Fwd: Piece Of Cake

  • Ambika
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2005

      Dear friends,

      I have a friend who has posted this message in HD group. I thought it would be nice to forward it to you as well :)

      Sometimes we wonder, "What did I do to deserve this?" or "Why did God have to do this to me?" Here is a wonderful explanation! A daughter is telling her Mother how everything is going wrong, she's failing algebra, her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.

      Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, "Absolutely Mom, I love your cake."

      "Here, have some cooking oil," her Mother offers. "Yuck" says her daughter.

      "Would you like some Flour then?" "Gross, Mom!"

      "How about maybe some baking soda?" "Mom, those are all yucky!"

      To which the mother replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!

      God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!

      God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.

      Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart.

      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

      Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?