[ANGEL] 14 Gemini, The Angels of Philosophical Books

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005

      14 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Philosophical Books

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amami’

      Beloved,

      ‘The heavenly host of Amami help with philosophical literature, or helps a student get hold of the right books or other literature. In general, the mystic need not bother about books, for anything that interests him or that he must know about in the field of philosophy, or any other field of the arts, he can get directly from the beings or by their communication. However, it sometimes happens that a mystic is a great lover of books and that for him the collection of books is more a matter of personal affection than a matter of learning. If the mystic is fond of books, there is no reason why he or she should not ask Amami to assist him in this respect. This head will in no way disappoint the mystic.’

      There are heavenly host who inspire the Children of Light to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of the ancient wisdom.

       We guide each seeker to just the right book as they tread the path of mental Wisdom.

      As a Child of Light and Love grows in enlightenment, we inspire the reading of books that share wisdom.

      In this way, the pleasure of reading becomes a path of mental wisdom for many.

      We find and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies for those on a spiritual path.  Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

      Often times old and ancient books bring the most appropriate message for the present time.

       Some of these timeless treasures are the best resources to address current spiritual issues, such as the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of magical powers, the birthright of sincere seekers and Children of Light.

       Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which have formed the basis for these angel messages (see footnotes). Others, like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, In the Light of Truth by Abd-Ru-Shin, the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, to give a few examples, can share astounding vistas of the worlds of higher truth.

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE BOOK OF LOVE

      Once upon a time shortly before the Golden Age, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out of her window at the  multicolored rooftops of Paris stretching outward like a quilt toward the horizon.

       As far as her eyes could see  the morning sunlight sparkled on the rooftops, on meandering rivers, and on gently rustling treetops.

      After a while, she turned around and looked with affection at her fine Chippendale desk with its elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect rose.

      She looked in wonder at an old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere at the bookstore had delivered yesterday.

      She had felt an aura of mystery around the book all night long.  A strange and beautiful power emanated from it and filled the room. Her dreams last night had been deeply moving in a strangely familiar way, filled with unusually brilliant colors and feelings.

      In a shaft of light coming through the window, the fine old engraved volume lay there on the polished surface of the desk.

        It beckoned to her to come and look inside.

      Oh how she loved to read the higher mysteries!

       Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and this one promised to be exceptional!

      She could hardly wait!

      Opening the finely etched cover with trembling hands, she held her breath.

       Peering intently at the elegantly scrolled yellowed paper, she read the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme Divine Providence, 1849”.

      “On the path of humble service,” he had written under the title, “a pilgrim such as myself often wonders how The Divine can work through such an imperfect vessel.”

      “ Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from heavenly angels come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

      Turning the page in anticipation, she continued.

       “Each morning the Archangel Gabriel comes to me on a shaft of light, a light that pierces the veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am beloved of the Most High.”

      “ He fills my head and my heart with wonderful visions and flowing feelings of Divine Perfection, which I faithfully and gratefully write down for the beloved Sons and Daughters of Light who will someday be guided to open these pages.”

      As she continued to read, page after page filled her heart and her mind with splendid vistas of Light, of flowing feelings of Grace and Mercy, of Omnipotent Power and Wisdom.

       It seemed as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her, so  fresh and alive were his words as they jumped off the page and into her heart, enlivening her soul,  inspiring her spirit!

      As she traveled the highways and byways of Celestial Light with Brother Cornelius, her aura filled with a soft loamy brown light and she felt herself gladly releasing vain ideas of fashion and society that she had been educated to value so highly.

      Sentence by sentence, filled with wonderful flowing feelings of holiness and love, she felt herself reaching, touching, the very steps of the gates of heaven.  A lovely blue green light shimmered all around her as her heart poured forth rivers of Divine Emotion.

      Gladly she continued letting go of  beliefs in limitation, replacing them with expansive visions of Paradise on Earth, an Earth one with Heaven, as a light blue radiance engulfed her.

