Re: << lovingpurelove >> Room With a View of Heart~Soul full Sharing by me~

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Nachi, dear soul, this sharing you've given about love being exposed through the souls of others, and their loves, joys, and sorrows, brings me a bundle of love and understanding in the reading.  Each of us knows of the magic you speak, within us, at least I hope people experience love in this way.  Love allows us to extend to one another as if we are only one stream.  It but requires a release from ourselves to born of the all of It.  How nice having you in the flow of it all.
      Love, Polly