[ANGEL] 15 Gemini, The Angels of Poets and Writers

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2005

      15 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Poets and Writers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Pigios’

      Beloved,

      We are the heavenly hosts ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Pigios’, we help writers and poets by force of inspiration as they express the longing of all creation for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light, the virtue of letter P.

      We inspire divine nostalgia for beauty and perfection, and help with the choosing of the right words and expressions. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.

      We awaken remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy through the virtue of Cause and Effect.  This virtue reveals how to control all activities on earth according to karmic law.

      We bestow inspiration of true divine blessings and peacefulness of the spirit grounded on Earth as happiness, success and abundance.

      We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.

      We confer cognition brought about by Love Divine, the true power of transmutation of the imperfect into the perfect.

      We confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.

      We empower and inspire the sons and daughters of Light and Love to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.

      We specialize in inspiring the right words and expressions.

      Here is a brief outline for meditation on the longing for spiritual perfection, the letter P.

      Allow plenty of time for this meditation.

      Sit down and relax deeply.

      Close your eyes.

      Go deeply into a relaxed state and enter the silence of your innermost being. Experience yourself as a Divine Infant, in a state of Pure Being and unity with Divine Consciousness and Flowing Feelings, and as ONE with all Creation.

      Then locate yourself in time and space by visualizing yourself as a tiny dot located in your solar plexus, below the rib cage.  This is the part of the body that corresponds to Akasha, or omnipresence and consciousness penetrating all.

       Visualize the rest of your body as a vast Creation of Universes, galaxies, and solar systems swirling all around.

      Visualize a tiny sun shining with the dark gray light of the longing for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light in the leg region, and filling first the leg region, and then the whole body, and finally the right nostril.  The visualization of the dark grey light of the longing for spiritual perfection and Unity with Divine Light is the most important part of this meditation.

      Contemplate the desire for spiritual perfection and union with the Divine Light and Ecstasy as you visualize the dark grey light.

      The greater intensity of your WILL for spiritual perfection, the more powerful are your flowing feelings of this longing, and therefore the more powerful the effects of this meditation on the body temple, and on the production of corresponding psychotropic neuropeptides in the pineal and other glands.

      Contemplate how the law of evolution for all spirits is embodied in the longing for spiritual progress.

      Flow with feelings of the longing for purity and transformation. This is the source of religious feeling, and deep humility and desire to serve others.

       Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

      As you do so, visualize and flow with feelings of becoming one with Divine Light, feel yourself spiraling into greater spiritual perfection.

      Become aware that these feelings of longing for spiritual perfection, for striving upwards to the Divine Light, for oneness with the purity and  perfection of Divine Consciousness and Feeling exist in all cells, all organs and beings in your body.

      Feel Divine Consciousness and Feeling manifesting completely in Being, Will, Mind, Emotion, and Form within your body.

      When your flowing feelings are strongest, inwardly tone the sound of letter P to the musical the note of B. Imagine that you hear the angel choirs singing along with you.

      Imagine the sensation of weight, the sensation of the element of earth, as the dark grey light, will and feeling of unity with Divine Light shines within you, because this is a Divine Virtue of the earth element, of the adult self, Beta brainwaves, memory logic and the five senses.

      Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with the out breath visualize and feel the dark grey light radiating through the pores of the skin of the right side of the nose and filling whatever your inner guidance directs.  You may fill an object, a place, a situation, another person or persons, or the outer universe, etc.  With the in breath visualize and feel this radiance passing back in through the same pores of the skin and filling whatever your inner guidance directs.  It may be your entire inner universe, the leg region, or the right side of the nose.

      Dissolve the dark grey light in your body when you are finished, in order to protect the natural balance of the elements in the body.

      Realize that what happens in the microcosm of the human body temple, which is made in the image and likeness of the Divine, happens in the macrocosm with the breath.

      "As above, so below" is the law of correspondences of the Unified Field.

      *

      MIRACLES

      ****

       Sigil of

      ‘P-I-G-I-O-S’

      P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty. Dark gray light, musical note of B.

      *

      I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law. Light opalescent light, musical note of G.

      *

      G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance. Grass green, or emerald green, light, musical note of F.

      *

      I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O … We confer cognition brought about by Love Divine, the true power of transmutation of the imperfect into the perfect. Deep orange light, musical note of D sharp.

      We confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability. Ultramarine blue light, musical note of C.

      *

      S…We empower the sons and daughters of God to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.’ Purple red light, musical note of G sharp.