      She read on and on until the light outside grew dim and still.

      Oh how she loved the truth!  Oh what beautiful feelings filled her soul!

       Finally, about ten thirty that night, she closed the cover reluctantly.

      A deep red light pulsated as her feelings of happiness grew and grew.

      Such reverence and happiness settled within her as she pondered the new worlds that Brother Cornelius had opened up.

      She felt that she needed time to integrate the powerful new insights that filled her soul.

        She needed to remember what she had read, and apply it to everything that had happened to her in her life up to this point.

      As she began to ponder, a light opalescent light shimmered around her.

       She realized how everything that had happened in her life was caused by the types of self images, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions that she valued and held.

      She began to see analogy after analogy. Her breathing became deep and slow.  She felt herself uniting with the heavenly elixirs of the heavenly hosts.

       After a long while, Rachel decided to take a break, she realized that she was hungry and had not eaten all day.

       She put on her coat and walked down the steps to visit her favorite sidewalk café.

      On her way to the tiny café, her mind was so full of angelic light that she barely noticed the passers by.

       She floated as if in a dream.

      How lovely the descriptions of angels were!  How real their tender loving care, and their vast treasure of heavenly wisdom and love!

      She had been magically transported into the heavenly company of heaven, hearing beautiful unceasing songs of glory and praise, ringing throughout eternity!

       She felt as if she had been bathed in the most precious holy waters, as if she had been transported close to the very steps of the throne of God Himself.

      As she finished eating, her aura filled with the emerald green light of true divine blessing, a gentle tiredness came over her, and she went back to her room and climbed into her soft antique bed.

      She sank into a deep sleep.

      Beautiful dreams carried her along rivers of longing for spiritual perfection in the deepest parts of her soul. Later, about three in the morning, an especially sacred dream awakened her to an unusual glow shining in the room.

      Sitting up and focusing her eyes, she remembered the words of Brother Cornelius.  She remembered his description of the shaft of light that pierced the veil between the worlds! Was this the light?

      “Dear Gabriel,” she whispered, “How I long to see your most glorious face!”

      Deeply her heart flowed with love as she communed in fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my love,  please accept the love that flows from the heart of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask that you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if it is in the most little and insignificant way.”

       She lay back down. A sense of peace filled her as she drifted off into an other worldly silent space, filled with the mighty presence of a great and sovereign consciousness. The archangel Gabriel permeated her being with beautiful understandings of many of the original blueprints of perfection.

       A long time seemed to pass.

      In the dim pre-dawn light of early morning, she was awakened again by a sound and her eyes fluttered open.

       At the foot of her bed, snuggled in the deep burgundy coverlet, a solitary gray dove rested nestled in peace and contentment.

        A beautiful branch of green fern lay close by.

      Barely daring to breath, she watched the dove as it quietly slept.

      The most subtle presence of peace, purity and love pervaded her.

      As the first rays of the sun came through her window, the dove stirred and flew gracefully through the curtains and soared over the rooftops of Paris away into the far horizon.

      Tears of joy fell from her eyes.

        Her heart leapt with joy.

      She was filled with devotion!

      She breathed deepest reverence and profound ecstasy.

      As she aroused herself to prepare for another wondrous day, she gazed through tears of joy at the ancient book.

      How wonderful that it had come into her hands!

      She took the branch of green fern and placed it carefully between the covers of the book.

        There were still many pages to read.

       She would journey further with Brother Cornelius today, as he shared with her his visions of Heaven.

      MIRACLES

      14 degrees Gemini

[...]

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006

        14 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Philosophical Books

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Amami’

        Beloved,

        ‘The heavenly host of Amami help with philosophical literature, or helps a student get hold of the right books or other literature. In general, the mystic need not bother about books, for anything that interests him or that he must know about in the field of philosophy, or any other field of the arts, he can get directly from the beings or by their communication. However, it sometimes happens that a mystic is a great lover of books and that for him the collection of books is more a matter of personal affection than a matter of learning. If the mystic is fond of books, there is no reason why he or she should not ask Amami to assist him in this respect. This head will in no way disappoint the mystic.’

