[ANGEL] 12 Gemini, The Angels of Telepathy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2005

      12 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

      Beloved,

      To those who are spiritually mature and ask for only the highest good of all concerned, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference.

      We excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      By evoking the heavenly host of ‘Bagoloni’ and meditating on all of the divine virtues of ‘Bagoloni’, it is possible to master thought transference.

      Contemplating the virtue of Universal Life reveals that polarity is necessary for Creation to exist.  Mastery over polarity gives mastery over will and feeling, and therefore over life and death.

      POLARITY IS NECESSARY for Creation to exist.

      Experience the oneness of polarity. Master polarity.

      When using polarity to control Universal Life, follow inner guidance and invoke The Law of One to so  that only the highest good of all concerned happens.

      Since telepathy first requires mastery of Universal Life, letter B, which is the virtue of Manifest Creation, in which polarity must exist, here is an ancient practice for the mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity. This exercise is useful when meditating on the light violet light.

      The following exercise gives experiential awareness of the oneness of all polarity.  Every polarity is but two ends of one continuum. Practicing this exercise helps awaken mastery over polarity!

      This exercise develops simultaneous working of the two hemispheres of the brain, so that all polarities are experienced as single continuums.

      It is important to visualize images and flow with feelings and sensations of each polarity until they are very real. Take your time.

      The most important polarity of all is SUSTAINED WILL, which is the electrical fluid- and FLOWING FEELINGS, which are the magnetic fluid. Mastering the electro-magnetic fluids gives control over life and death.

      Listed below are good polarities to practice with.

      For the purpose of mastering telepathy, use the polarity of HERE-THERE.

      Other useful polarities for telepathy are:

      Past-future

      Now-past

      Now-future

      Me-you

      Knowing-ignorant

      Weak-strong

      Old-young

      etc.

      All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      Unconditional all encompassing love is the most powerful force for transmutation into original perfection.  When all polarities are loved unconditionally, all of them come under control and can be transmuted into their perfect original divine blueprints of perfection through cognition brought about by Love and commanded using The Law of One. When polarities are loved equally and mastered, justice and harmony result for all, and the splendor and majesty of all the divine virtues can manifest easily, awakening supreme happiness.

      Here are examples of sense polarities that you may want to practice with.

      Hot -cold.
      Big- small,

      Up-down

      Light-heavy

      Male-female

      Spirit-matter

      Unity-individuality

      Green-red

      etc.

      Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

      Anger-peace

      Hostility-love

      Upset-happy

      Poor-rich

      hard-easy

      judgmental-compassionate

      accepted-rejected

      etc.

      Or a mental quality:

       Active-receptive

        ignorant  - knowledable

      Bored-interested

      Confused-clear

      etc.

      [There are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. Accepted-rejected is a variation of judgmental-compassionate, or hostility-love.]

      THE POLARITY EXERCISE

       Hot and cold is a good polarity to start with.

      Imagine that you are very, very hot.

      For example, imagine that you are holding a hot coal in your hand or that you are in a desert! In Tibet, monks imagine that they are a hollow space slightly larger than the body, and visualize a flame burning in the center of the space. They fan the flame with every breath, seeing and feeling it get hotter and hotter. In this way they are able to melt snow and produce sweat even in very cold weather wearing little clothing.

      Get very hot, feel like fire!  Keep sensing hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
      Visualize, feel and sense it. Ask us for help. Take your time.

      Now stop.

      Reverse polarity and imagine you are very cold. For example, imagine that you are holding an ice cube in your hand or that you in a cold snowstorm.  This exercise could save your life if you were in a very hot desert. Visualize, feel, and sense coldness. Sense coldness until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

      Now stop.

      Switch polarities now,  and re-imagine that you are fire!

      This should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.

      Imagine that you are holding a hot, hot, hot, burning hot coal in your hand again,  or that you  are a burning fire. Sense yourself as a hot hot flame of burning intensity.

      Now stop.

      Reverse polarity back again and re- sense that you are either holding an ice cube again in your hand, or that you are in a cold snowstorm. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

      Now stop again.

