Abe On How Loved We Are

  • Nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
       San Rafael, CA 3/1/03

      You will get so connected to Source energy that you will be like the bird that is flying from the impulse of that which is coming forth from within. People say, Oh, how do those birds know to migrate? Were they born with little maps in their heads, so they have some sort of sonar?

      And we say, "No! They are tuned in, tapped in, turned on. They have this direct link to the broader view that has an ariel view of the energy grid. In other words, Source energy knows that they are looking for wellbeing and gives them an in-the-moment impulse to lead them to where they are wanting to be. And none  of you are different from that! You have moment by moment, second by second guidance. Source energy is aware of you, knows
      everything you have ever wanted, heard everything you've ever said in relationship to what you wanted,  understands fully every amended desire you have ever held, and agrees totally that you are the deserving, worthy, recipient of all of these things and is knocking itself out in endless, never ending ways, setting up circumstances and events to accommodate you on everything that you want, big and small.

      And is in every single moment of your experience, opening doors, opening doors, opening doors. And is saying things to you constantly like, "There it is, look over there. There it is, how about over here? There it is over there, what about that? There it is, there it is, there it is, there it is! How bout this, how about that? Look over there. There it is! There it is!"

      Your Inner Being and Source is saying, we are adoring you, here is the loving gesture that will get you to where you are wanting to go, "look over there, look over there, Beloved. Look over there."

      And then you say, "Well I don't feel worthy."

      And we say, The Universe revolves around you, the earth spins in its orbit. You are here in the perfect platform, Source energy is surrounding you, your every desire or whim, big or small is being answered.

      There could not be a better, more deserving experience, you see. Practice those thoughts, practice those thoughts. Let yourself be the now realizer of these things. Not because manifestation is so important, it's just fun. But because feeling good now is the way it is supposed to be for you. GoodÂ…

      We are appreciative of your participation in this leading edge experience. The Universe has expanded, dramatically, pointedly, as a result of that which we all are here today. Your value cannot be measured in anything that is physical. But the feeling of appreciation and love that we are feeling, if you will let it, will carry you through the rest of this physical experience and many more.

      There are not words to express the value of that which you are. The only way you can know it is by letting yourself into the feeling of love that is permeating the environment where we exist. We want you to feel your value, don't try to think your way there, feel your way there. The feeling will come over you at least 100 times in the next 24 hours. As you have participated here, you have connected, powerfully, with that which is your Source. You are tuned in, tapped in, turned on. Milk it for everything it's worth!

      There is great love here for you. We are complete.