        The heavenly host inspire majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of ancient wisdom.

         We guide each seeker to just the right books on the path of mental Wisdom.

        As a person grows in enlightenment, we inspire books that share ever higher vistas of wisdom.

        In this way, the pleasure of reading becomes the path of mental wisdom for many.

        We find and supply perfect books for every interest in arts and philosophies for those on a spiritual path.  Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

        Often times old and ancient books bring a most appropriate message for the present time.

         Some of these timeless treasures address current spiritual issues.

        They address the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of magical powers, the birthright of sincere seekers and Children of Light.

         Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which have formed the basis for these angel messages (see footnotes). Others, like The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, In the Light of Truth by Abd-Ru-Shin, the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, to give a few examples, share astounding revelations of the worlds of higher truth.

        Here is one of our stories:

        A BOOK OF LOVE

        Once upon a time shortly before the Golden Age had arrived fully, a beautiful girl named Rachel looked wistfully out of a window in Paris The multicolored rooftops of Paris lay like a quilt stretched all the way to the horizon.

         As far as her eyes could see morning sunlight sparkled on rooftops, danced on meandering rivers, and glittered on gently rustling treetops.

        She turned around and looked with warm appreciation and affection at her fine Chippendale desk with its elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect rose.

        But what made her heart sing was an old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere at the bookstore had delivered yesterday.

        She felt an aura of mystery around the book. It grew all night long.  A strange and beautiful power emanated from it filling the room with stardust.

         Her dreams last night were deeply moving, but in a strangely familiar way, and filled with unusually brilliant colors and deep flowing divine feelings.

        The fine old engraved volume lay there on the polished surface of the desk in a shaft of light coming through the window.

         The book beckoned to her to come and look inside.

        Oh how she loved to read the higher mysteries!

         Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and this one promised to be exceptional!

        She could hardly wait!

        Opening the finely etched old leather cover with trembling hands, she held her breath.

         Peering intently she read the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme Divine Providence, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the yellowed paper.

        “On the path of humble service,” he wrote under the title, “a pilgrim such as myself often wonders how The Divine can work through such an imperfect vessel.”

        “ Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from heavenly angels come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

        Turning the page she continued in anticipation.

         “Each morning Archangel Gabriel comes to me on a shaft of light, it is a light that pierces the veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am beloved of the Most High.”

        “Tears of joy fall from my eyes. He fills my head and my heart with wonderful visions and flowing feelings of Divine Perfection, which I faithfully and gratefully write down for beloved Sons and Daughters of Light who will someday be guided to these pages.”

        As she continued to read, her heart and her mind exploded with splendid vistas of Light, of flowing feelings of Grace and Mercy, of Omnipotent Power and Wisdom.

         It seemed as if Brother Cornelius was right here with her, so  fresh and lively were his words, jumping off the page and into her heart, enlivening her soul,  inspiring her spirit!

        She traveled the highways and byways of Celestial Light with Brother Cornelius.

        Lifted up with deep understanding of the innate perfection of creation, her aura filled with a soft loamy brown light as she gladly released more of the old vain ideas of fashion and society that had been her lot to value so highly.

        Sentence by sentence, filled with wonderful flowing feelings of holiness and love, she felt herself reaching, touching the very steps of the gates of heaven.

          A lovely blue green light shimmered all around her as her heart poured forth rivers of Divine Emotion.

        Gladly she continued letting go of  beliefs in limitation, replacing them with expansive visions of Paradise on Earth.

        Earth one with Heaven!

        A light blue radiance engulfed her.

        She read on and on and the light outside grew dim and still.

        Oh how she loved the truth!  Oh what beautiful feelings flowed forth from her soul!

