[ANGEL] 13 Gemini, The Angels of Diplomacy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31 1:10 PM

      13 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Diplomacy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Paschy"

      Beloved,

      As the Children of Light embrace, understand, master and embody polarity with all encompassing unconditional love through the path of mental wisdom, they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe.

      We help a Child of Light and Love become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets which are only known by a few diplomats’.  In difficult diplomatic matters we inspire the mature seeker of methods to achieve full success.

      The thirst for spiritual perfection is an instinct that comes from omnipresent indwelling Divine Consciousness and Feeling in all of Creation.  The longing for unity with Divine Light is an active virtue in all.  The longing for spiritual perfection exists in all Beings. This thirst for spiritual perfection shines with a dark gray light to the musical note of B.  A successful diplomat inspires the enlivening of this longing in others.

      A spiritually accomplished diplomat understands that the Oneness of all life is the source of Wisdom, letter A, shining with a light blue light.   He or she has an attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, letter A, which gives mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and artistic talent, as well as the ability to release imperfection in self and others, umlaut A, ae.

       Diplomacy requires omnipotence, courage, control over others and understanding and mastery of the cycles and rhythms of life.

      As you know, INTENT that is united with Omnipotent Divine Will, letter Sch, desires only the highest good of all concerned, the highest good of every part of the Unified Field, the Web of Life. The INTENT of an individual aligned with the INTENT of the ALL gives access to unlimited, omnipotent, all-penetrating- POWER.  Omnipotence as both a quality and a quantity, letter Sch, shines with a blazing red light to the musical note of C.

      This is combined with high intuition concerning the rhythm of life and harmony-legality, the letter Y, shining with a pink light to the musical note of C sharp.  This virtue awakens a high state of prophecy.

      Regardless of the immensity of the problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

      Here is one of our stories:

      THE REBIRTH OF LOVE

      Once upon a time shortly before the Golden Age,  there was a powerful aristocrat born with a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on earth.

      He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service to bring about the highest good of all.

       This evening he was standing in a glittering and imposing foyer in the grand palace owned by his country’s shrewd and powerful Ambassador. Javid’s strong inner guidance had told him earlier in the week to come to the Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

      The night was dark and gloomy, rumors of war were circulating.

       Javid heard confusion and anger in the murmur of the crowd in the next room.

      He could feel that the situation was getting worse by the moment.

      He entered the room and surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, and saw that there was no one there who could stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment rapidly escalating moment by moment.

      War was the total focus of everyone’s conversation, anger and revenge were fever pitch.

        Inner guidance told him that he was the one to avert the war that was in the making.

      Bolstered by infinite courage of the omnipotent power of Divine Providence Itself,  he turned and faced the glittering reception hall.

      Even though almost everyone secretely dreaded war, they were all too caught up in political bribery and blackmail, the passion of patriotism, ego, hatred, manipulation and pay-back.

      No one had any idea how to solve the problems facing them.

      History had been so cruel in this part of the world.

       Too many people had already died.

      Too many promises had been made and broken.

       Something had to be done.

       He closed his eyes and evoked the heavenly hosts of ‘Paschy’ for help and inspiration.

      He prayed fervently, "You must help me pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal this wound and protect the hearts and souls of the people and of the land, and lead us all into spiritual perfection."

      Just then, as if on cue, the sly Ambassador appeared mysteriously at his side.

      Breathing out the dark gray light of the longing for spiritual perfection, Javid infused the ambassador’s emotions with the longing for unity with Divine Light.

      Then Javid concentrated on wisdom and enlightenment, and the light in Javid’s aura became a light blue. Going deeply within, he connected with purity and perfect clarity with the Divine Soul, the perfect Divine Blueprint, that had been hidden beneath the darkness of the ambassador’s heart.

      Next, a brilliant blazing red light shone within Javid as he meditated on original Omnipotence, and he attuned to the penetrating power of omnipresent omnipotent Divine Will for the Highest Good of All Concerned that indwells every being in Creation.  With his outbreath, he gained control of the ambassador, by enlivening the ambassador’s own indwelling Divine Will for the highest good.

      Suddenly the ambassador whispered, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

      Javid turned and looked at him deeply and affectionately.

       A beautiful pink light appeared in Javid’s aura, and suddenly he saw the future, and knew that the Ambassador was the key to the whole situation.

      "Ambassador," he replied, with clairvoyance, and eloquence, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

      Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

      Javid’s inner vision and hearing came in crystal clear. He continued, "I hear that you have come up with the most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

      Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He had to find out what Javid knew!

