IGLOO - #028 - 2 June 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - Is your connection upgraded to the latest version?

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is:  ih_koi_no_tenshi_mai_0rite. My angel of love coming down
      "Success is just practice."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      IS
       I've Seen

      Natassha (11) has her own computer
      (she has to share it with her Brother Danyal (6))
      A business associate gave it to her from one of their upgrade programs.

      Well
      This was me the last few days as I tried to get everything working for Natassha.

      Natassha wants to surf the internet
      so Antivirus Software is needed
      I purchased PC CILLIN 2005
      and went to install it

      The message came up
      Sorry your operating system (Windows 2000) is not supported by this product Please Upgrade to SR4

      I went to upgrade
      The Modem in the Computer did not work
      A USB Plug In Modem was needed
      So I got and installed (!!@@@@!!!)

      So now to get Virus Protection I have to connect to the internet without virus protection.

      The software upgrade to SR4 takes 4 hours after loosing connections and starting over again
      (still have over 50 critical updates to install)

      I install PC CILLIN
      I cannot get the Latest Pattern without a Password
      as the software on the Disc is very out of date

      Finally the antivirus software is installed

      Natassha still cannot surf as we use Dial Up and I have to get a Phone Point near her computer and I will not be able to connect while she does.

      The challenges of GETTING CONNECTED
      with Computers
      WITH OUR DIVINE SELF
      WITH OUR DIVINE FEMININE

      well
      TO USE THE CAMPAIGN SLOGAN OF Senator Kerry
      HELP IS ON THE WAY

      ITS CALLED DIVINE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

      On Monday I had a preview of a Computer Based System claimed to be a Revolution in Preventative Medicine

      The founders have written a Book entitled THE UNTURNED STONE which can be downloaded free from the site and there is an interactive display of how it works.

      In "MY READING" there were a FEW RED POINTS (POINTS NEEDING ATTENTION)

      One was
      FORGIVENESS

      !!!OUCH!!!
      The demonstrator tried to gloss over it but NOT ME
      the demonstrator could not explain
      I went to the book and read

      "This field generates cheerfulness, forgiveness and wonderment. If this field is damaged, as it may be in accidents involving the spine, then you cannot experience many positive emotions"

      SO I HAVE SOME STUFF TO DO
      BUT AT WHAT LEVEL
      PAST LIFE - PARALLEL REALITY - FUTURE LIFE - CURRENT LIFE

      I WILL
      WHATEVER IT IS

      As I left I found that a friend had her Phytobiophysics centre in the same building
      as I arrived a Salesman was demonstrating a Home Colon Irrigation Machine
      Have you checked your Colon Lately?

      AND THEN I RECEIVE FROM A MALAYSIAN FRIEND - ALBERT
      BEYOND THE HIMALAYAS
      (M MacDonald-Bayne)
      (In "Free, Democratic and Multicultural, MultiReligous" Malaysia it is stamped with "For Non Muslims Only")
      It says
      I was directed step by step to the great Himalayas in Tibet and there in the hidden recesses of the majestic snow clad mountains where the atmosphere is so clear and the vibrations so pure that Heaven opens onto earth in the glorious state where Heaven and Earth are ONE, I was instructed what to do and where to go.

      "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

      Clearing - Connections - Protection
      The way ahead

      What next for Me?
      What next for YOU?
      Is your connection upgraded to the latest version?
      What door is opening for us
      NOW
      Where Heaven and Earth meet?

      Remember..............You are never alone
      You are Loved
      With MultiUniversal Love
      In all Parallel Universes
      Wherever you are or will be.

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  2 June 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward IGLOO to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      THE INTERPRETATION:

      The scene depicted is stormy, rough seas and strong winds and yet the lady looks unruffled. Has she just stepped from the sea? We must question why she here in this place, and how did she get to this place? Has she dropped the sparkles or are they her guiding light. We also question why she is blindfolded. No one else is in the scene so has she blindfolded herself? All these questions remain unanswered and suggest a deeper need for understanding of all the physical ramifications - right now! The greatest significance is the colour of her gown, indicating courage, creativity and a beginning. It should also be noted that the blindfold is white, depicting a higher consciousness. The rocks across which she walks are a deep blue indicative of intuition and the need to remain grounded. The brush between the lady and the sea show us that there are boundaries which can contain or allow freedom depending on the circumstances.

      THE DIVINATORY MEANING:

      The card suggests that there has been an unwillingness to let go - it is time to listen to your intuition and allow the balance to be brought in between spiritual and physical bodies. This card is a number 9 which suggests to us that there is a completion if you would only allow the release of old fears and situations. The fact that the lady's right hand is pointing towards the ground suggests that the old aspects are in the physical dimensions of life. Whatever has been binding you to the old is about to be released. The storm suggests that there may be a few challenges left but you are well protected from these by the brush which acts as a windbreak between you and tempest. You are ready to move forward. There is nothing to stop you - the path ahead is quite clear.