         Finally, late that night, she closed the cover reluctantly.

        A deep red light pulsated as feelings of happiness grew and grew.

        Such reverence and happiness settled within her as she pondered the new worlds that Brother Cornelius had opened up.

        She felt she needed time to integrate the powerful new insights that filled her soul.

          She needed to remember what she had read, and apply it to everything that had happened to her in her life up to this point.

        As she pondered this, a light opalescent light shimmered around her.

         She realized how everything that had happened in her life was caused by types of self images, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions that she held.

        She began to see analogy after analogy. Her breathing became deep and slow.  She felt herself uniting with the heavenly elixirs of the heavenly hosts.

         After a long while, Rachel decided to take a break, she realized that she was hungry and had not eaten all day.

         She put on her coat and walked down the steps to visit her favorite all night sidewalk café.

        On her way, her mind was so full of angelic light that she barely noticed passers by.

         She floated as if in a dream.

        How lovely the descriptions of angels were!  How real their tender loving care and vast treasure of heavenly wisdom and love!

        She had been magically transported into the heavenly company of heaven, hearing beautiful unceasing songs of glory and praise, ringing throughout eternity!

         She felt as if she was bathed in the most precious holy waters, as if she was transported close to the very steps of the throne of God Himself.

        As she finished eating, her aura filled with emerald green light of true divine blessing, and a gentle tiredness came over her. She went back to her room and climbed into her soft antique bed.

        A deep sleep came over her.

        Beautiful dreams along rivers of longing for spiritual perfection in the deepest parts of her soul caressed her being. Later, about three in the morning, an especially sacred dream awakened her to an unusual glow shining in the room.

        Sitting up and focusing her eyes, she remembered the words of Brother Cornelius.

         She remembered his description of the shaft of light that pierced the veil between the worlds!

        Was this the light?

        “Dear Gabriel,” she exclaimed, “How I long to see your glorious face!”

        Deeply her heart flowed with love. She communed in fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking you accept my love,  please accept the love that flows from the heart of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if it is in the most little and insignificant way.”

         She lay back down. A sense of peace filled her and she drifted off into an other worldly silent space, filled with the mighty presence of a great and sovereign consciousness.

         The archangel Gabriel permeated her being with beautiful understandings of many of the original blueprints of perfection.

         A long time passed.

        In the dim pre-dawn light of early morning she was awakened again! She heard  a sound and her eyes fluttered open!

         At the foot of her bed, snuggled deeply in the soft burgundy coverlet, a gray dove nestled in peace and contentment.

          A beautiful branch of green fern lay close by.

        Barely daring to breath, she watched the dove as it quietly slept.

        The most subtle presence of peace, purity and love enveloped them both.

        As the first rays of the sun came through the window, the dove stirred and flew gracefully through the curtains.

        She watched in awe as the dove soared over the rooftops of Paris away into the far horizon.

        Tears of joy fell from her eyes.

          Her heart was leaping with joy.

        She was filled with devotion!

        She breathed reverence and profound ecstasy.

        As she prepared for another wondrous day, she gazed through tears of joy at the ancient book.

        How wonderful that it had come into her hands!

        She took the branch of green fern that the dove had left and placed it carefully between the covers of the book.

          There were still many pages to read.

         She would journey further with Brother Cornelius today, sharing his visions of Heaven.

        Oh the ecstasy of divine love!

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of

        'A-M-A-M-I'

        ‘A-M-A-M-I’

        A and umlaut A, ae…We help the Children of Light attune to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and release old desires, beliefs, feelings, and possessions which no longer serve the highest good of all concerned.  We help with control over negative beings and passion.  We are experts in the transformation of anything.

        *

        M…We help open the mind to ideas, to the flow of vitalized feelings, sensations, and life spirit.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…’We tap into the highest knowledge and the most profound truths of the enlightened mind to help heal the mind.’