      Javid casually turned and picked up his goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him in the eye with great admiration, "I find it hard to believe that no one thought of this plan before.”

      Javid’s aura turned blazing red, as omnipotent power, courage, conviction, and control, to bring about the highest good of all concerned, emanated from him.

      “I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner,” Javid continued, “ I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

      By this time the ambassador was completely mystified.

      What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for?

      Was this a joke, a hoax?

      The ambassador looked about the room suspiciously and said, fishing for a clue of what Javid was talking about, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

      Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove off the main ballroom.

       Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled there for a while."

      With encouragement from the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took the next step.

       He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the now thoroughly curious Ambassador, "Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan."

      The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality in another time and another place.

       He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s sweet herb and vegetable garden on the outskirts of the village. Contented cows lowed far off in the distance; a dragonfly hovered over the brilliant and towering flowers.

      It had been many years since he had remembered his childhood.

       He was recalling a time before the great war—before the war that had destroyed the fabric of his life and hardened his heart.

      And even though his heart had shut down in the horrible suffering of the war, he had always carried an undertone of sadness suffusing his consciousness.

        Now suddenly he was magically reliving a time before the sadness.

      All awareness of the glittering ballroom had faded.

      Deep, deep he went into his remembrance.

       He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar against the backdrop of blooming flowers.

       How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless!

      Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

      "Here, my pet," she softly answered, "Put him here on the flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a beautiful butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

      From his reverie of this early childhood memory, a healing balm of divine harmony pervaded his whole being, and from this, he drew great comfort.

       As he reminisced, he suddenly realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region.  Javid was right.

      Suddenly he jerked back to the present and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

      They looked at one another intently for a long moment with a sense of humble recognition.

       Javid said nothing.

      A long silence followed.

      Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to steal and use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

      The Ambassador’s head snapped back as a look of fear passed over his face.

       When Javid had spoken he had felt his heart flutter and he suddenly remembered that his doctor had NOT given him a clean bill of health.

      He knew that his time was short, and if he

      were to follow through with this vision he could not delay.

      “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

      The Ambassador closed his eyes.

      This was a brilliant plan!

       Why hadn’t he thought of it before?  It was so simple and obvious, he couldn’t believe that he had not seen it before!

      He felt his heart fluttering dangerously once again.

       He collected himself and opened his eyes, saying casually, once again the sly manipulator, "I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be most pleased to see that the plan gets implemented immediately."

      Javid moved away.

       The Ambassador sat alone for a moment and remembered the butterfly. How he longed for his Mother’s touch!

      As he sat feeling his Mother’s love, the glamour of power and prestige left him like a mist rising off of a lake.

       He sat there alone with his own trembling soul.

        Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

      The old frightening dire threats of his controllers, those few hidden dark families who secretely ran world affairs, and who wanted this war, no longer had any hold over him. The next day he made calls and set up meetings.

       In a week his army pulled out of the disputed territory.

      With elegant fanfare, the ambassador apologized publically to the insurgents, and returned the disputed territory to their control with promises of the renewal of the ancient friendship that had once existed between the two territories.

       The plan proved brilliant, and he and his government were hailed as heroes by the leaders and the simple common people of both sides.

      No one had wanted war.

       The people on both sides began to remember that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences.

        They both remembered how badly they wanted peace.

       On a spiritual level, they were now ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

      The wonderful change in the Ambassador’s character continued.

        He was changing from a worm to a splendid being of soaring spiritual strength.

       In spite of his weak and failing heart, he used each day of his remaining time to bring even greater stability to the region.

      The heavenly hosts surrounded him, giving him inspiration and guidance.

      He arranged to have the cunning firebrands of the people, military, and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.

        He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, who knew the value of living in harmony.

      The next spring he died.

       People from both countries mourned.

      As they read his eulogy out loud in front of his newly covered grave, a magnificent butterfly landed on the monument and kissed the words inscribed there.

       It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the statesman who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

      Over his grave, for many years, beautiful flowers bloomed, with butterflies of many hues tasting their nectar.

       The perfume of these flowers spread far downwind, blessing the neighboring towns, reminding the people of the beauty of cooperation, peace and goodwill.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of  ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

      ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

      P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents, and control negative beings, releasing all imperfections and attachments to whatever no longer serves the highest good of all.’

      *

      Sch…We confer omnipotence, courage, faith, and unlimited power over all.

