathering.

                    Only a few people were idly milling about.

                     Therewas a sensation of emptiness in the beautiful gigantic room.

                    Wonderingif she should perhaps call her limousine and leave,  she felt a strong sense of inner guidance urging her to wait and instead move in the direction of the banquet hall.

                     A strange sense of excitement and adventure, like a soft breeze, began to flow within her soul.

                      The heavenly host of Urgivoh had responded to her prayers.

                    Drapingher soft gray cashmere stole gracefully around her shoulders, she wandered down the hall into a fine vaulted hall filled with large antique ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

[...]

                    Goover there”, the inner voice whispered, “ Go right up to him, relax, trust, and you will know what to say.”

                     Itseemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever, between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.  What an unlikely thing for her to do!

                     And yet, somehow she intuitively knew that this was one of the best things she might ever do.

                    Whenshe arrived at his side, he turned and gave her a penetrating glance.

                    Hiseyes were dark and powerful.

                     A kindness radiated from them, and an almost sad sense of mirth.

                    “Oh!”sheheard herself exclaiming brightly, “Look at that lovely peach!  Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?”

                    Shebent over to touch and pick it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to take a bite, and then, with a look of sweetness, offer it to him.

[...]

                    Followingguidance, she took him by the hand {another embarrassing indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

                    “Peter,”  she said with conviction, “ You must tell me all about her.  Don’t hold back.  It is important that you tell me everything!”

                    Then,for many hours Peter unloaded a burden that had wearied his soul for so long.  He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure.  He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply.

                     Hespoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy.

                     Finally,about three thirty in the morning, after a few long silent pauses,  he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, “But who are you?  I have been so rude!  I don’t even know your name.  I feel so ashamed!  What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?”

                    Madelaineblushed. Her awareness had been flowing with feelings of higher grace and compassion,  her intuition was coming in very clear, and she felt strongly that her guidance was impeccable.

[...]

                    Theircourtship ran a deep and extremely spiritual course, molding both of them in profoundly fulfilling ways.

                  • Cynthia Schlosser