        We inspire understanding of artistic and mental talents and abilities to the level of the highest wisdom and illumination. We help with the release of negative beings, imperfections on all levels, and clinging to anything that is not the highest good of all concerned.

        *

        M…we teach an inward understanding of the growth and change process, fluidity of ideas, and the laws of flowing, especially in the metal sphere.

        *

        I…We teach mastery of shape, measure, number and weight and thus impart comprehension of metaphysics and philosophy.’

        **********

        The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of G, C, D, G, C, D, and G.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007

          14 degrees Gemini
          The Angels of Philosophical Books
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Amami’

          Beloved,

          All knowledge is directly available to the children of Divine Being through meditation. The focus of attention and resulting meditations brought on through reading divinely inspired philosophical books therefore brings great delight and enlightenment to many on the path of mental wisdom.

          We inspire and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies.  Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

          Sometimes old and ancient books bring important and appropriate messages for present times.  Some of these timeless treasures can be the best resources to address current spiritual issues such as the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of mystical powers which are all birthrights of sincere seekers.

           Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which form the basis for these angel messages (see end of this message). Others, like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali,
          In the Light of Truth by Abd-Ru-Shin,
          the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and
          The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, …
          to give a few examples of timeless books, can provide keys to open up worlds of higher truth.

          At this time especially, however, many people are inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of divine wisdom.

           We guide seekers to just the right books as they tread the path of Divine Wisdom.

          Here is one of our stories:

          PARIS DOVE

          Once upon a time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris. Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

          She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight. She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect white rose.

          An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

          Rachel noticed an aura of mystery surrounding the book.

            It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

          Feelings of deep peace came over her! She held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

          She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and this one was to be exceptional!

          She could hardly wait to see what secrets it held for her!

          Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.

          And so began her journey.

          “On the path of humble service,” he had written, “pilgrims such as myself often wonder how God can work through such imperfect vessels. Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels sometimes come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

          In sweet anticipation, she continued reading.

           “ The Archangel Gabriel himself often comes to me on shafts of light that pierce the veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am Beloved of the Most High

          “He reminds me that mankind is Beloved of God, that God’s love never fails to see indwelling divinity of His Omnipresence in each of His Beloved Children.”

          “Each of us is an expression of His Omnipotent Divine Love, and each of us is forever connected to Him by this Divine Love

          Page after page she read. It was as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her, his words as fresh and alive as if they were just spoken.

          His thoughts and feelings jumped off the pages and into her heart, her Soul, her Spirit!  Sentence by sentence she experienced herself reaching, touching, the very steps of the gates of Heaven!

           She read and read.

          The light outside grew dim and still she read.

           Finally, about nine thirty that night, she gently closed the cover.

           Filled with flowing feelings and heavenly elixers inspired by the heavenly hosts, she wanted time to integrate powerful new insights that glowed within her soul.

           She needed time to ground herself, to contemplate.

          First, though, she would go downtown to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat. She had not eaten since day before yesterday.

          She barely noticed the passers by.
          Her mind was full of Angels.

           She walked as if in a Dream.

          How lovely Brother Cornelius’ descriptions of Angels were! Great Archetypes they were, embodying qualities of Divinity radiating to incarnated children of Divine Being. She felt enthralled by their vast treasures of heavenly wisdom and love, and sensed their tender loving care!

           At times she bathed in their most precious holy waters of life, transported to the very steps of the throne of God Himself.

           Thanks to Brother Cornelius’ book, she had been magically transported into the heavenly company of exalted angels who unceasingly sing hymns of glory and praise throughout eternity!

          After her meal she felt tiredness come over her, and she went back to climb into bed.

          That night, about three in the morning, she was startled awake by an unusual glow and electric vibration shining throughout her room.

          She remembered the words of Brother Cornelius.  She remembered his descriptions of shafts of light that pierce the veils between worlds!

          “OH!”

          Her hand flew up to her Heart. A most beautiful humming sound caressed her being.

