Emailing: 7b

  • Kristine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Take a look at this and tell me if it does not look like one of Dr. Emoto Masura's pictures from the book  THE HIDDEN MESSAGES IN WATER????

       To me when looking at this picture it was like.....eureka!!!!~~~~Are they telling us we HAVE the ability to heal ourselves and  earth and each other????????????????

      Water is  the universal element needed here on earth to survive. And nearly every thing on the planet is made up largely of water. We are  90%  composed of  water...our human bodies are.  Everyone has been  wondering about these crop circles and their meaning........... maybe they are already expressing ways to heal us by use of this very very ancient language............ a universal elemental language...............

      Please get this out to as many as possible  and I highly reccommend   reading  Dr. Masura's book  to help you along...................