Invitation

  • Sridhar Babu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 6:31 AM

      Aum Sri Saraswathyai Namah

      Dear One

      I welcome all of you, the Lovers (buddies, prodigies, experts) of Mathematics, to Yahoo groups of Srinivasa Ramanujan who had made history in the glorious field of mathematics. To him an equation is a thought of God. Let us reverently meditate on them.

      You can join the group if you are interested in Mathematics.

      With Love & Prayers

      Sridhar Babu

      Lokah Samasthah Sukhino Bhavanthu...
      Aum Namah Sivaya,
      With Love and Prayers,
      Sridhar Babu.

      How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
      http://in.photos.yahoo.com