simply, the present moment_ Lobelia for freedom

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005

      Simply, the present moment

      While searching through my discs for the article on how to make an essence I came across the notes for this essence. The actual essence is 'all used up', however the words do still retain their healing properties, which I share with you.

      At the end of the article I've included my notes on the essence for 'Freedom' as made at that time on June 2002.

      In today's graphic I've included Lobelia and Fu, Lu and Shou who date back in Chinese mythology to pre Confucian times. They, like Guan Yin have been adopted into modern Buddhism but are not part of Buddhist ideology.

      The crystal used with Fu, Lu and Shou is angelite

      Blue Eyes - Lobelia

      Essence of Freedom

      A golden radiance of playfulness

      does peep at me from eyes of blue.

      I look and see the vision,

      of the person I wish to be.

      The wind and rain did succour,

      a golden opportunity for wealth and prosperity

      held within the breast of Lobelia,

      and is handed on to me.

      I see the child-like happiness visually reflected

      as the lion symbolically roars

      in protection of family.

      Time is the illusion,

      a gift from heaven above,

      to soothe and smooth, the way

      as I step in joyful anticipation

      to understand the path, my soul

      wishes my personality to understand.

      Blue eyes do guide me

      from a face of golden hue,

      to understand the illusion

      is real.

      The sacred child within

      does grasp

      the hand of Freedom

      to dance joyfully

      into the future

      as I see this vision

      in me.

      From my notes on the date of making the essence:

      1.      10am on the 15th June 2002

      2.      planets in the 12th house. – The 12th house rules the subconscious mind. Dreams, intuition, instinct and secrets

      a. Venus, ( the role of Venus is to add love, beauty and friendship. Venus governs tenderness, joy and harmony with the added capacity for humour. Venus shows that humans are meant to have fun. Venus brings added self esteem and confidence. Venus symbolises femininity and relationships with women. Jupiter, - (  Vesta and Mars all in 12th house – 12th house is the house of spirituality and self sacrificing. It rules the subconscious mind, dreams intuition, instinct, secrets and the hidden side of life.

      b. Jupiter – expands everything it touches. Jupiter brings a broad vision, a comprehensive, inclusive feeling towards others, faith optimism, loyalty, justice, confidence and wisdom. Jupiter is the great healer.

      c. Mars – aggressive, assertive, passionate, forceful, energetic and courageous, also known as the warrior planet. Mars is the timekeeper of the zodiac because it points out where your best energies can be put. Mars causes thing to happen. Mars deals with the here and now.

      d. Vesta –

      3.      Moon in Leo  - The guiding principle of Leo is “I create” This sign finds joy in discovering and celebrating all things unique, as well as through playful, creative acts of self –expression. It portrays the function of a cultural oracle and guides the future roles of men and women through art, film, music, dance, drama, comedy, photography etc. Leo carries and aura of powerful inner poise and self-confidence. Leo is social and gregarious. Leo ahs strength and stamina. Leo is the child of self-discovery. Leo shows us how to listen to our inner voice. Leo shows grace under pressure.

      4.      Ascendant in Leo

      5.      Moon and Juno (marriage) in 1st house of Virgo – (the first house is the house of identity – It reflects viatility and and the face you show the world.

      6.

      7.      Sun in Gemini – Gemini finds joy in doing several tings at once. Gemini’s contribution is to forge unity and consideration among people of various countries, religions, and social classes.

      8.      Angelite – is the symbol of verbalisation and communication of love and light to the world. It was discovered in Peru at the time of the Harmonic Convergence. It places a protective field around the environment in which it is placed. Angelite is both a  sender and a receiver. It represents peace to the world and the ‘brotherhood’ both within and without the galactic configurations. It is a stone for raising conscious awareness and for promoting clear and orderly communication. It dispels anger.

      9.      Orange Calcite – It is calling the sacred child to come forth and to sing, dance, create and  celebrate the beauty of life and spontaneity. It opens the chakras and aids in the energetic and emotional blockages. Calcite is an energy amplifier. It helps the mind and body to remember. Calcite is a world teacher. It is a balancing agent for the assimilation of calcium in the body. It works on the pancreas, kidneys and spleen.

      10.  Lapis Lazuli – initiates Divine communion and grants the gift of knowledge to the self. Lapis takes us past the illusion of time and allows the exploration of esoteric planetary knowledge. Lapis allows for the activation of the throat and brow chakras. It clears these chakras and allows the unification of all chakras. It allows for insight into one’s dreams. It enhances serenity and self acceptance and helps to overcome depression. It assists in balancing the yin and yang. It strengthens the throat, bone marrow, thymus and immune system. It helps repair DNA damage.

      11.  Lobelia – Generally known as a relaxant. Best use is for the nervous system and the respiratory tract. Good for clearing addictions e.g nicotine. A poultice of Lobelia is soothing for inflammations e.g. arthritis, rheumatism, boils etc. It reduces congestion and helps with irritations from toothache to shock.

      WARNING: All Lobelias should be considered toxic. Used as a vibrational remedy where only the properties of the plant are used is NOT the same as using the plant as a herbal medicine.

      12.  Yellow daisy – expectorant and astringent. Good for the liver and kidney

      13.  Fu, Lu, Shou – Star Gods in Chinese mythology.

      Fortune, Success and Longevity

      Fu is the character associated with good luck, good chance and opportunity Fortune blesses the family with wealth in every season

      “may a lifetime of fortune stars watch over you”

      Lu as the word originates from feudal China to symbolize ‘success in government’. Although the literal translation is “government official’ the word over the years ahs come to represent satisfaction and happiness through achievement. Lu will bring ultimate success and fulfilment

      Shou represents ‘long life. According to Chines folklore, Longevity is considered as wise, knowledgeable and capable of ruling the world. Shou will bring a long and fruitful life.

      Fu Lu Shou San Hsing
      Fu Lu Shou San Hsing are 3 Stellar Deities of Happiness/Fortune, Affluence and Longevity. They are frequently seen in Chinese homes. Pictures of them are extremely popular as symbols of all that Chinese wish for themselves. The 3 Deities individually are:
      -Fu Hsing: The God of Happiness and Fortune. He carries a scepter.
      -Lu Hsing: The God of Affluence and Official Rank (career). He Carries a small boy.
      -Shou Hsing: The God of Longevity. He carries a staff and a peach. is portrayed as an old man with a bald head and a very high forehead.

       the midi playing: You Must Love me from Evita

      if you would like to receive the daily moment message please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.