      *

      *

      Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’

      *

      The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, C, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

      *

      MIRACLES

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Polly
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006

        "Angel of the Sea"
        by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        13 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Diplomacy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Paschy"

        Beloved,

        As people embrace, understand, and master polarity with all encompassing unconditional love, then through the path of mental wisdom they are in a position to bring enlightenment to all peoples and all beings of the universe.

        We help a sincere person become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets which are only known by a few diplomats’.

          In difficult diplomatic matters we inspire the mature seeker of methods to achieve full success.

        The thirst for spiritual perfection is an instinct that comes from omnipresent indwelling Divine Consciousness and Feeling in all of Creation.  This longing for unity with Divine Light is an active virtue in all.  The longing for spiritual perfection exists in all Beings. Thirst and longing for spiritual perfection shines with a dark gray light to the musical note of B.  A successful diplomat enlivens this longing in others.

        A spiritually accomplished diplomat understands that the Oneness of all life is the source of Wisdom, letter A, shining with a light blue light.   He or she has an attunement to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, letter A, which gives mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and artistic talent, as well as the ability to release imperfection in self and others for transformation into another state, umlaut A, ae.

         Diplomacy requires omnipotence, courage, control over others and understanding and mastery of the cycles and rhythms of life.

        As you know, INTENT that is united with Omnipotent Divine Will, letter Sch, desires only the highest good of all concerned, desires the highest good of every part of the Unified Field, the Web of Life. The INTENT of an individual aligned with the INTENT of the ALL gives access to unlimited, omnipotent, all-penetrating- POWER.  Omnipotence as both a quality and a quantity, letter Sch, shines with a blazing red light to the musical note of C.

        This is combined with high intuition concerning the rhythm of life and harmony-legality, the letter Y, shining with a pink light to the musical note of C sharp.  This virtue awakens a high state of prophecy.

        Regardless of the immensity of the problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

        Here is one of our stories:

        THE REBIRTH OF LOVE

        Once upon a time shortly before the Golden Age,  there was a powerful aristocrat born with a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on earth.

        He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service to bring about the highest good of all.

         This evening he was standing in a glittering and imposing foyer in the grand palace owned by a shrewd and powerful Ambassador. Javid’s strong inner guidance had told him earlier in the week to come to the Palace this night to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

        The night was dark and gloomy, rumors of war were circulating like a swarm of deadly bees.

         Confusion and anger erupted frequently from the crowd in the next room.

        He could feel the situation was getting worse by the moment.

        Javid entered the room , surveying the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night. He quickly saw that there was no one there who could stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating moment by moment.

        War was the total focus of everyone’s conversation. Anger and revenge flamed at fever pitch.

          Inner guidance told him that he was the one to avert the war that was in the making.

        Bolstered by omnipotent power of Divine Providence he turned and faced the glittering reception hall with infinite courage and self confidence.

        Everyone secretely dreaded war, but they were caught up in political bribery and blackmail, the passion of patriotism, ego, hatred, manipulation and pay-back.

        No one had any idea how to solve the problems facing them.

        History had been so cruel in this part of the world.

         Too many people had already tragically died.

        Too many promises had been broken.

         Something had to be done.

         He closed his eyes and evoked the heavenly hosts of ‘Paschy’ for help and inspiration.

        He beseeched them, "You must help me pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal these wounds and protect the hearts and souls of the people and the land. Lead us all into spiritual perfection!"

        Just then, as if on cue, the powerful sly Ambassador slithered mysteriously to his side.

        Breathing out the dark gray light of the longing for spiritual perfection, Javid infused the ambassador’s emotions with intense longing for unity with Divine Light.

        Then Javid concentrated on wisdom and enlightenment until the light in Javid’s aura became a beautiful light blue. Going deeply within he connected with purity and perfect clarity to the Divine Soul, the perfect Divine Blueprint, that was hidden beneath the darkness of the ambassador’s heart.

        Next, a brilliant blazing red light shone within Javid as he meditated on original Omnipotence, and he attuned to the penetrating power of omnipresent omnipotent Divine Will for the Highest Good of All Concerned that indwells every being in Creation.  With his outbreath, he gained control of the ambassador by enlivening the ambassador’s own indwelling Divine Will for the highest good.

        Suddenly the ambassador whispered worridly, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

        Javid turned and looked at him deeply and affectionately.

         A beautiful pink light appeared in Javid’s aura, and suddenly he saw the future, and knew that the Ambassador was the key to the whole situation.

        "Ambassador," he replied, with clairvoyance, and eloquence, "I know that you have the solution ready in hand."

        Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

        Javid’s inner vision and hearing came in crystal clear as he continued, "I hear you have come up with a most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory! I wish to commend you!"

        Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He had to find out what Javid knew!

        Javid casually turned and picked up a goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him in the eye with great admiration, "I find it hard to believe that no one thought of this plan before. It took your brilliant mind to see what others have not!”

        Javid’s aura turned blazing red, as omnipotent power, courage, conviction, and control, to bring about the highest good of all concerned, emanated from him.

        “I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner,” Javid continued, “ I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. You will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come!"

        By this time the ambassador was completely mystified.

        What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for?

        Was this a joke, a hoax?

        The ambassador looked about the room suspiciously and said, fishing for a clue, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain it would work."

        Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove off the main ballroom.

         Sitting down, Javid again looked at him softly and deeply, shaking his head, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled there for a while."

        With encouragement from the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took the next step.

         Taking both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own he closed his eyes. He suggested quietly to the now thoroughly curious Ambassador, "Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan."

        The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality. He was in another time and place.

         He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s sweet herb and vegetable garden on the outskirts of his village. Contented cows lowed far off in the distance; a dragonfly hovered over the brilliant and towering flowers.

        It had been many years since he remembered his childhood.

         He was recalling a time before the great war—before the war had destroyed the fabric of his life and hardened his heart.

        Even though his heart had shut down in the horrible suffering of the war he had always carried an undertone of sadness suffusing his consciousness.

          Now suddenly he was magically reliving a time before the sadness! It was wonderful!

        All awareness of the glittering ballroom faded.

        Deep, deep he went into his remembrance.

         He looked down at his own tiny hand holding a struggling caterpillar against the backdrop of blooming flowers.

         How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless!

        Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him happy and safe?"

        "Here, my pet," she softly replied, "Put him here on the flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a beautiful butterfly. He will know that you love him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

        From his reverie of this early childhood memory a healing balm of divine harmony pervaded his whole being, and he drew great comfort.

         Then he suddenly realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region! Javid was right.

        Suddenly he jerked back to the present and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

        They looked at one another intently with a sense of humble recognition.

         Javid said nothing.

        A long silence followed.

        Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to ally with others to steal and use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

        The Ambassador’s head snapped back as a look of fear passed over his face.

         When Javid had spoken he felt his heart flutter and suddenly remembered that his doctor had NOT given him a clean bill of health.

        He knew that his time was short, and he

        must follow through with this vision quickly, he could not delay.

        “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

        The Ambassador closed his eyes.

        This was a brilliant plan!

         Why hadn’t he thought of it before?  It was so simple and obvious, he couldn’t believe that he had not seen it before!

        He felt his heart fluttering dangerously once again.

         He collected himself and opened his eyes, saying casually, once again the sly manipulator, "I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter, and you will be most pleased to see that the plan gets implemented immediately."

        Javid moved away.

         The Ambassador sat alone for a moment and remembered the butterfly. It had landed on his nose frequently in the garden! How he longed for his Mother’s touch!

        As he sat feeling his Mother’s love, the glamour of power and prestige left him, rising like a mist off a lake.

         He sat there alone with his trembling soul.

          Faced with impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

        The old frightening dire threats of his controllers, those few hidden dark families who secretely ran world affairs, and who wanted this war, no longer had hold over him. The next day he made calls and set up meetings.

         In a week his army pulled out of the disputed territory.

        With elegant fanfare, the ambassador apologized publically to the insurgents, and returned the disputed territory to their control with promises of renewal of the ancient friendship that once existed between the two territories.

         The plan proved brilliant. He and his government were hailed as heroes by leaders and simple common people of both sides.

        No one wanted war.

         The people on both sides remembered that historically they had more in common with each other than differences.

          They both remembered how badly they wanted peace.

         On a spiritual level they were ready to forgive and remember themselves as one people of kindred blood and origin.

        The Ambassador’s character continued to grow.

          He was changing from a worm to a splendid being of soaring spiritual strength.

         In spite of aweak and failing heart, he used each day of his remaining time to bring ever greater stability to the region.

        The heavenly hosts surrounded him, giving him inspiration and guidance.

        He arranged to have cunning firebrands of the people, military, and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.

          He did everything he could to make sure that the empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, people who know the value of living in harmony.

        The next spring he died.

         People from both countries mourned.

        As they read his eulogy out loud in front of his newly covered grave, a magnificent butterfly landed on the monument and kissed the words inscribed there.

