[ANGEL] 28 Taurus, The Angels of Universal Physics

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , May 16, 2005

      28 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Universal Physics

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Carahami’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.  We make a Child of Light understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.’

      ‘We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.  Phenomena that have become clear to a person in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave him/her in any doubt, and he/she not only finds the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on his/her personal maturity he/she is able to bring about such phenomena by him/herself.  A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Carahami’, we help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

      Invoking the inspiration of the heavenly hosts of ‘Carahami’,  in conjunction with meditating on the virtues of ‘Carahami’ reveals true Cosmic Physics to those who are mature and follow inner guidance to use great powers according to Divine Providence.

      Dominion over all the Earth, including the forces of nature, is the birthright of the Sons and Daughters of Light. It is natural for people to use the laws of physics in a cosmic way to cocreate Heaven on Earth, and on all planets, for all life.

      These abilities become accessible as each person becomes spiritually mature, when they seek to spiritualize matter and are harmless, wise, and have clear inward guidance.

      The first letter of our name, C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine ideas and virtues.  With this virtue rests the beginning of the understanding of cosmic physics.

      The second letter, soft A, is unification of individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas in their original form is known.  Within this light blue virtue are the mental BLUEPRINTS, that externalize in form through being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, thereby creating phenomena in nature.

      The perfect divine blueprints of everything in Divine Mind automatically triggers release for transformation of any imperfection on any level, thereby controlling matter.  This is umlaut A, ae.

      The third letter, R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.  This golden light virtue enables a person to LISTEN and receive clear inner desires, pictures, ideas, feelings, and sensations of guidance in each moment and in each situation.

      The fourth letter, light blue A, represents the eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other occult powers that come from attunement to the original ideas in Divine Mind, and the release of any limitation, the loamy brown virtue of transformation of umlaut A,ae.

      The fifth letter, H, is the silvery violet Power of the Word.  This virtue reveals WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, WILL, THOUGHT, FEELING, AND SENSATION and is intended and felt for the purpose of creating new realities.

       To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifests on each of these four levels.  In this is the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form, from the most subtle at the level of being and desire, to the most dense at the level of gross physical matter.

      The sixth letter of ‘Carahami’,  is soft A of wisdom and enlightenment, and umlaut A, ae, the loamy brown virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation of matter.  Transformation of matter brings about CONTROL OF NEGATIVE PASSION, control over the magnetic fluid, and therefore control of negative beings. Mastering this virtue frees a person from clinging to any state of being, value, idea, feeling, or possession, that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned,  so that everything that is imperfect moves on to a form of greater enlightenment.  By meditating on this virtue, it becomes clear that in reality there is NO DEATH, only transformation from one state to another, AND THE ABILITY TO RELEASE ANY FORM INTO ANOTHER STATE IS MASTERED.

      The seventh letter, M, is the blue green virtue of fluidity of feeling, of flow, and, therefore, of MAGNETISM and change process.  Flowing emotion creates magnetism.  Magnetism ATTRACTS like vibrations unto itself and  governs what forms into physical matter, and is therefore the  precursor of all material manifestation.

      CONTROLLING MAGNETISM, OR FLOWING EMOTION,  IS A GREAT KEY IN ATTRACTING NEW FORMS AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS.

      The last letter, I, is the light opalescent virtue of Cause and Effect, the understanding of the circular path of all energy, of sowing and reaping.

       By mastering Cause and Effect, the faculty of perfect memory, remembrance, and conscience is gained.  Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotions and the physical body, and the ability to understand the analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm is attained.

      By mastering this virtue a Child of Light can perform miracles with everything that has weight, number, shape, and measure.

      Cause and Effect vibrates to the musical note of G, and radiates from the left kidney. It is virtue of the earth element and has the sensation of earth and weight.

       Because all life is connected as a Unified Field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, or done has repercussions throughout the entire web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe.

      “As above, so below.”

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'C-A-R-A-H-A-M-I'

      ‘C-A-R-A-H-A-M-I’

      C…’ We spiritualize ideas with divine qualities, teaching

      *

      A…the most profound truths, wisdom, and illumination of the enlightened mind, releasing all imperfection…umlaut A, ae..

      *

      R…This is expressed as creative ingenuity in the form of insights and abilities.