      Reverse polarity again and re-sense yourself as hot burning fire. It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.

       You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

      Now, here is the KEY

      THIS IS THE HEART OF THIS POLARITY EXERCISE

      Very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time and DON’T REVERSE!!!!!!

      The following sentence is the important part and purpose of this exercise.

       SENSE HOT AND COLD TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!

       AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE SENSING HOT, SENSE YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!

      ***THIS is the key.****

      AS BOTH FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME,

      STAY IN MEDITATION.

      Be aware of the
      the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this.

      This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once, so that over time practicing polarities you experience the continuums of all polarities automatically.

      Congratulations!

      WHEN YOU DO THIS A NUMBER OF TIMES IN MEDITATION, YOUR MECHANICAL BRAIN  WILL START DOING IT AUTOMATICALLY, just as it automatically writes, types, drives a car etc.

      Here are some examples: practice blue-orange, wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound.

      As you will see, this exercise allows you to automatically encompass, identify with, or love, both sides of any polarity simultaneously with ease, being ONE WITH ALL POLARITY.

      Remember that each polarity is merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of a QUALITY.

      Other very important polarities that are used for enlightenment are: big- little, rich-poor, powerful- weak, fixed-changing, right-wrong, life-death, ignorance-enlightenment, love-hate, past-future, serious-playful.

      POLARITY IS NECESSARY for Creation to exist.

      Experience the oneness of polarity. Master polarity.

      When using polarity to control Universal Life, follow inner guidance and invoke The Law of One to so  that only the highest good of all concerned happens.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Y Y
      Y Y Y
      Y Y

      'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

      B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy, and release imperfect concepts and influences.

      *

      G…With the gracae and mercy and true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O ….  We awaken Divine Love, so that everything is seen through the eyes of Love, which reveals and enlivens underlying Divine Perfection.

      With an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness, we impart a peaceful feeling of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.

      *

      L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues, we awaken true spiritual morality.

      *

      umlaut O, oe, and O … We facilitate cognition brought about by Love Divine, the great power of transmutation,fFor the purpose of justice and harmon,.

      *

      N…Using the laws of coherence that are governed by feelings of Supreme Happiness, as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers

      *

      I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

      ********

      The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, C, F, D-sharp, C , F, D-sharp, C, A, and G.

      MIRACLES

      Y Y
      Y Y Y
      Y Y

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabal

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2006

        12 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Telepathy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

        Beloved,

        To those who are spiritually mature and ask for only the highest good of all concerned, we offer advanced instruction in thought transference.

        We excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

        Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

        By evoking the heavenly host of ‘Bagoloni’ and meditating on the divine virtues of ‘Bagoloni’, it is possible to master thought transference.

        Contemplating the virtue of Universal Life reveals that polarity is necessary for Creation to exist.  Mastery over polarity gives mastery over will and feelings, and therefore over life and death, for what is willed and felt is attracted into form.

        POLARITY IS NECESSARY for Creation to exist.

        We help the Children of Light experience the oneness of polarity.

        When using polarity to control Universal Life, follow inner guidance and invoke The Law of One to so  that only the highest good of all concerned happens.

        Telepathy first requires mastery of Universal Life, letter B, which is a virtue of Manifest Creation. This virtue reveals that polarity must exist. Here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity. This exercise is useful when meditating on the light violet light.

        The following exercise gives experiential awareness of the oneness of all polarities.  Every polarity is but two ends of one continuum. Practicing this exercise helps awaken mastery over polarity!

        This develops simultaneous working of the two hemispheres of the brain so that all polarities are experienced as single continuums.

        Visualize images and flow with feelings and sensations of each polarity that you choose until they are very real. Take your time.

        The most important polarity of all is SUSTAINED WILL, which is the electrical fluid- and FLOWING FEELINGS, which are the magnetic fluid. Mastering electro-magnetic fluids gives control over life and death.

[...]

        Here are examples of sense polarities that you may want to practice with in the exercise explained below.