         It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the statesman who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

        Over his grave, for many years, beautiful flowers bloomed with butterflies of many hues tasting their nectar.

         The perfume of these flowers spread far downwind blessing neighboring towns, reminding people of the beauty of cooperation, peace and goodwill.

        All was well, and peace settled with grace into every nook and cranny of the land for miles around.

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of
        ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

        ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

        P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents, and control negative beings, releasing all imperfections and attachments to whatever no longer serves the highest good of all for transformation into another state.’

        *

        Sch…We confer omnipotence, courage, faith, and unlimited power over all.

        *

        *

        Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’

        *

        The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, C, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

        *

        MIRACLES

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2007

          Here is one of our stories:

          THE BUTTERFLY

          Once upon a time there was a powerful aristocrat named Javid who had a deep longing for spiritual perfection to manifest on Earth. He had always asked Divine Providence to let him be of service in this regard.

           One evening he was standing in the foyer of The Grand Palace, owned by a powerful Ambassador of his country. He was glad to be out of the chill of the dark and gloomy night.

          Rumors of war had been circulating for weeks, and inner guidance had told him to come to The Palace this night and do what he could to avert a meltdown of diplomatic relations.

           He heard sounds of confusion and anger in the murmuring of the crowd in the next room. Horrible feelings surrounded everyone. It was getting worse by the moment.

          As he entered the room and surveyed all of the powerful elite gathered here on this fateful night, he saw that there was no one who would stop the avalanche of revenge and resentment that was rapidly escalating. If it were to be done by anyone in any way, shape, or form he realized it was up to him, alone, to avert a war that was in the making.

          Foreboding was building. Stress ramped up to a fever pitch. The total focus of everyone’s conversation was the coming strife and inevitable destruction.

          He turned and faced the glittering reception hall.

           None of the others had any ideas to solve the problems facing them.  They were all caught up in burning passions of patriotism, hatred and pay-back.

           He closed his eyes and prayed to the Angels of ‘Paschy’ for inspiration.

          "Angels of ‘Paschy’," he invoked fervently, "You must pull off a miracle, many miracles, to heal these wounds and protect the hearts and souls of the people and the land."

          History had been cruel in this part of the world. Too many people had already died.  Too many promises had been made and broken. Something had to be done.

          The Ambassador suddenly appeared mysteriously at his side. With sly eyes he whispered darkly, "Javid, my friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

          Javid turned and looked him directly in the eye. He knew through Divine Intuition that the Ambassador held the key to the whole situation.

           Going deeply within, he connected with omnipresent divine will inside of this man. With perfect clarity he felt the divine light hidden beneath the darkness of  this man’s consciousness.

          Surrendering to the omniscient presence of Divine Being, he felt rejoicing and peace beginning to flower ever more beautifully within.

          "Ambassador," he replied, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

          Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea what Javid was referring to.

          Javid continued, "I hear that you have come up with a most brilliant plan for defusing the situation on the disputed territory."

          Quickly the Ambassador’s mind performed a thousand calculations; what could Javid be talking about? He looked deeply at Javid. There was something powerful about him, something compelling. He decided he had to find out what Javid knew.

          Javid casually turned and picked up a goblet of wine. "Ambassador," he said looking him quickly in the eye with great admiration, " I cannot believe that no one thought of this plan before. I just wish that you had spoken of this sooner. I am sure it will lead to the cure for all of our problems. Surely you will be hailed as a great hero for generations to come."

          The ambassador was completely mystified. What was this brilliant plan that Javid kept thanking him for? Was this a joke, a hoax? He looked suspiciously at Javid and said, " I am glad that you appreciate it. I did not want to announce it before I was certain that it would work."

          Javid placed his hand on the ambassadors elbow and led him to a small alcove to the left of the main ballroom. Sitting down, Javid again looked at him deeply, " I have to hand it to you Ambassador, you certainly had us all fooled."

          Calling on the Angels of ‘Paschy’, Javid took a giant risk. He took both of the Ambassador’s hands in his own and closed his eyes. He said quietly to the Ambassador, " Let us pray, you and I, for the success of your plan. "

          The Ambassador closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt himself shift into another reality, to another time and place.

           He was a small child again, playing in his Mother’s garden on the outskirts of the village. Contented cows lowed far off in the distance; dragonflies with simmering wings hovered over brilliant and towering flowers.

          It had been many years since he had remembered. He was back in a time before the great war— before the era of great suffering, before the fabric of his life and many others was cruelly destroyed.  It was before his heart had hardened.