      *

      A… Illumination and highest wisdom heals the mind, and releases all imperfect ideas [umlaut A, ae,] and develops occult abilities, eloquence, and the language of symbols. The divine blueprints that are revealed through this virtue are manifested into form through creative application of

      *

      H…the power of the word, the cosmic and ancient language of using will, thought, feeling, and sensation of the divine virtues, in order to master the material world,

      *

      A…manifest the perfect divine blueprints of everything in Creation, releasing old forms of will, thought, feeling, and sensation activates transformation… umlaut A, ae

      *

      M…Mastery of the flow of emotions attracts new expressions of will, thought, feeling and sensation into form, and strong  emotional flowing creates passionate involvement in philosophizing.

      *

      I…The ability to create new forms of will, thought, feeling, and sensation revivifies the soul, reconnecting the soul and body to reawakening and remembrance of the divine state.’

      ********

      Here is a brief outline meditation on the letter I.  Expand on it according to inner guidance and the inspiration of the heavenly hosts of ‘C-A-R-A-H-A-M-I’.

      Relax.

      Be still.

      Go within , feel pure being and oneness with Divine Consciousness and everything in Creation .

      Go deeply within.

       Locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and that your body is a swirling infinite  Creation  surrounding you.

      Visualize a beautiful white light, sparkling with opal rainbow colors, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. See this light penetrating the leg region, the left kidney and/or the entire body, whatever your inner guidance directs.

      Contemplate how cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything, how Divine Providence is manifested this way in the most subtle form.

      Consider how cause and effect is analogous to and creates memory, remembrance and conscience.  See how memory, remembrance and conscience opens up understanding of analogy, the “as above, so below”.  It also opens up understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human being and the macrocosm of the Entire Creation.

      Meditate on how everything in the material world that has shape, measure, number, and weight is created by the virtue of cause and effect.

      See how careful meditation on cause and effect gives the ability to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number, and weight.

      This meditation is a good one for times of long, deep, thought.

        As you come into greater enlightenment with the virtue of the law of cause and effect, know that through the law of correspondences  and the use of intent and breath , the unified field, the web of life, is simultaneously enlightened.

      Feel how cause and effect controls emotion with all its functions.  Intone the sound of letter I to the note of G while feeling control of emotion through directing of attention. Emotions are the connecting link between the body and soul, therefore feelings are the principle of life itself.  See how the principle of cause and effect controls the very act of breathing.

      Visualize and feel the light opalescent light with a sensation of weight and gravity, the earth element,

      Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, with  the out breath this radiance shines through the pores of the skin over the left kidney and fills whatever you send it to, another person, a situation, an object or the entire outer universe.  With the  in breath this radiance comes back in and fills the body.

      Letter I is the tenth letter, so the law of cause and effect oscillates in the rhythm of ten.

      “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      With each meditation, the way is made stronger for others.  The energy of each meditation goes out and out, like ripples in a pond, coming back ever stronger and blessing the sender.

      When you are finished with the meditation, dissolve the light opalescent light in the body,  so that the natural balance  of elements in the body is protected.

      *

      MIRACLES

      *

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *

      Sunshine.mid
      courtesy Panhala.net

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 12 , May 17, 2006

        28 degrees Taurus

[...]

        Through the divine virtues of ‘Carahami’, we help mature people understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

        Invoking the inspiration of the heavenly hosts of ‘Carahami’,  in conjunction with meditating on the virtues of ‘Carahami’ reveals true Cosmic Physics to those who are mature to use great powers according to guidance from Divine Providence.

        Dominion over all the Earth, including the forces of nature, is the birthright of the Sons and Daughters of Light. It is natural for people to use the laws of physics in a cosmic way to cocreate Heaven on Earth, and on all planets, for the spiritualization of life.

        These abilities become accessible as a person becomes spiritually mature, seeking to spiritualize matter.  To use these powers safely, a person must be harmless and wise with clear inner guidance.

        The first letter of our name, C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine ideas and virtues.  With this virtue rests the beginning of the understanding of cosmic physics.

        The second letter, soft A, is unification of individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas in their original form is known.  Within this light blue virtue are Divine mental BLUEPRINTS that externalize into form through being, will, thought, feelings, and sensation, thereby creating phenomena in nature.

        The perfect divine blueprints of everything in Divine Mind automatically trigger release for transformation any imperfections on any level.  This is important for a  person to control matter.  This is umlaut A, ae.

        The third letter, R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.  This golden light virtue awakens LISTENING and receiving clear inner desires, pictures, ideas, feelings, and sensations in each moment and in each situation.

        The fourth letter, light blue A, represents the eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other occult powers that come from attunement to the original ideas in Divine Mind, and then the release of any limitations, the loamy brown virtue of transformation of umlaut A,ae.

