[ANGEL] 8 Gemini, The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2005

      8 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Golema’

      Beloved,

      ‘This head and the heavenly host who serve him may be called excellent philosophers of occultism, for not only does this head know all the laws of our world and of the zone girdling the earth, but he is also able, should the student get into contact with him, to teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect. How difficult it sometimes is to express in words mystical and philosophical themes so that they become comprehensible also for the non initiate, is only realized by mystics who are writers on mysticism or teachers and advisors in this field. With Golema the student has the best inspirer he can find, who, by way of intuition and inspiration, will help him express any problem in such a way that misunderstanding will be impossible. The student with a bad memory or bad faculty of perception can, by Golema’s methods or direct assistance, acquire the contrary, i.e., a very good memory and an excellent faculty of perception.”

      Wisdom of mind and thought, the gift of the heavenly hosts of Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with beings on all levels.

      In the previous two degrees, the ability to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and the ability to communicate through symbols are mastered.

       Now, through the divine virtues of ‘Golema’, the Children of Light and Love communicate even the most abstract ideas of mystical truth in a clear and simple manner.

      We inspire understanding of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

        This original law overrides all lesser laws when it is invoked.  It can be invoked by anyone equally, on behalf of ALL.

        In this Law, the oneness of all and the importance of the highest good of all, are activated.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all there is; with the prophets, masters, and all beings,

      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

       We help the Children of Light simplify difficult problems of mystical reality.

       Through the virtues of ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’, even the most difficult problems are interpreted, so that the intellect of the uninformed comprehends them and solutions are found that are understandable to all.

      We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies, so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

      The first letter in the name of any heavenly host represents a key virtue for their power and purpose.

      The letter G in the ancient language represents Grace and Mercy, shining in the frequency of emerald green light and the musical note of F. This is a virtue of flowing feeling, so its element is water, accessed in Alpha brainwave patterns and the inner adolescent self.

      Here is a brief outline of the meditation on letter G.

      Relax and go within.

      Go deeply within and experience yourself as PURE BEING THAT IS ONE WITH DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS AND WITH ALL CREATION.

      Locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a tiny dot located in your solar plexus, which is the part of the body that vibrates to the frequency of akasha, of deep delta brainwaves of the newborn infant and ONENESS with all.  It is a state of pure being and omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience.

       As you visualize yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, in your solar plexus, imagine that the body all around you is a vast creation with galaxies and solar systems swirling around.

      Visualize a splendid emerald green light shining from a tiny sun in the abdomen, the area of the body that is the element of water and flowing feeling, of Alpha brainwave patterns of fluidity and the change process.  The abdomen is visualized as a hollow space.

      Discern, in the principle of Omnipresent Divine Consciousness-Penetrating-All and Pure Being, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as true divine blessing as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in creation.

      Meditate on true divine blessing, and how giving or receiving true divine blessing uplifts  the being, desire, thought, feeling, and form of self and others, so that returning negative karma manifests in a symbolic way without suffering and hardship, because lessons have been learned through GRACE, from a higher Consciousness and Feeling.

      Flow with feelings of all encompassing divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit while intoning the sound of letter G to the musical note of F to enliven these feelings.  Direct the emerald green light to the abdomen area, the left eye, or the entire body, whatever inner guidance directs.  You may hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the sound of letter G to the musical note of F in many octaves.

      With this sound your inner universe is blessed with peacefulness.

      Meditate on flowing feelings of peacefulness and complete satisfaction radiating to and from the organs, cells, atoms, and spaces.

      Take your time.

      Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences you can bring this blessing simultaneously to the whole web of life, in the macrocosm, through the power of breath and intent.

      "As above, so below."

      “As within, so without.”

       Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with the out breath visualize and feel grace and mercy flowing through the pores of the skin of the left eyeball and penetrating whatever your inner guidance directs.  It might be a person, an object, a place, a situation, or the entire outer universes.

      With the inbreath this emerald green light and the virtue of grace and mercy comes back in through the left eyeball and  fills your whole body, or any part of it, with green light and refreshing coolness.

      Be aware that as you perform this meditation in your will, consciousness, feeling, and form, that your glands are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides that induce bliss and happiness.

      Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

      "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      When you are finished with the meditation, dissolve the deep grass green light in the body, so that the natural balance of elements in the body is undisturbed.

      By evoking the heavenly hosts of ‘Golema’ in conjunction with meditating on each of the virtues of ‘Golema’ in this way, simple and elegant communication of the most abstract concepts becomes easy.

