Thursday night visioning call: special announcement for June 2nd and againJune 9th

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005

      SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

      Thurs' Theme: " Holding fast to our vision of Heaven on Earth ."

      (Thurs night visioning conf call 8 -11 PM EST)

      212-990-8000 pin 5454#, (same as always)

       A wonderful gift from  the universe will wow us this Thursday night and again next Thurs night on our visioning call. Scientist Val Howard, President of Ultra Physices Research Institute of Santa Fe New Mexico, will spend 2 hours, from 8 PM EST to 10 PM EST sharing with us on community, how to redirect our lives to replace the current paradigms, with mastery of the 5th dimension. Val is an associate of  Bruce Lipton, who presented  last Saturday on genetic research proving that our thoughts and beliefs AFFECT OUR DNA MORE THAN ANY OTHER FACTOR. Val works with other distinguished scientists, including a Nobel Peace Prize associate, to awaken the Golden Age on a scientific basis.

      Both Thursdays, from 8 PM to 9 PM EST, Val will teach us how to access the fifth dimension, lay groundwork to help us understand the research of his institute, and during the latter portion of the call from about 9;15 PM to 10 PM EST he will answer questions.  Then, at 10 PM, we will open the call for our usual sharing by everyone. Tara and Dan will share with us, along with a wonderful group meditation offered by a special member of our spiritual family.

       Now that we have entered the Mayan Calendar change point of time of June 1st and June 2nd, we can expect  exponential growth of cosmic awareness and DNA development! This is the time we have been waiting for!

      Recently I have been having  increasing flashes of intuition that our  glorious unfolding is happening in ways so unexpected, and our prayers and visions are unfolding in such surprising ways, that the inner child within all of us will have no problem awakening and becoming dominant within us!

      "Ye must be as little children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

      With great love in the light of our one being,

      Cynthia and Michael

       Here is a quote from:

      MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL LM-6-2005

      TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN

      IT IS TIME TO BEGIN ANEW. ARE YOU READY?

       SAY TO YOURSELF: ³   I RECLAIM MY DIVINE BIRTH RIGHT AND MY CONNECTION WITH MY HIGHER SELF, MY SOUL FAMILY AND ALL THE BEINGS OF LIGHT I AM TO WORK AND COMMUNE WITH IN ORDER TO ACCESS AND RELAY THE COSMIC WISDOM AND TRUTH I AM TO INTEGRATE AND SHARE. HERE AND NOW, I RECLAIM MY SELF-MASTERY AND ALL THE QUALITIES, GIFTS, VIRTUES AND ATTRIBUTES OF MY DIVINE SELF. I DESIRE TO BE A LIVING PERSONIFIED EXAMPLE OF LOVE, HARMONY, ABUNDANCE AND JOY. I AM DIVINE LOVE, I AM DIVINE LIGHT, I AM DIVINE WILL, I AM DIVINE WISDOM IN ACTION. SO BE IT! SO IT IS! I AM THAT, I AM!   ²