        The fifth letter, H, is the silvery violet Power of the Word.  This virtue reveals WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, WILL, THOUGHT, FEELING, AND SENSATION and is created first within the self seen as a microcosm and then breathed out into the macrocosm,  intended and felt for the purpose of creating new realities both within self and in the outer world.

        “As above, so below.”

         To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifests on each of these four levels.  In this is the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form, from the most subtle at the level of being and desire, to the most dense at the level of gross physical matter.

        The sixth letter of ‘Carahami’,  is soft A of wisdom and enlightenment, and umlaut A, ae, the loamy brown virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation of matter.  Transformation of matter brings about CONTROL OF NEGATIVE PASSIONS, control over the magnetic fluid of flowing feelings, and therefore control of negative beings. Mastering this virtue frees a person from clinging to any state of being, value, idea, feelings, or possession, that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned,  so that everything that is imperfect lovingly moves on to a form of greater enlightenment.  By meditating on this virtue, it becomes clear that in reality there is NO DEATH, only transformation from one state to another, AND THE ABILITY TO RELEASE, with praise, respect, thanksgiving, and love, ANY FORM, on any level, INTO ANOTHER STATE MASTERED.

        The seventh letter, M, is the blue green virtue of fluidity of feelings, of flow, and, therefore, of MAGNETISM and the change process.  Flowing emotions create magnetism.  Magnetism ATTRACTS like vibrations unto itself and  governs what forms are attracted into physical matter. Flowing feelings are therefore the  precursor of all material manifestation.

        CONTROLLING MAGNETISM, OR FLOWING EMOTIONS,  IS A GREAT KEY IN THE UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS.

        The last letter, I, is the light opalescent virtue of Cause and Effect, the understanding of the circular path of all energy, of sowing and reaping.

         By mastering Cause and Effect, the faculties of perfect memory, remembrance, and conscience are gained.  Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotions and the physical body, and the ability to understand the analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm are attained.

        By mastering this virtue a Child of Light performs miracles with everything that has weight, number, shape, and measure.

        Cause and Effect vibrates to the musical note of G, and radiates from the left kidney. It is virtue of the earth element and has the sensation of earth and weight.

         Remember, that because all life is connected as a Unified Field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, or done has repercussions throughout the entire web of life, both inside the microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm, the outer universe.

[...]

        H…the power of the word, the cosmic and ancient language of using will, thought, feeling, and sensation of the divine virtues, to master the material world,

        *

[...]

         Now locate your omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient divine self in time and space by imagining that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus, two fingers up from the navel and two fingers in, and that your body is a swirling infinite  Creation  surrounding you.

        Visualize a beautiful white light, sparkling with opal rainbow colors, shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. See this light penetrating the leg region, the left kidney and/or the entire body, as your inner guidance directs.

        Contemplate how cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything, how Divine Providence manifests this way in the most subtle form.

        Consider how cause and effect is analogous to and creates memory, remembrance and conscience.  See how memory, remembrance and conscience opens up understanding of analogy, the “as above, so below”.  It opens up understanding of the analogy between the microcosm of the human being and the macrocosm of the Entire Creation.

        Meditate on how everything in the material world that has shape, measure, number, and weight is created using the virtue of cause and effect.

        See how careful meditation on cause and effect gives the ability to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number, and weight.

        This meditation is a good one for times of long, deep, thought.

          As you come into greater enlightenment with the virtue of the law of cause and effect, know that through the law of correspondences  and the use of intent and breath , the unified field, the web of life, is simultaneously enlightened.

        Feel how cause and effect controls emotional flow with all its functions.  Intone the sound of letter I to the note of G while feeling control of emotions through directing of attention. Emotions are the connecting link between the body and soul, therefore feelings are the principle of life itself.  See how the principle of cause and effect controls the very act of breathing.

[...]

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

[...]

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

        ******************

        At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 12 , May 18, 2007

            28 degrees Taurus
          The Angels of Universal Physics
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Carahami’

          ‘C-A-R-A-H-A-M-I’

          C…’ We spiritualize ideas with divine qualities, teaching
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…the most profound truths, wisdom, and illumination of the enlightened mind and the transformation of matter on all levels..
          *
          R…This is expressed as creative ingenuity in the form of insights and abilities.
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…This illumination and highest wisdom comes through creative application of release of anything that is imperfect, and
          *
          H…the power of the word, the cosmic and ancient language, in order to master the material world,
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae… and conform to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, healing the mind, and developing mystical abilities, eloquence, and the language of symbols.  Control is gained over negative beings.
          *
          M…Mastery of the flow of divine emotions and involvement in philosophizing
          *
          I…revivifies the soul; reconnecting the soul and body to reawakening and remembrance of the divine state.’
          ********

          Here are a few guidelines for meditation on the letter I :

          Relax.
          Be still.
          Go within.