      *

      MIRACLES

       Sigil of

      ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

      G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything,

      *

      O and umlaut O, oe…and harmony and justice, combined with the transmuting power of cognition brought about by Love Divine,

      *

      L…and the greatness of all the divine virtues taken together, manifest,

      *

      E…through clear and concise communication brought about through the virtue of omnipresence, uniting individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness and the consciousness of other beings.

      *

      M…This invokes powerful flowing feelings of blessings that bring

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…the highest illumination and wisdom, releasing all imperfections on every level.

      *

      The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, C, D sharp, F, D, D, and G.

      MIRACLES

      *************

      Correction: In yesterday’s HTML message, the musical note of the letters of Morilon should have read: D, D sharp, C, C , G, F, D sharp, C, and A.

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

      Kai~sm tubed by Moonchild

      ***

      Tomorrows Dreams_edit_2.mid
      courtesy, Panhala.net

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2013

        []

        8 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

        Also known as

        The Angels of

         ‘Golema

        Beloved,

        ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect , …so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

         We help the children of Divine Being communicate even the most abstract ideas in clear and simple  ways .

        Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of the heavenly hosts of Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

        We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

         This original law overrides all lessor laws  in all dimensions and realities when it is invoked.

        In this Law, the oneness of all creation and the highest good of all concerned determine the outcome of any situation .

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all there is;

        I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

        happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.

         We help people simplify difficult problems so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them easily and solutions are found that are understandable to all.

         Praying-Hands-FYV

        We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

        MIRACLES

        []

        ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

        G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

        *

        umlaut O, eu, and O…opens the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection, and insures that the highest form of divine justice

        *

        L…and the greatness of God, can manifest

        *

        E…through clear and concise communication.

        *

        M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…the highest illumination and wisdom and transformation of imperfection.’

        *

         []

        The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, D-sharp, C,F,D,D, G, and C.

        The first letter in the name of any heavenly hosts represents their original virtue.

        The letter G in the ancient language is the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. Its color is emerald green, and its element is water.

        Here is our meditation on the letter G.

        Relax and go within.

        Go deeply within.  Ask your cellular memory to let you experience your original state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

        Now imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, with your body a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around you.

        Visualize a splendid emerald green light radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen.

        Discern, in the principle of Divine Being-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in the universe.

        Flow with feelings of all encompassing divine blessings, grace and mercy.

         Bless your inner universe with peacefulness of the spirit, and unlimited divine abundance.

         Take your time.

        Now continue with flowing feelings of grace.

        Meditate on feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction flowing through all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces.

         Intone the letter G in the musical note of F to enliven these feelings.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

        The  flowing feelings of grace and mercy fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

        With the outbreath this light, blessing, and coolness passes through the pores of the  left eye and  fills whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer universe.

        With the inbreath this emerald green light returns through these same pores and fills whatever your inner guidance directs within you.

        Keep the rhythm of your breath natural.

        Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm with your intent and breath.

        "As above, so below."

        Be aware that your being, will, consciousness, feelings, and sensations are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

        Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

        "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

        *

        MIRACLES

        MIRACLES

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Cynthia Schlosser
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2014

        8 degrees Gemini

[...]

        Be aware that your being, will, consciousness, feelings, and sensations are flooding your entire body with powerful neurotransmitters and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

        Alsobe aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

        "Onegood man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

        MIRACLES

        MIRACLES

        </

        Message 4 of 4 , May 28

          8 degrees Gemini

[...]

          M…This invokes powerful emotions of blessing that bring

[...]

          Flow with emotions of all encompassing divine blessings, grace and mercy.

           Bless your inner universe with peacefulness of the spirit, and unlimited divine abundance.

           Takeyour time.

          Now continue with flowing emotions of grace.

          Meditate on emotions of happiness and complete satisfaction flowing through all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces.

           Intone the letter G in the musical note of F to enliven these feelings.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

          The  flowing emotions of grace and mercy fill your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

          With the outbreath this light, blessing, and coolness passes through the pores of the  left eye and  fills whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer universe.

          With the inbreath this emerald green light returns through these same pores and fills whatever your inner guidance directs within you.

          Keep the rhythm of your breath natural.

          Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm with your intent and breath.

          "As above, so below."

          Be aware that your being, will, consciousness, emotions, and sensations are flooding your entire body with powerful neurotransmitters and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.