Dear Lord : Humour:-)

  • Nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
       "Dear Lord," the pastor began with arms extended and a rapturous look on his upturned face, 'without You we are but dust...'

      He would have continued, but at that moment one very obedient little girl (who was listening carefully for a change) leaned over to her mother and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice,  "Mommy, what is butt dust?"

      Church was pretty much over at that point....