IGLOO - #011 - 16 May 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - LET YOUR BALLOON FLY AS HIGH AS IT WILL

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:46 PM
      "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities

      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment

      Today's Music is:  Imagine
      "Surpassing all knowledge, beyond all belief, faith."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      FAITH
      Feeling Alright In Trusting Her

      Did you start your Mind Map?

      What makes Change so Scary?
      I have a book "What if the Budda got Stuck" by Charlotte Kasl (isbn 0-14-219628-2)
      Seven simple yet profound steps to change are explored
      1.Notice where you are stuck
      2.Show up
      3.Pay attention
      4.Live in Reality
      5.Connect with others
      6.Move from thought to action
      7. Let Go
      It is suggested, and I agree that we resist change because of the PAYOFFS of resisting change. W.I Beveridge a scientist said :"The human mind likes a strange idea as little as the body likes a strange protein and resists it with a similar energy"

      WOW is that ever true!!

      We are so comfortable with "our lives" and what we get from them especially our tragedies that the payoffs outweigh in our mind the price of giving it up.

      I remember when it was time to put my walking stick away
      I was truly frightened
      I was walking unaided - True
      However the walking stick said
      !!!HELP HIM!!!
      and with out it no one was going to say
      HELP HIM!!!
      I was really going to be
      ON MY OWN

      aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

      I admit for the first few days I kept it just inside the door where I could see it and helped me feel I could grab it if I needed it.
      Then as I was confident
      I put it away and I honestly do not know where it is now.
      (Although I do admit a couple of times during my trip to Australia I did think how much easier it was eight years ago when the walking stick guaranteed wheel chairs and more around the long long long transit pathways)

      Charlotte asks some questions
      What do you get from your behaviour that makes it hard to give up even though it is hurting you?
      then
      What would HELP you give it up?

      Can you see how much you are really hurting and how much you REALLY gain from giving up your pain, your addiction, your relationship.

      Giving Up

      requires us the activate the SPIRITUAL WARRIOR INSIDE US
      We all have one and in reality we have a whole battalion of SPIRITUAL WARRIORS at our disposal
      as soon as we
      GIVE THE ORDER

      The MIND MAP EXERCISE this week is to help us identify
      EVERYTHING in our LIVES
      and to IDENTIFY THE PAYOFF from Keeping harmful things IN OUR LIVES.

      KEEP AT IT
      THE REWARDS ARE
      TRULY
      OUT OF THIS WORLD

      The group I am working with in the seemingly impossible task of creating the Malaysian Interfaith Commission is being attacked from every side and the temptation to sink to the level of the opposition is incredible
      (so we could use a lot of loving energy to show us the LOVE WAY to achievement)
      The People who oppose get SO MUCH from remaining in their CONTROL MODE that they are terrified of anything that brings LIGHT INTO THEIR WORLD.

      RIGHT NOW ..........Someone is in your life or about to become PART of your physical or spiritual life on a physical or etheric level that will help you identify the PAYOFFS and RELEASE THEM.
      You Know who that person is!!!!!!!!!

      You are afraid that you will have to let go of something and face the unknown or fear something painful repeating again.

      YET
      We are Never Alone
      as long as we TAKE THE RISK
      and Loose sight of the shore and safety
      as we cut the safety line
      and Rise.

      Are we like mountain climber who refused to cut his rope

      or
      are we willing to
      LET THE BALLOON FLY AS HIGH AS IT WILL
      and
      LET THE WINDS OF CHANCE
      Carry us to ..................................................

      Remember..............You are Loved
      With MultiUniversal Love
      In all Parallel Universes
      Wherever you are or will be.

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  16 May 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward IGLOO to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.
      The Next Level 1 will be Held in Petaling Jaya Malaysia and Queensland Australia on 18-19 June 2005
      Contact me or Gaele if you are interested or know anyone who is interested
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      !!!!!!!!!!PAY ATTENTION!!!!!
      THIS MESSAGE TWICE IN ONE WEEK

      The interpretation:

      In this card we have imagery of a clear day with a bright blue sky, little waves roll gently forward.

      Cupped hands show that you are being gifted with many aspects of life. In the centre of the hands is a Mandala showing how life is created including the mysteries of our planet.

      The Pyramids, the dolphins, the mountains all are bringing protection from forces greater than ourselves. The Eagle shows us that we can fly as high as we wish. Here the Wedgetailed Eagle is represented which reportedly has the widest wing span in the world.

      You can stretch as far as you wish in protection. We are shown through the sea and the sky that there are no limits as the sea and sky merge as one. The angel in this card is meant to show us that there is no mystery about angels - we'll all have a turn in this role.

      There are many angels walking the physical path. She also shows that those that leave the physical world may well be the angel who watches over you. The tree is a golden yellow depicting the intuition - the gut feeling within.

      The Divinatory Meaning:

      Life is a journey, which the soul has undertaken to learn the lessons we have here on earth.

      One of the biggest lessons is the path of separation. It is meant here to show that there is life after death. Death may come in many forms and now is the time for you to take the opportunity to go forward in confidence.

       The tree is telling you that it is time to follow your instincts in the matter at hand - at the same time it is showing through it's golden colour that all is protected and favourable for you. The cupped hands are gifting to you all that you most desire right now.

      Just remember that it is the soul's desire and the power of the wish will be granted.

      Remember the old idiom - "be careful for what you wish for as you may just get it"