           Ever since then he had had undertones of sadness and hopelessness suffusing his consciousness.

          Deep, deep he went back into the beautiful memory.  How it called to him!  Ah, how beautiful life was then!  Oh how happy he had been!

          All awareness of the glittering ballroom had completely faded.

           He was looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar. How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat and how helpless! Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

          "Here, my darling," she softly answered, " Put him here on this beautiful flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a gorgeous butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

          He felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being.

           From this reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.

           He slowly came back to the room, to the present time. As he did so, he realized that he really did know what needed to be done to restore peace and order to the region.

           Javid was right.

          Suddenly he jerked and looked with alarm at Javid. "What did you do?", he asked nervously. "How did you do that?"

          They looked at one another intently for a long moment with humble feelings of  recognition.

           Javid said nothing.

          A long silence followed.

          Then Javid said, " Ambassador Sir, I think your plan to restore the disputed territory to the insurgents is divinely inspired. It is so brilliant, especially since it is a difficult region of little practical use to the economy.  It will make you a hero in the minds of their people and foil their secret plan, their attempt, to use superior weaponry to gain control of our country."

          The Ambassador’s head snapped back as a look of fear passed suddenly over his face as he felt his heart flutter. He remembered what his doctor had said to him that very week. It was a dire warning. The doctor knew that his time was short, and if he were to follow through with this vision, he knew that he could not delay.

          “When your people hear about the enemy’s secret plans of horror,” Javid continued, “they will realize what a brilliant strategy you have used to save them all. You will be seen as a hero on both sides!  You will be hailed as an angel of peace! It is positively brilliant!”

          The Ambassador closed his eyes.  There was a profound pause as he felt his heart fluttering dangerously over and over again.

          He collected himself and opened his eyes, saying casually, " I am surprised that you knew of my plans!  But however you knew, I wish to thank you for reminding me of the necessity of haste in this matter. You will be pleased to see how quickly the plan gets implemented."

          Javid moved away, inwardly singing praises to Omnipresent Divine Being.

           The Ambassador sat as still as a statue for a long time as he continued to remember the butterfly. How he longed now for his Mother’s touch!

          The glamour of power and prestige was leaving him like a mist rising off of a lake.

           He sat there alone with his own soul.  Angels hovered, bringing clarity to his inner vision and feelings.

            Faced with his own impending death, a deep transformation was at work.

          The next day he made the necessary calls and set up important meetings.  He used every bit of the power that he had so shrewdly won over many decades of his career.

           In a week his army pulled out of the disputed territory.

           His plan proved brilliant. Both he and his government were hailed as heroes by the simple common people of both sides.

           No one had wanted the war.

           Listening to his brilliant oratory, the people remembered that historically they had more in common with each other than they had differences.  Their desire for peace and forgiveness became a raging purifying fire sweeping the land.

           On a spiritual level they realized that they were ready to forgive and remember that they were one people of kindred blood and origin.

          The wonderful changes in the Ambassador’s character blossomed. Flowing love bursting from his heart emitted beautiful perfumes that enchanted everyone.

           He was changing from a worm to a splendid creature of soaring spiritual strength and inspiration.

           In spite of his weakened physical condition, he found strength and used his remaining time to ensure lasting stability to the region.

          He decided to make a brilliant and dangerous gamble. He arranged to have cunning firebrands of the military and government of both sides, who sought war for personal glory and profit, exposed, removed, and in the worst cases, convicted of treason.

           He did everything he could to make sure that empty positions were filled with sincere people committed to bring peace and freedom for everyone, people who knew the value and necessity of living in harmony.

          When he died the next spring people from both countries mourned deeply and long.  Such gratitude poured out from their hearts that the realms of heaven rang with the glory of it.

           When he was buried, over his grave a tall flower bloomed. As they read his eulogy,  a magnificent butterfly kissed the words inscribed with love and honor on his monument.

           It read: "Here lies a true hero of two countries no longer at war.  This is the man who finally brought peace, unselfishly, who reminded us that borders are man made whereas kinship among all peoples is created by God.”

          MIRACLES

          ‘P-A-S-Ch-Y’

          P…’Our longing for spiritual perfection is expressed as devoted humble service.’
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…’We confer enlightened wisdom which takes the form of eloquence, mental powers and artistic talents. We inspire the release and transformation of negativity and imperfection.’
          *
          S…We totally control humans and their consciousness and bestow clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy.’
          *
          Ch…’We unveil secret knowledge about life and death, how to solve all mysteries of the water element and principles of subtle fluidity’.
          *
          Y…We teach humans to see and know prophetically the fate of all creatures, man or animal, infallibly.’
          *

          The melody created by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, G sharp, D sharp, and C sharp.