        Hot -cold.
        Big- small,

        Up-down

        Light-heavy

        Male-female

        Spirit-matter

        Unity-individuality

        Green-red

        etc.

        Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

        Anger-peace

        Hostility-love

        Upset-happy

        Poor-rich

        hard-easy

        judgmental-compassionate

        accepted-rejected

        etc.

        Or a mental quality:

        Dull-smart

        Bored-interested

        Confused-clear

        etc.

        [There are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. Accepted-rejected is a variation of judgmental-compassionate, or hostility-love.]

        THE POLARITY EXERCISE

         Hot and cold is a good polarity to start with.

        Imagine that you are very, very hot.

        For example, imagine that you are holding a hot coal in your hand or that you are in a desert! In Tibet, monks imagine that they are a hollow space slightly larger than the body, and visualize a flame burning in the center of the space. They fan the flame with every breath, seeing and feeling it get hotter and hotter. In this way they are able to melt snow and produce sweat even in very cold weather wearing little clothing.

        Use your imagination! Get very hot, feel like fire!  Keep sensing hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
        Visualize, feel and sense it. Ask us for help. Take your time.

        Now stop.

        Reverse and imagine you are very cold. For example, imagine that you are holding an ice cube in your hand or that you in a cold snowstorm.  This exercise could save your life if you were in a very hot desert. Visualize, feel, and sense coldness. Sense coldness until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

        Now stop.

        Switch again now,  and re-imagine that you are fire!

        This should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.

        Imagine that you are holding a hot, hot, hot, burning hot coal in your hand again,  or that you  are a burning fire. Sense yourself as a hot hot flame burning intensely.

        Now stop.

        Reverse polarity back again and re- sense that you are either holding an ice cube again in your hand, or that you are in a cold snowstorm. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

        Now stop again.

        Reverse polarity again and re-sense yourself as hot burning fire. It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.

         You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

        Now, here is the KEY to the exercise…

        [THIS IS THE HEART OF THIS POLARITY EXERCISE]

        Very important, STAY HOT

        NOW SENSE HOT AND COLD TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!

        This is the important part and purpose of this exercise.

         AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE SENSING HOT, SENSE YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!

        ***THIS is the key.****

        AS BOTH
        FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME,

        STAY IN MEDITATION.

        Be aware of the
        the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this.

        This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once, so that over time in practicing polarities you experience the continuums of all polarities automatically.

        ……Congratulations!....

        WHEN YOU DO THIS A NUMBER OF TIMES IN MEDITATION, YOUR MECHANICAL BRAIN  STARTS DOING IT AUTOMATICALLY, just as it automatically writes, types, drives a car etc.

        Here are some examples: practice blue-orange, wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound.

        As you will see, this exercise allows you to automatically encompass, identify with and love both sides of any polarity simultaneously with ease, being
        ONE WITH ALL POLARITY.

        This is how to experience that each polarity is merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of a QUALITY.

        Other very important polarities used for enlightenment are: big- little, rich-poor, powerful- weak, fixed-changing, right-wrong, life-death, ignorance-enlightenment, love-hate, past-future, serious-playful.

        How wonderful that POLARITY IS NECESSARY for Creation to exist.

        Experience the oneness of polarity. Master polarity.

        When using polarity to control Universal Life, follow inner guidance and invoke The Law of One so that only the highest good of all concerned happens.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of

        'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I'

        'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

        B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy, and release imperfect concepts and influences.

        *

        G…With the grace and mercy and true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

        *

[...]

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2007

          12 degrees Gemini
          The Angels of Telepathy

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

          Beloved,

          After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference. We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek the highest good of all concerned.

          Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

          We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

          Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is a virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

          This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you as you meditate.

           Take your time.

          Pick any sense polarity such as:

[...]

          Ease
          Judgemantal
          Compassionate
          Accepted
          Rejected

          [there are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. ‘Accepted-rejected’ is a variation of ‘judgemental-compassionate’, or ‘hostility-love’.]
          Etc.

          Or a mental quality:

          Dull
          Smart
          Bored
          Interested
          Confused
          clear
          & Etc.