          “Dear Gabriel,”
          she whispered,
          “ How I long to see your most glorious essence!”

          Deeply her Heart opened as she communed with Divine Being in loving and fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my Love,  the Love of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask that you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if in the most little and insignificant ways.”

          In response, a deep benediction came over her. She drifted into a silent space filled with great and sovereign consciousness.

           A long time seem to pass. Eternity.

          She must have gone to sleep, because in the dim pre-dawn light of early morning, she was awakened again by a sound. Her eyes fluttered open.

          At the foot of her bed snuggled in the deep burgandy coverlet a solitary gray dove lay nestled in peace and contentment.

           A fresh branch of green fern lay close by.

          She watched the dove as it quietly slept.

          A most refined spirit of peace, purity and love pervaded the room.

          As the first rays of the sun pierced her window, the dove stirred.

          It rose and flew gracefully through the curtains and then soared over the rooftops of Paris into the far horizon.

          Tears of joy fell from her eyes.

            Her Heart sang joy and devotion to Almighty God in deepest reverence and profound ecstasy.

          In wonder and awe she finally aroused herself for another wondrous day.

          She gazed through ever fresh tears of joy at the ancient book.

           Today she would walk the path of Heavenly Wisdom and Love with Brother Cornelius as he shared with her the glory of his visions of God.

          MIRACLES

          ‘A-M-A-M-I’

          A and umlaut A, ae…’We tap into the highest knowledge and the most profound truths of the enlightened mind to shelp heal the mind.’ We inspire the release of limitations and imperfection for transformations into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
          *
          M…We help open the mind to ideas, to the flow of vitalized feelings, sensations, and life spirit.
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…We inspire understanding of artistic and mental talents and abilities to the level of the highest wisdom and illumination. We confer control over negative beings, and master beneficial changes in matter.
          *
[...]

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

           With additional support from Gulshan

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:
          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates
          go to www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          *

          *    *

          *&

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
            If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

            14 degrees Gemini
[...]

            Once upon a  peaceful  time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris. Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

            She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight. She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect white rose.

            An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere  gently  delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

            Rachel noticed  the  aura of mystery surrounding the book.

              It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

            Feelings of deep peace  flowed strongly through  her!

            With an inner knowing that this book was precious, she held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

            She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and  she knew that  this one was to be exceptional!

            What secrets  was  it  holding  for her!

            Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.

            And so began her journey.

            “On the path of humble service,” he had written  so long ago , “pilgrims such as myself often wonder how God can work through such imperfect vessels. Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels sometimes come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

            In sweet anticipation, she continued reading.

             “ The Archangel Gabriel himself often comes to me on shafts of light that pierce the  darkness of the night and opens  veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am Beloved of the Most High

            “He reminds me that mankind is Beloved of God, that God’s love never fails to see indwelling divinity of His Omnipresence in each of His Beloved Children.”

            “Each of us is an expression of His Omnipotent Divine Love, and each of us is forever connected to Him by this Divine Love

            Page after page she read.

             It was as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her,  his consciousness fresh and alive ,   speaking these profound words in her heart .

            His thoughts and feelings jumped off the pages and into  her Soul, her Spirit!

             Sentence by sentence she  was  experienc ing  herself reaching, touching, the very steps  of Heaven!

             She read and read.

              Even when the light outside grew dim still she read.

             Finally, about nine thirty that night, she gently closed the cover.

             Filled with flowing feelings and heavenly elixers inspired by the heavenly hosts, she felt she needed time to integrate  the many  powerful new insights that glowed within her soul.

             She needed time to ground  this ecstasy within  herself, to contemplate.

            First she  decided to  go downtown to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat. She had not eaten since day before yesterday.

            Walking along the beautiful boulevard, she barely noticed the passers by.

            Her mind was full of Angels.

             She walked  in a Dream.