      ******

      The melody, made by the letters of our name, are the notes of B, G, F, G, D-sharp, C, and G sharp.

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

      Dreaming.mid
      shared by Gaele Arnott

      ~ ~

      Image created using
      Angel_Rest_djr tube

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2006

        15 degrees Gemini

[...]

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

        ******************

        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

        *

        A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2009

          I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

          15 Gemini
          The Angels of Poets and Writers

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Pigios’

          Beloved,

          We fan flames of longing for spiritual perfection.

           This longing for striving upwards to Divine Light, for oneness with the perfection of the Creator, exists in all beings.

          We help writers express feelings of longing for divine spiritual purity, mastery of cause and effect, and grace.

           These religious feelings awaken deep humility and the desire to serve others.

          Visualize and write beautiful literary works of all creation spiraling upwards towards Divine Light!

          We are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

          We help writers and poets on paths of spiritual perfection through divine inspiration, inspiring right words and expressions.

          Understanding of cause and effect, of memory, remembrance and conscience are enlivened through true divine blessings in this way.

          Through cognition brought about by Love Divine, indwelling Divine perfection is enlivened in Divine Transmutation so that harmony and satisfaction bloom.

          In this way many are brought into alignment with indwelling Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

          The Law of Evolution for all spirits is embodied in the longing for spiritual progress and union with Divine Ecstasies.

          Visualize Divine Consciousness manifesting completely in Being, Will, Mind, Emotion, and Sensation within you, in your literary works and in those who read them.

          Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

           Heaven rejoices as divine laughter and sacred tears of joy flow in the blessings of divine prose and poetry.

          MIRACLES

          ‘P-I-G-I-O-S’

          P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.
          *
          I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law.
          *
          G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance.
          *
          I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.
          Umlaut O, eu, and O…We awaken the eyes to divine cognition through love divine, and confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.
          *
[...]

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

           With additional support from Gulshan

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:
          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates
          go to www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          *

          *    *

          *       *

          The Rose.mid

          music link
          (left click, play - right click, save)
          .
          .
          .

          .
          .
          .

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2013

              15 Gemini
              The Angels of Poets and Writers

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              Pigios’

              Beloved,

              We are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

              We fan flames of longing for spiritual perfection.

               This longing for striving upwards to Divine Light, for oneness with the perfection of the Creator, exists in all beings.

              We help writers express feelings of longing for divine spiritual purity, mastery of cause and effect, and grace.

               These religious feelings awaken deep humility and the desire to serve others.

              Visualize and write beautiful literary works of all creation spiraling upwards towards Divine Light!

               Radiating Heart

[...]

              Praying-Hands-FYV

[...]

              A.A. Michael: Dear children of
the light. The time has come yet again
and I call upon you to join me in the
highest realms of existence for the
initiation process to lift your
energies into a higher vibratory state
of being. Those of you who are ready
to meet your true selves, who are
ready to discover your true potential,
shall walk into the light in the next
10 days. Some of you will be called
into a deep meditative state, others
will know it is time, yet others I am
asking to consciously call upon me –
A.A. Michael, so that I can guide you
and show you the true manifestation of
your existence and grant you the gifts
that you are ready to discover. Simply
go into a meditative state and ask for
me A.A. Michael and the Ascended
Master of your time to come and join
you in a circle of light and love.
Once you are in a meditative state,
those of you who are ready for the
initiation process to take place now
will experience our presence. We are
standing by you. We are ready to
welcome you into the light dear
children. Call upon us this moment,
for the gates have indeed opened up
yet again. The next 10 days of your
linear time, are the initiation of AA
Michael into your true highest
perception and potential. I A.A.
Michael am with you. I love you.
Goodbye for now. Channeled by Anna
Merkaba - ©
http://sacredascension.blogspot.com/

              Footnotes:

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
              Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              rainbowearthangel

              1-800-204-2473

              The angel messages are indexed there

              ******************

              Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

              copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Stationery by Polly Menendez

               With additional support from Gulshan

              Feel free to share these messages.

              We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

              The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

              Ebook and audio format.

              Light centered Heart

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

              Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2014

                15 Gemini
                The Angels of Poets and Writers

                Alsoknown as

                The Angels of

                Pigios

                Beloved,

[...]

                * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 6, 2014

                The moon's north node of any chart designates the result of the chart.
                 The north node is where the moon sets.
                 Today's full moon, with sun in education and moon in poetry,  has the north node of 17 Libra, the heavenly hosts of wine and intoxicating beverages.
                Everything having to do with intoxicating drink on earth is receiving healing energies through this full moon.