          For our example, a good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay comfortable. If you prefer to use another one, just insert that polarity in the place of hot and cold in this exercise.

          Imagine that you are very, very hot. Keep imagining the feeling of hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
          You can imagine you are in a desert! Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

          Then stop.
          Now imagine you are cold. Keep imagining that you are deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

          Now stop.

          Switch back and imagine again that you are fire!
          [It should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.]
          Imagine that you are hot, hot, hot, burning hot! and that you are a fire. See yourself as a flame of burning intensity.

          Now stop.

          Switch back again and imagine that you are ice cold again. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

          Now stop.

          Switch again and imagine yourself as fire. [It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.] You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

          Now... STAY as a flame burning...very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time and DON’T SWITCH!!!!!!
          Now, this is important and is the purpose of this exercise, AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE FEELING HOT, FEEL YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!
          ***THIS is the key.****

          BE BOTH FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME.
          STAY HERE FOR A WHILE.

          Be aware of the
          the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this. This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

          Congratulations!

          At other times do this with other polarities for practice.
          [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.]

          This exercise allows you to automatically encompass, or love, both sides of polarities simultaneously with ease.
          Polarities are merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of the SAME THING OR QUALITY.
          This exercise gives you mastery over polarity instead of polarity having mastery over you!

          [
          Other very important ones that are used for enlightenment are:
          big - little, rich -poor, powerful - weak, fixed - changing, right - wrong, life - death, ignorance - enlightenment, love - hate, past - future, serious - playful. ]

          Now that you have done this, for the purpose of mastering telepathy, we ask you to practice the polarity of HERE - THERE.

          Other useful polarities for telepathy are:

          Past - future
          Now - past
          Now - future
          Me - you
          Knowing - ignorant
          Weak - strong
          Etc.

          All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.
          "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."
          Of such are the worlds of created form.
          *

          MIRACLES

          'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

          B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy. We help with the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
          *
          G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,
          *
          Umlaut O, eu, andO…and to see through the eyes of love divine with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness.
          *
          L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,
          *
          umlaut O, eu, and O…we inspire transmutation into divine perfection and  impart peaceful feelings of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.
          *
          N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers
          *
          I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

          ********
          The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, C, F, D-sharp, G, F, D-sharp, G, A, and G.
          Miracles

          Note on the polarity of Saturn and Jupiter:

          Just as hot and cold are a polarity, so are Jupiter and Saturn a polarity.

           They are a polarity of expansion [Jupiter] and contraction/ restriction/form [Saturn].

           Therefore, since they are two polarities forming one continuum, in order to reach a harmonious balance [the middle path] when I desire an expanding and  beneficial change [Jupiter]  then I realize that  a specific form must be chosen for it to manifest through [Saturn].

          In day to day life,  I have found that I can surrender specific details to Divine Providence.

            When a desire for expansion arises, I ask Divine Providence to reveal to me exactly what to desire so that it is the highest good of all concerned.

             I use The Law of One to designate  that  the expansive beneficial changes being brought about  also  manifest only in the way that is the highest good. I  leave the details of this to Divine Providence as well.

          Footnotes:

          Message 4 of 10 , May 30, 2008

            I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

            Or if you want to work especially on emotions , pick a polarity of feelings such as :

[...]

             Imagine a flaming fire in your solar plexus. Visualize and feel this fire burning hotter and bigger.
            You can imagine you are in a desert!
             Get very hot, feel like fire!
             Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

            Then stop.
            Now imagine you are cold.
             Keep imagining that you are  frigid  deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

[...]

            the interesting sensations  in your brain as you do this.

             This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

            Congratulations!

            At other times do this with other polarities for practice.
            [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.  Imagine emotions such as boldness-shyness, peacefullness-upsetness, determined-hesitant, etc. ]

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011

                  I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

                  The new moon solar eclipse today is activating divine telepathy for all in the world. Finally, our inner receiving and giving of deep inner communication will flow more clearly, enabling all of us to understand our own and each other's souls.
                   We are one.

                  *<

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Spiritus