             She mused, "How lovely Brother Cornelius’ descriptions of Angels  are

             Great Archetypes they  are , embodying qualities of Divinity radiating to incarnated children of Divine Being.

              She  was  enthralled by their vast treasures of heavenly wisdom and love, and sensed their tender loving care!

              She  bathed in their most precious holy waters of life feeling herself transported to the very steps of the throne of God .

            Brother Cornelius’ book had magically transported  her  into the heavenly company of exalted angels who unceasingly sing hymns of glory and praise throughout eternity!

            After her meal , during which she clearly heard the music of the spheres,  she felt a tender weariness  come over her, and  so  she went  slowly  back to climb into bed.

            That night, about three in the morning, she was startled awake .

               She heard again the celestial music as  she noticed an  unusual glow and electric vibration shining throughout  the  room.

            She  heard again  the words of Brother Cornelius.

              She  was seeing the  shafts of light that pierce the veils between worlds!

            “OH!”

            Her hand flew up to her Heart  as a  most beautiful humming sound caressed her being.

            “Dear Gabriel,”
            she whispered,
            “  I  see your most glorious essence!”

            Deeply her Heart opened as she communed with Divine Being in loving and fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my Love,  the Love of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask that you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if in the most little and insignificant ways.”

            In response, a deep  strengthening and loving  benediction came over her.

             She drifted into a silent space filled with great and sovereign consciousness.

            Time seem to pass. Eternity.

            She must have  drifted off  to sleep, because in the dim pre-dawn light of early morning, she was awakened again by a sound. Her eyes fluttered open.

            At the foot of her bed ,  snuggled in the deep burgandy coverlet ,  a solitary gray dove lay nestled in contentment.

             A fresh branch of green fern lay close  to its beak .

            She watched the dove quietly sleep , as a most refined  river of peace, purity and love  washed through  the room.

              Finally, as  the first rays of the sun pierced her window, the dove stirred.

            It  gracefully rose and flew  through the curtains and soared over the rooftops of Paris  out  into the far horizon.

            Tears of joy  sprinkled her cheeks .

             Songs of  devotion  burst from her lips  in deepest reverence and profound  heights of  rapture .

            This was how it came to be that in  wonder and awe she finally aroused herself for another wondrous day  in the city of Paris .

               She looked over at the ancient book.

             Today she would walk the path of Heavenly Wisdom and Love with Brother Cornelius  once again  with  the glory of his visions of God.

            MIRACLES

            ‘A-M-A-M-I’

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3, 2009

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 3, 2010

[...]

              • Cynthia Rose Young
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 3, 2011

[...]

                  Divine Sky

                  The Angel Messages

                  ORDERING INFORMATION

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 2, 2013

                    14 degrees Gemini
                    The Angels of Philosophical Books
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Amami

                    Beloved,

                    We inspire and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies.

                    Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

                     At this time of great awakening  many people are inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of divine wisdom.

                    Because knowledge is directly available to the children of Divine Being through meditation,

                    the focus of attention and resulting meditations brought on through reading divinely inspired philosophical books  brings great delight and enlightenment to many on the path of mental wisdom.

                    http://angeltherapycoach.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/screen-shot-2012-11-30-at-4_09_11-pm.png
                    the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan,

                     and

                    []
                    The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding,

                    to give a few examples of timeless books, can provide keys to open up worlds of higher truth.

                     We guide seekers to just the right books as they tread the path of Divine Wisdom.

                    Here is one of our stories:

                    PARIS DOVE

                    Once upon a  peaceful  time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris . Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

                    She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight.

                    She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect golden red rose.

                    An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere  gently  delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

                    Rachel noticed  the  aura of mystery surrounding the book.

                      It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

                    Feelings of deep peace  flowed strongly through  her!

                    With an inner knowing that this book was precious, she held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

                    She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and  she knew that  this one was to be exceptional!

                    What secrets  was  it  holding  for her!

                    Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.
                     jeshua