          Miracles

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
          Germany
          . These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          13 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Diplomacy
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Paschy"

          Beloved,

          We teach how to become ‘a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets
          which are only known by a few diplomats.
          In difficult diplomatic matters’
          we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve ‘full success

          An accomplished diplomat excells in tact and grace and longs for divine perfection to manifest on Earth.

          The thirst for spiritual perfection is an indwelling instinct of Divine Consciousness in all Beings.
          This thirst is the virtue of the letter P.

          As diplomats control Will and Feeling through mastering polarity with all encompassing Unconditional Love as learned from the previous degree of Gemini, they can inspire others. The desire for spiritual perfection leads to Enlightenment and Wisdom, which reveals the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and awakens mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience, and artistic talents and eloquence. Wisdom and enlightenment is the divine virtue of the letter A of our name.

          As you know, INTENT that is in harmony with The Unified Field, the Web of Life, desires only the highest good of all concerned.

          The INTENT or WILL of an individual aligned with DIVINE OMNIPOTENT WILL gives access to unlimited all-penetrating- POWER.  All-penetrating-Power, or Will, is the divine virtue of the letter S.

          This desire for the highest good of all opens the door to clarity and perfect purity of flowing divine feelings.

          These pure divine feelings remove obscurity. This is the letter Ch of our name. This is combined with high intuition concerning the rhythms and cycles of life and harmony-legality,  the letter Y, on the path of diplomacy.

          Regardless of the immensity of problems, we inspire eventual success in all diplomatic endeavors.

        • Spiritus Sanctus

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 2, 2009

[...]

               From this reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 2, 2010

[...]

                 From this reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.

[...]

              • Cynthia Rose Young

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 13, 2012

                      24 degrees Gemini
                      The Angels of Cause and Effect
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’

                      Beloved,

                      The Angels of Gemini guide each child of Divine Being
                       through thirty steps, or gateways,
                      of Divine Mental Wisdom.

                      Here in this 24th step, a son or daughter of Light and Love learns about the effects on the unified field, or the principle of Akasha as it is known in ancient writings, of every state of being, every desire, thought, feeling, sensation, and action.

                       The principle of Akasha is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all.
                      Thisis the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This brainwave state is dominant in infancy. Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as  you were in infancy,  to reexperience  those times when you  easily and naturally  experienced Divine Unity, peace and Blissfulness.

                      Divine Providence commissions us to teach people to undo damage caused by previous, ill advised states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions.

                       In all places, in every city and country, sons and daughters of Light and Love are awakening. They awaken to both the glory of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and the realizations of hindrances and problems that have been created in The Web of Life by destructive and unwise states of being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions.

                      People are actively addressing these in corrective ways through our inspiration and guidance.

                      In every case, we show ways of diminishing or even eliminating damages to the Akasha, or Unified Field.

                      Here is one of our stories:

                      THE MIRACLE OF PRAYER

                      Onceupon a time there were two people who were very sensitive to the damage being done to The Web of Life by the states of being, desires,  thoughts,feelings, sensations, and actions of so many people living lives of quiet desperation. They knew that if this damage was not corrected, the earth faced a very grim future.

                      Praying to be of service, John and May called in
                      Universal Consciousness and The Living Flame of Divine Love.
                      Divine Providence summoned The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’
                      to guide and instruct them.

                      The ‘Ygarimi’ Angels inspired both of them with great understanding of cycles and the rhythm of life. They helped them understand the highest truths of manifestation on earth.

                      John and May began to comprehend the Power of Grace and Mercy to alleviate the dire effects of fate.

                        As months passed, they began to understand the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind and felt themselves gaining wisdom and enlightenment. They were amazed as clairvoyance and clairsentience awakened within them and they began to receive extraordinarily clear inner guidance to understand the Laws of Cause and Effect.

                      In time they realized that they could create any situation and do it with great strength through the magnetic power of strong divine flowing feelings.

                      Oneday, while sitting on a couch, May said to John, "I know that now we can heal the dark muck of generations of despair and helplessness that have surrounded the energy fields of the people of earth for so long.”

                      “ Let’s ask the Angels to work with us as we balance this energy with infusions of enlightenment, of grace and mercy!"

                      John agreed instantly.

