Re: << lovingpurelove >> Upload Files Here

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Thanks, and I hope it works for people.  I'm pretty sure that I've visited there to download something, and I couldn't because it doesn't support the use of download accelerator, which is active on my computer right now.  I tried to discover how to de-activate it, but wasn't successful.  I guess then, my only choice would be to remove the download accelerator.  Does anyone know about this program?