[ANGEL] 26 Taurus, The Angels of The Ancient Language

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , May 14, 2005

      ~ ~ ~ Exquisite Beauty ~ ~  ~
      Cynthia & Michael's Back Porch

      26 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of The Ancient Language

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amalomi’

      Our special focus is the practical use of the ancient language to manifest a loving Paradise that faithfully outpictures the original splendor and majesty of Divine Perfection.

      Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read this and all of these messages concerning the use of The Power of The Word, which is the ancient language.  The inner dialogue becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. If you find yourself saying to yourself,

      "I do not have time.  I do not understand; this is too difficult, etc",

      we ask you instead to ask us for assistance. We ask you to invoke us and ask us to make learning The Ancient Language easy for you, to make it fun, natural, powerful and satisfactory. With your request we have permission through the Law of Free Will to assist you in many ways.

      Reading and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages the Beta brainwave level of learning. We help you with Beta, but we also assist you in the Delta brainwave level, of pure being, unity, and will  with visualization , in the Theta brainwave level of deep inward thought, and the Alpha brainwave level of flowing feelings and psychic sensitivity.

       On all of these levels we help you more easily and powerfully integrate the high state of being ONE WITH DIVINE BEING AND ALL IN CREATION, the visualization of colors,  meanings, feelings,  sounds and sensations of the divine virtues into your consciousness.

       We help you in your sleep, and on other levels, so that the understanding and use of The Ancient Language grows naturally within, as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed, enjoyable, and systematic way.

      Many of you are so accustomed to relying on Beta, that it may not occur to you to ask us to help you reawaken the other parts of your brain in addition to the Beta brainwave activity of memory, which, of course, utilizes primarily logic, and the five senses.

       These divine virtues and The Ancient Language of using them are the divine inheritance of The Children of Light and Love.

       Many of you are simply REMEMBERING this information, having already known this in other dimensions or lifetimes.

      Acknowledging, accessing, and asking omnipresent Divine Consciousness and Feeling and the heavenly hosts for assistance is the act of reclaiming other parts of your self, because you are ONE with all.  This is your inheritance and birthright as sons and daughters of Light.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of your inner being. Once this act is ignited, the results are certain.

      Because the delay between asking and receiving in a tangible easily perceptible way has sometimes been significantly long in the past, it was easy at times to become impatient or doubt.

       The length of this delay between sowing and reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table, as The Golden Age establishes and stabilizes itself, and the art of visualization and  flowing divine feeling  is mastered more easily by more and more people.

      We teach you to create with clear enlightened omnipresent being, omnipotent will, omniscient visualization, and thought, which is the 'electrical fluid', and strong pure flowing feelings and sensation, which are the 'magnetic fluid'.

      Electro-magnetic energy is the key to practical manifestation.

       Here, in this 26th degree of Taurus, using the Divine Virtues through The Ancient Language to birth and sustain PARADISE in a practical way is perfected.

      Visualization enlivens will, and sound enlivens feeling.

       Flowing SOUNDS of the letters in their proper musical tones combined with flowing feelings, added to the brainwaves of visualization of colors, meaning, and sensations of the divine virtues, turn into a sacred and powerful chant done inwardly or outwardly, a song that manifests a complete reality of perfection in itself.  If the chant is done inwardly, the emotional realm is enlivened. If the chant is toned outloud, the physical plain is affected.

       It is in this way that using the cosmic language, The Ancient Language, activates whole brain functioning, the natural state of each Child of Light and Love.

      Just as any language or skill becomes second nature with practice, this language, once committed to permanent memory, becomes more easy and natural to use, automatically, without effort.

      Mastering The Ancient Language is begun by visualizing the light blue light and attuning in meditation, feeling, and sensation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the virtue of the letter soft A of ‘Amalomi’.  Meditating on this virtue reveals the ORIGINAL DIVINE BLUEPRINTS of every idea of  every virtue and everything in Creation in Divine Mind. This awakens mystical faculties, such as clairvoyance, and clairaudience, and artistic talent. Clairvoyantly SEEING the colors of the divine virtues, and of SEEING thoughtforms of perfection, and clairaudiently HEARING the divine virtues, brings about highest enlightenment. This in turn automatically activates umlaut A, ae, the power of transformation, or releasing imperfection on every level.

       Attuning individual mind in this way with Divine Mind is next accompanied by learning how to flow naturally with ongoing FEELINGS of these original pure divine virtues or ideas.  Flowing with strong emotion is the virtue of the letter M.  Flowing feeling gives control over magnetism, and therefore control over what is attracted into physical manifestation.  Emotion, the flowing feelings of divine virtues and ideas, shines with a blue green light.

