IGLOO - #010 - 15 May 2005 - Inner Glow Lovingly Opens Opportunities - The KEY is BRUTAL Honesty with oursleves

  • Jophiel JagGY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      "May the road always lead, where you need to be."

      Inner Glow - Lovingly Opens Opportunities
      on the Path to Personal Enlightenment
      Today's Music is:  Pure Love
      "Being of service is in the doing, not the promising."

      ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~ ~^~

      ~Today's Spiritual Acronym~

      aily Ongoing Inspirations Newly Given

      Do you know how to Mind Map?
      See the guidelines Here
      I want to make a suggestion for the weekend
      that we MIND MAP our lives as they are at this very moment
      Warts and All
      We need some sheets of large white paper and lots of coloured pens or pencils or crayons.
      Make sure you check the guidelines on the web link if you are not familiar with how to do it.
      I promise you it is easy and it is fun.
      (I have been getting people in my seminars to do this for years and got the strongest urge for the last few days to ask all who read IGLOO to do it today)
      Yesterdays IGLOO was about Painting and The What's up on Planet Earth issue yesterday was also about repainting the canvas

      Time To Create On The New Palette

      To create on the NEW PALETTE
      the old one has to be recognised
      I do this with a MIND MAP and include everything in my life at the moment
      The things I like,the things I do not like
      It doesn't matter
      Honesty with myself is what is most important here
      and ONLY
      What exists NOW
      NO DREAMS, VISIONS or FUTURE Plans at this time
      (An example of a Mind Map from the Web below)
      I used this technique in my recovery Process from Peripheral Neuropathy
      and now lots of others have benefited from this strategy
      The KEY is BRUTAL Honesty with ourselves
      Remember if we do not acknowledge the existence of something or someone in our lives
      It is especially important to highlight the Unpleasant things / people in every sphere of your life at Home, In the community and Work.
      We cannot move as well into the future as we might otherwise do with being honest in acknowledging our existing reality.
      I remember one young lady showed her FIVE boyfriends on hers and I congratulated her for her honesty.
      And men have shown all their girlfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovers etc, etc.
      There is another part of this process but we will save that for next weekend.
      As you start you will find each time you look at this that their is something you have forgotten so you need to allow enough time
      Get started Today and every day for the next week
      get your paper out and look at it.
      Add to you MAP
      If you remember something unpleasant Ask Quan Yin to help you
      She is with you especially all this week
      She has promised to Help any who call on her in this Process
      and ease any pain or discomfort cause by putting unpleasant things on Paper.
      Remember it is YOURS alone
      it is NO ONE Else's so no need to share with anyone
      Also remember my email address off line
      if you need some help
      For now though lets accept who we are what we are
      You are Loved
      With MultiUniversal Love
      In all Parallel Universes

      (c) Jophiel JagGY (IGLOO)-  15 May 2005
      All words and graphics may be  used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please forward IGLOO to all who are open to receive it·

      The YeMYSS and YeMane symbols embedded in the stationery are part of the HuMURG healing system which is shared in the Hurricane of  Happiness seminars.
      HuMURG is an energy healing system utilising the practices of Reiki and other healing modalities.
      They are there to be called upon by you should you have a need of the energy. If you feel that you don't need them right now then let them float to wherever they are guided.

      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Wind element – page 235

      Sugilite is a beautiful opaque stone that grows in massive form and can exhibit colours ranging from pale lavender to purple-black. This tone initiates the higher mind, encouraging direct communication with the Divine, and stimulating mental and psychic abilities.

      As an Ally Sugilite aids one in remembering one’s Divine purpose. When we choose to become incarnate, we bring with us a certain set of frequencies that generate specific situations from which we learn the lessons we have chosen. Sugilite encourages us to access these frequencies and discover our higher purpose.

      Sugilite stimulates the crown chakra, initiating one’s ability to receive higher guidance. Its frequency also encourages one to explore one’s dreams. Dreams and desires are the force that shapes your reality. If you do not honour them and follow the lead, you are denying Divine inspiration in your life. By attending to higher guidance and your own dreams and desires you will be lead by Divine purpose to those situations and occurrences which will further you on your path.

      Night time dreams are reflections of your inner self, containing a mixture of guidance, emotional release and inner exploration. You can learn a great deal about your self by exploring your sleeping dreams. Daydreams reflect desires and fancies, and are under more conscious control. Daydreams are wonderful ways to experience the manifestation of your desires before they become physical. Sugilite’s frequency encourages and strengthens both of these types of dreaming, offering us a powerful link to both your inner and higher self.

      Dreams of all kinds lead us to a better understanding of our Subconscious minds. These inner levels of being and direct doorways to the Universal Void, or place of all creation. When we access these levels of being, we are able to create and dis create situations and experiences of the earth plane. Often, our dreams will speak to us in symbols, the language of our intuitive self. Through this inner dialogue, we can access guidance and information from our deepest self.

      Sugilite can aid in the translation of these symbols into conscious understanding and facilitate their creation on the Earth plane.

      When Sugilite appears as your Ally, it is calling you to place your trust in Divine purpose and follow your heart’s dreams. You were given your desires and signal lights on your path. If you have a desire to do something other than what you are doing, follow your inner guidance and find a way to explore your dream. Every event that occurs in your life is a creation that allows you to take a step forward on your path.

      When you follow your Heart’s dreams, you will always have the motivation and drive to follow your inner most heart on your path. This is not to say that you should quit your job today and move out of town. Of course, if this seems appropriate, follow it. But if you open your heart and your life to make room for your dreams to take root, the Universe will send the appropriate experiences and opportunities your way.

      If you start doing what you love in small ways today, you signal the Divine that you are prepared to take action upon your dreams.

      CHAKRA: Crown

      AFFIRMATION: I follow my dreams to my highest good