                The Angels of Wine

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                Arator

                Beloved,

                Wine, mead, beer, and liquors are designed by Divine Providence to put you in a happy mood and make your life easier, especially when you are under stress.

                We are not to be mistaken for fallen-angels of alcohol that control drunkards.

                Through clear inner guidance, high inspiration, cognition brought about by love and unity with divine mind, we protect those who drink alcohol.

                 We are the heavenly host of all intoxicating drinks.

                From the prime origin, we have been teaching mankind how to make the most diverse kinds of intoxicating drinks.

                 We protect and guide those who use, produce or sell alcoholic drinks for the highest good of all concerned.

                We inspire people so that these drinks are used in the spirit
                that they were intended to be used, to bring happiness, relaxation, healing, and gaiety.

                We give you excellent recipes for the making of these drinks as well as how to ameliorate their influences so that you can remain sober when need be.

                We inspired the miracle of turning water into wine that Jesus performed at the wedding feast in Cana.

                The Moon Angels of Moon Magic
                Angelsof ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

                14th Day of Lunar Cycle

                Beloved,

                Whenflowing emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak.
                Strong flowing emotions magnetically attract changes in matter.

                Flowingemotions attract a sympathetic reality out of
                infinite potentialities and this manifests in the physical world.

                Duringthe full moon, flowing emotions are at their most powerful,
                so manifesting changes on the physical plane is much easier at this time.

                Remember that love contains frequencies of miraculous harmony, that transforms reality with ease.

                Polarityis a fact of creation on all levels, and flowing emotions have polarity.
                By mastering polarity in flowing emotions, all things are possible,
                including levitation of self, others, and objects.

                Thekey is mastery of whole brain concentration on all four
                levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

                Deltabrainwaves are pure being and oneness with the Unified Field of energy,
                oneness with Divine Consciousness,  Divine Flowing Feelings, and with all life.

                Atthe faster end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
                OMNIPOTENT INTENT or WILL for the highest good of all is
                generated for manifesting divine virtues in a visualized form for
                the benefit of the Unified Field.

                 This is the level of electrical energy.

                Thestronger the FAITH AND WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL,
                and the clearer the visualized image for what is desired, the wiser
                will be the thoughts and ideas that are created on the next level.

                InTheta brainwaves a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine visualization
                that is being generated.

                The more clear and precise intellectual understanding is of the virtues
                inherent in the visual blueprint, or mold, the higher the flowing emotions will
                be on the next level, the level of magnetic attraction of flowing emotion.

                Alphabrainwaves are the level of FLOWING EMOTION.
                Clarity and purity of flowing feelings determine the frequency of
                magnetism generated to attract a new reality on the physical plane.

                As flowing feelings of the blueprint attract, it manifests
                on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

                Thelevel of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
                which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
                It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
                the five senses and logic, and stored in memory.

                Duringthe full moon, a person aligns his/her flowing emotions with
                Divine Flowing Feelings of the Divine Virtues and visualizations
                of the highest good of all in the Unified Field.

                In this way the
                most amazing manifestations in physical creation are created.

                Forthe past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept,
                flowing feelings, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation
                have been carefully determined .

                 Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

                Meditateon the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
                and call on our help to gain the following:

                LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

                ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

                Weinfuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and
                abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols
                and the ancient language of Quaballah.
                ---------

                Weimpart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability
                to see the working of magic in the physical world.
                ---------

                Weteach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to
                raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the
                word according to the meditations of the ancient language.
                ---------

                UmlautO (oe) and O

                We help you attain the transmuting power of cognition
                brought about by Love Divine.

                Weattune your spirit and soul to Divine justice and harmony,
                so that you have a high power of judgment, and understand
                when Divine Providence alters reality for the sake of justice.
                ---------

                Weinitiate masters over life and death and the power
                to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
                the need for the existence of polarity.
                ---------

                A and umlaut A (ae)

                Weaid development of artistic talents,
                eloquence, and magic powers like levitation
                and learning the language of symbols.

                Wehelp you release all imperfections in being, desire,
                thought, feeling, and form in self and others.
                ---------

                Wecause mind expansion in order to learn
                new information quickly and easily. We impart
                ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’
                ---------

                "Asabove, so below."

                Thecycles of the moon and rhythms of the sea flow with perfect harmony
                and create the sea of magnetic energy for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

                Byconsciously aligning personal flowing emotions with the flowing feelings
                of moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being
                is maintained

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)