RE: << lovingpurelove >> Room With a View of Heart~Soul full Sharing by me~

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      Dear Nachi, I am so grateful that you have put this in words. I too knew
      this as a child, and I still know it now, but I needed to hear the words
      that you have written, to strengthen and add to my own knowing. Maybe we are
      all growing in to this, to discovering that the gardens of sacred loving
      delight are all around us, hidden within each person, just waiting to be
      discovered. Thank you so much dear Nachi my brother, Cynthia