                      Closing their eyes, they aligned their states of being, their wills, their minds, their feelings, and their sensations with the divine virtues of the letters of the name ‘Ygarimi’ .

                       They asked the head of the ‘Ygrarimi’ Angels, as well as the Angels themselves, to help them heal the earth so that heaven could finally manifest to all the children and creatures of God.

                       As they meditated, John felt such strong bolts of energy charge through his body that he jerked violently over and over.

                      "Yes", he explained to May, "I feel the effects of energy being balanced in The Web of Life as it shoots right through me."

                      Hewas so excited now. " Let’s also ask that people be given clear inner guidance and understanding of Cause and Effect. Let us ask that all people be blessed so that all emotional damage heals and they flow strongly with divine feelings that attract heaven on earth ."

                      They both went again into deep silence, their hearts flowing with Divine Love and Faith.

                      As the Angels of Creation responded, John felt his body jerk again with positive responses from The Web of Life.

                      The power of their faith and unity with Divine Being worked.

                        Immediately they saw that the affairs on Earth were taking quantum leaps for the better.

                      SoonJohn and May found themselves teaching others how to meditate and invoke miracles from the heavenly hosts, and bit by bit these concepts spread.

                       Prayer and meditation circles formed in many places around the world.

                      People attuned to powerful effects of states of Divine Being, desires,  thoughts, feelings, sensations, and actions on The Web of Life. They asked for and received help from the heavenly hosts.  Corrective measures manifested.

                       By leaps and bounds world situations looked ever brighter and brighter.

                      Peoplewere constantly hearing over the media and the internet that many unforeseen amazing miracles were occuring all around the world, turning compromised situations around with great speed.

                      During one of these welcome broadcasts, May looked at John in ecstasy.

                       Sheexclaimed, " I used to wonder why I incarnated into such a troubled world, I used to wonder what on earth I could do to help.”

                      “ I am so grateful that I am alive! I am so grateful to see how perfect the Divine Plan is and how it works through those of us who open ourselves to It.”

                      “ Now I see and understand that ‘Underneath it all are the everlasting arms’!"

                      John smiled. With incredible happiness he said, " I see it too. Divine blessings are pouring down upon this earth!"

                      The Angels of ‘Ygarimi’ praised the glory of Divine Providence.

                      Heavenly hosts sang with joy in the music of the spheres.

                      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                    • Cynthia Schlosser

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 2, 2014

                        13 degrees Gemini

                        The Angels of Diplomacy
                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                          Paschy

                        Beloved,

                        We teach how to become a successful diplomat…unveiling…secrets
                        which are only known by a few diplomats.

                        In difficult diplomatic matters
                        we inspire the seeker of these methods to achieve full success.

                        Anaccomplished diplomat excels in tact and grace and longs for divine perfection to manifest on Earth.

[...]

                        With sly eyes he whispered darkly, "Javid, my dear friend, I hear that the General is preparing a new line of defense."

                        Javid turned and looked him directly in the eye. He knew through Divine Intuition that the Ambassador held the key to the whole situation.

                         Goingdeeply within, he connected with omnipresent divine will inside of this man.

                        With perfect clarity he felt the divine light hidden beneath the darkness of  this man’s consciousness.

                        Surrendering to the omniscient presence of Divine Being, he felt rejoicing and peace beginning to flower ever more beautifully within.

                        "Ambassador," he replied, "I know that you have the solution already in hand."

                        Not wanting to appear off guard, the Ambassador was momentarily silent. He had not the slightest idea of what Javid was referring to.

[...]

                         Eversince then, instead of happiness and innocence, he had had undertones of anger, sadness, fear and sorrow suffusing his consciousness.

                        Deep, deep he went back into the beautiful memory, to the time of joy.

                        How it called to him!  Ah, how beautiful life was then!

                        Oh how happy he had been!

                        All awareness of the glittering ballroom had completely faded.

                         Hewas looking down at his own tiny hand as he held a struggling caterpillar. How beautiful the caterpillar was! How fat, soft and how helpless! Gently, gently he touched it, wanting only to bless it and protect it from harm. "Mother?", he asked, "Where can I put him to make him safe?"

                        "Here, my darling," she softly answered, " Put him here on this beautiful flower. He will spin a cocoon and turn into a gorgeous butterfly. He will know that you have loved him and he will return and kiss you when he has wings to fly."

                        He felt the healing balm of divine harmony pervade his whole being.

                         Fromthis reverie of his childhood  he drew great comfort.