          Go deeply within.  Experience your original state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

          Now locate yourself in time and space by visualizing that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and that your body is an almost infinite universe surrounding you.

          Imagine that a beautiful white light, sparkling with opal rainbow colors, is shining from a tiny sun in the leg region. Visualize this light filling whatever inner guidance directs, such as the leg region, the left kidney, or even the entire body.

          Imagine how cause and effect is the law of evolution of everything, how Divine Providence is manifested this way in the most subtle form.

          Consider how cause and effect is analogous to and creates memory, remembrance and conscience.

          Letter I is the tenth letter, so the Law of Cause and Effect oscillates in the rhythm of ten.

          Meditate on how cause and effect controls emotion with all its functions.  Emotions are the connecting link between the body and soul, therefore they are the principle of life itself.  See how the principle of cause and effect controls the very act of breathing.

          Meditate on how everything in the material world that has shape, measure, number, and weight is created by the virtue of cause and effect.

          Flow with feelings of mastery over cause and effect, over memory, remembrance and conscience. Enliven these feelings by toning the sound of the letter I in the note of G.

          Sense weight and gravity, the earth element, as you meditate on the the law of cause and effect.

          With the outbreath this radiance shines through the pores of the skin over the left kidney and fills whatever inner guidance directs in the outer universe.  With the  inbreath this radiance comes back in and fills the body.

          Careful meditation on cause and effect gives the ability to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number, and weight.

          This meditation is a good one for times of long, deep, thought.
            As you come into greater enlightenment with the virtue of the law of cause and effect, know that through the law of correspondences, the unified field, the web of life, is simultaneously enlightened.

          “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

          “I am the way.”

          With each meditation, the way is made stronger for others.  The energy of each meditation goes out and out, like ripples in a pond, coming back ever stronger and blessing the sender.

          Remember to dissolve the opalescent light in the body when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body. Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.
          *

          MIRACLES

          Footnotes

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
          pmenendez@...

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          Go to

           Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

          ***********

          ******************

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:
          www.spiritussanctus.comSacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

          Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee Prints

          Conference Call Updates
          go to
          www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          Beloved,

           "Ask and ye shall receive."

          We are angels of cosmic powers.  We help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

          ‘We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.  We make a child of God understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.’

          ‘We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.  Phenomena that have become clear to a person in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave him/her in any doubt, and he/she not only finds the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on his/her personal maturity he/she is able to bring about such phenomena by him/herself.  A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

          Dominion over Earth and powers of nature are birthrights of the sons and daughters of Divine Being.

          These abilities become accessible only when each person becomes spiritually mature, harmless and wise, with clear inner guidance.

          The first letter of our name, letter C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine qualities.  Understanding of cosmic physics awakens with this virtue.

          The second letter, letter A, is unification of individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas is known.  Within this virtue are mental BLUEPRINTS that externalize in form through different levels, creating phenomena.  Imperfections can then be recognized and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. This is umlaut A, ae.

          The next letter, R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.  This virtue awakens genius that enables a person to LISTEN to inner intuition and receive clear pictures, feelings, and inner knowing.

          A and umlaut A, ae are repeated, enlivening eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other mystical powers along with control over negative beings. Mastering this frees a person from attachment to any negative value, idea, situation, or possession, so that they can move on to greater enlightenment.

          The letter H is The Power of the Word.  A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, VISUALIZATION-WILL, THOUGHT, FEELINGS, AND SENSATIONS and enlivened with sound and breath.  To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifest on each of these four levels.  Here lies the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form from the most subtle at the level of being and desire to the most dense level of gross physical matter.

          A and umlaut A, ae, give control over the spirits of the air and the transmutation of matter.

          The next letter, M, is the virtue of fluidity, of flow, of FEELINGS, and therefore the change process. Flowing feelings create MAGNETISM.  Magnetism ATTRACTS like vibrations unto itself, and is the precursor of all material manifestation. This is a great key in the understanding of physics.

          The last letter I, is the virtue of Cause and Effect, the understanding of the circular path of all energy, of sowing and reaping.

           By mastering this virtue perfect memory and conscience are gained.  Also the ability to control both the breath and the connection between emotions and the physical body, and to understand the analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm are attained.

          With this virtue a person can perform miracles on everything that has weight, number, shape, and measure.

          This virtue shines with a light opal color, the musical note of G, radiates from the left kidney, and has the sensation of earth and weight, because it is a virtue of the earth element.

           Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, or done has repercussions throughout the entire web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe.
          “As above, so below.”

          MIRACLES
          .

          music link
          (left click, play - right click, save)

          in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
          to find your fit.
        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 12 , May 16, 2008

            If this appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

              28 degrees Taurus
[...]

            ‘We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.  Phenomena that have become clear to a person in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave her in any doubt, and she not only finds the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on her personal maturity she is able to bring about such phenomena by him/herself.  A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

[...]

            A and umlaut A, ae are repeated, enlivening eloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other mystical powers along with control over negative beings. Mastering this frees a person from attachment to any negative value, idea, situation, or possession, so that they can move on to greater enlightenment  and manifest beauty for all .

            Message 5 of 12 , May 18, 2009

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 12 , May 18, 2010

[...]

                HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for an important, outstanding, and amazing example of Universal Physics in written form, The out of print book called Through the Barrier, by Edgar Ostrander. See if you can find a used copy somewhere.

                ********

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 17, 2012

                      28 degrees Taurus
                    The Angels of Universal Physics
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     ‘Carahami

                    Beloved,

                     "Ask and ye shall receive."

                    We are angels of cosmic powers.  We help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

                    We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.  We make a child of God understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.

                    ‘We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.  Phenomena that have become clear to a person in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave any doubt, and a person not only finds the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on  personal maturity  is able to bring about such phenomena by him/herself.  A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

[...]

                    *</

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 17, 2013

                          28 degrees Taurus

[...]

                        theOphanimconnection

[...]

                        diamond
planet

[...]

                          []

                        Footnotes

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 18, 2014

                            28 degrees Taurus

[...]

                           RECOMMENDED for an outstanding, and amazing example of Universal Physics in written form, The out of print book called Through the Barrier, by Edgar Ostrander. See if you can find a used copy somewhere.

                          ********

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 18, 2015

                              28 degrees Taurus

                            TheAngels of Universal Physics
                            Also known as

                            The Angels of

                            Carahami

                            Beloved,

                             "Ask and ye shall receive."
                            We are angels of cosmic powers.

                            Dominion over Earth and the powers of nature are birthrights of the sons and daughters of Divine Being.

                            Theseabilities become accessible only when each person becomes spiritually mature, harmless and wise, with clear inner guidance.

                              A true mystic will never dare to cause any chaos by magical operations of this sort, for he/she would only heavily burden his/her Karma by doing so.’

                            We help those who are mature understand cosmic powers and how they cause natural phenomena.

                            We are the teachers of cosmic universal physics.

                            We make a child of God understand the cosmic powers, their analogies and their legality in nature, and we teach how to control them.

                            We reveal many metaphysical and metapsychic secrets in regard to nature.

                            Phenomena that have become clear to the sons and daughters of god in their causes and effects, due to their growing knowledge of cosmic powers, do not leave them in any doubt, and they not only find the correct explanation for any natural phenomenon, looking at it from the quaballistic angle, but, depending on their personal maturity they are able to bring about such phenomena by themselves.

                            The first letter of our name, letter C, is the spiritualization of matter with divine qualities.

                            Understanding of cosmic physics awakens with this virtue.

                            The second letter, letter A, is unificationof individual mind with Divine Mind, so that the original purity of all ideas is known.

                            Within this virtue are mental BLUEPRINTS that externalize in form through different levels, creating phenomena.

                            theOphanimconnection

                            Imperfections can then be recognized and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.
                            This is
                            umlaut A, ae.

                            The next letter,R, is the virtue of following inner guidance from Divine Providence.

                            This virtue awakens genius that enables a person to LISTEN to inner intuition and receive clear pictures, emotions, and inner knowing.

                            A and umlaut A, ae are repeated, enliveningeloquence, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, and other mystical powers along with control over negative beings.

                             Mastering this frees a person from attachment to any negative desire, value, idea, situation, emotion, or possession, so that they can move on to greater enlightenment
                              and manifest beauty for all .

                            The letter H is The Power of the Word.

                            A DIVINE VIRTUE IS ATTUNED TO IN BEING, VISUALIZATION-WILL, THOUGHT, EMOTIONS, AND SENSATIONS and enlivened with sound and breath.

                            To the extent that each virtue is meditated on in this fourfold manner, to that extent does the virtue manifest on each of these four levels.

                            Here lies the key to precipitation of particular qualities into form from the most subtle at the level of being and desire to the most dense level of gross physical matter.

                            A and umlaut A, ae, give control over the spirits of the air and the transmutation of matter.

                            The next letter,M, is the virtue of fluidity,of flow, of emotions, and therefore the change process.