      Emotions are the water element, and strong feelings attract physical change.  Flowing with pure emotions of divine virtues and ideas attracts Paradise. However, feeling strong negative passion is like creating strong dangerous storms, attracting destruction, suffering, and chaos. The control of negative passion, and therefore control over creating any dangerous OUT OF CONTROL physical situations, comes from developing the ability to RELEASE FOR TRANSFORMATION, in a safe and loving way, all feelings that are no longer serving the highest good of all concerned.

       RELEASE is the key to TRANSFORMATION.

      Feelings change by flowing.

      The way to release negative emotion is to let negative feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive way to self and others, within a therapuetic attitude of understanding, validation, compassion, and unconditional all encompassing love for the wounded inner child within.

      With negative feelings, there are two extremes to be avoided. One is stopping negative feelings, denying, dissociating, or damning them up, and thereby forcing them into the subconscious and body tissue to be held as tension, and the other is destructively acting them out either with self, property, or others.

      Negative emotions come from emotional wounding.  The stronger the negative feelings, the earlier in life the originating emotional trauma occurred.

      By letting negative feelings flow therapeutically, memories of traumatic wounding arise, and these memories are relived over and over until all negative feelings are felt through to heal and change naturally. Corresponding negative ideas about life and reality are also healed in the process, as the adult self joins with the inner child to reexperience the past together, and to expand the understanding how and why the original trauma happened. This brings great forgiveness, empowerment, and compassion.

      RELEASING THE PAST this way gives control of negative passion, and therefore control over negative beings. The ability to RELEASE for transformation into another state,  reveals the truth behind the mystery of life and death.  THERE IS NO DEATH, THERE IS ONLY TRANSFORMATION FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER.

      Control of negative passion and the ability to RELEASE for transformation gives control over NEGATIVE BEINGS and results in mastering the power of transformation of matter. This is the letter umlaut A, ae, which shines with a loamy brown light.

      Next comes attunement, through visualization, of the olive green light of all the divine virtues taken together.  A child of Light attunes with the splendor and majesty of The Divine in this way, and awakens awe. This virtue, which is the letter L of ‘Amalomi’, enlivens true spiritual morality and vitality, and finally, when completely mastered, eternal youth.

      Next comes the divine virtue of the letter umlaut O, oe and O.  When a Child of Light is filled with Divine Love, everything can be seen in its perfected state.  Feeling DIVINE LOVE and SEEING PERFECTION is the KEY TO TRANSMUTATION, the omnipresent akashic virtue of umlaut O, oe.

       With this virtue, ANY DIVINE VIRTUE, any idea, being, feeling, or form,  IS SEEN IN ITS ORIGINAL DIVINE PERFECTION through the eyes of love.

      O is divine justice and harmony, shining with an ultramarine blue light,  which is awakened by the power of transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      This perfection is enlivened and attracted magnetically into manifestation by strong flowing divine feelings, the blue green light of letter M.

       The understanding of cause and effect, the letter I, is mastered through visualization of the light opal light, and meditation, feeling, and sensation of the virtue of cause and effect.  This develops memory, remembrance, conscience, and the understanding of analogy between the microcosm and the macrocosm, and the use of breath to create. This virtue therefore gives the understanding of karma, of sowing and reaping, The Law of Reciprocal Action!

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

      **    **
      *
      *
      *   *

      'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

      A…'Enlightened mind, highest wisdom, purity of ideas, bestows illumination and healing of mental programming, along with the release of imperfection for transformation into a higher state…umlaut A, ae. This  is channeled into physical reality via the

      *

      M…principle of flowing feeling and fluidity, facilitating the change process.

      *

      A…The gifts of wisdom, clairvoyance and other mystical faculities, combined with the transformative power of releasing any desire, thought, feeling, or form that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned… umlaut A, ae, opens the way for

      *

      L…vitality, health, beauty, youth, immortality, true spiritual morality, and awe of the splendor and majesty of The Divine.

      **

      umlaut O, oe …Our acute ability to transmute everything we see, through cognition brought about by Love Divine,

      O…enlivens justice and harmony of all,

      M…perfect mastery of flowing feelings, magnetism,, sensations and life spirit, allows us to control the growth process.

      *

      I…As perfect masters of metaphysics, of shape, number, measure, and weight, we evoke miracles in the material world with the ultimate goal of restoring life to humanity'.

      *

      **    **
      *
      *
      *   *

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

      **    **
      *
      *
      *   *

      ~

      Original music by Jalal Ali
      peace-JMC.mid

      SpiritusAngelMessages

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2006

        26 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of The Ancient Language

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Amalomi’

        Our special focus is practical use by the Children of Light of the ancient language to manifest a loving Paradise that faithfully outpictures the original splendor and majesty of Divine Perfection.

        Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read this and all of these messages concerning the use of The Power of The Word, which is the ancient language.  The inner dialogue has the tendency to become a self fulfilling prophecy. If you find yourself saying to yourself,

        "I do not have time.  I do not understand; this is too difficult, etc",

        we ask you instead to heal these feelings with unconditional love for the inner child within and ask us for assistance. We ask you to invoke us to make learning The Ancient Language easy, to make it fun, natural, powerful and satisfactory. With your request we have permission through The Law of Free Will to assist you in many ways.

        Many of you have studied this language between lifetimes, on the inner planes, and in other lifetimes, on this earth and other planetary spheres. Therefore, it will simply be a remembering.

        For many of you reading and memorizing information from these messages primarily engages Beta brainwave levels of learning, which is memory and logic. We help you with Beta, but we assist you in Delta brainwave levels, of pure being, unity, and will with visualization, in Theta brainwave levels of deep inward thought, and Alpha brainwave levels of flowing feelings and psychic sensitivity.

         On all of these levels we help you more easily and powerfully integrate the high state of being ONE WITH DIVINE BEING AND ALL IN CREATION, visualization of colors,  meanings, flowing divine feelings, sounds and sensations of divine virtues into your consciousness.

         We help you in your sleep, and on other levels, so that understanding and use of The Ancient Language grows naturally within, as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed, enjoyable, and systematic way.

        Many of you are so accustomed to relying on Beta, that it may not occur to you to ask us to help reawaken other parts of your brain in addition to Beta brainwave activity of memory, which, of course, utilizes primarily logic, and the five senses.

         These divine virtues and The Ancient Language which activates them are the divine inheritance of The Children of Light and Love.

         Many of you are simply REMEMBERING this information, having already known this in other dimensions or lifetimes.

        Acknowledging, accessing, and asking omnipresent Divine Consciousness and Feeling and the heavenly hosts for assistance is the act of reclaiming other parts of your self, because you are ONE with all.  This is your inheritance and birthright as sons and daughters of Light.

        “Ask and ye shall receive.”

        Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of inner being. Once this act is ignited, results are certain.

        Because the delay between asking and receiving in a tangible easily perceptible way has sometimes been significantly long in the past, it was easy at times to become impatient or doubt.

         The length of this delay between sowing and reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table, as The Golden Age establishes and stabilizes itself, and the arts of visualization and flowing with feelings are mastered more easily by more and more people.

        We teach you to create with clear enlightened omnipresent being, omnipotent will, omniscient visualization, and thought, which is the 'electrical fluid', and strong pure flowing feelings and sensation, which are the 'magnetic fluid'.

        Electro-magnetic energy is the key to practical manifestation.

         Here, in this 26th degree of Taurus, using the Divine Virtues through The Ancient Language to birth and sustain PARADISE in a practical way is perfected.

        Visualization enlivens will, and sound enlivens feeling.

         Flowing SOUNDS of the letters in their proper musical tones combined with flowing feelings, added to the brainwaves of visualization of colors, meaning, and sensations of the divine virtues, turn into sacred and powerful tones done inwardly or outwardly that manifest a complete reality of perfection in itself.  If the tone is done inwardly, the emotional realm is enlivened. If the tone is outloud, the physical plain is affected.

         It is in this way that using the cosmic language, The Ancient Language, activates whole brain functioning, the natural state of each Child of Light and Love.

        Just as any language or skill becomes second nature with practice, this language, once committed to permanent memory, becomes more easy and natural to use, automatically, without effort.

        Understanding The Ancient Language is begun by first visualizing the light blue light and attuning in meditation, feeling, and sensation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, the virtue of the letter soft A of ‘Amalomi’.  Meditating on this virtue reveals ORIGINAL DIVINE BLUEPRINTS of every idea of  every virtue and everything in Creation in Divine Mind. This awakens mystical faculties, such as clairvoyance, and clairaudience, and artistic talent. Clairvoyantly SEEING colors of divine virtues, and of SEEING thoughtforms of perfection, and clairaudiently HEARING divine virtues, brings about highest enlightenment. This in turn automatically activates umlaut A, ae, the power of transformation, or releasing imperfection on every level.

         Attuning individual mind in this way with Divine Mind is next accompanied by learning how to flow naturally with ongoing FEELINGS of these original pure divine virtues or ideas.  Flowing with strong emotion is the virtue of the letter M.  Flowing feelings give control over magnetism, and therefore control over what is attracted into physical manifestation.  Emotion, the flowing feelings of divine virtues and ideas, shines with a blue green light.

        Emotions are the water element, and strong feelings attract physical change.  Flowing with pure emotions of divine virtues and ideas attracts Paradise. However, feeling strong negative passions is like creating strong dangerous storms, attracting destruction, suffering, and chaos. The control of negative passion, and therefore control over creating any dangerous OUT OF CONTROL physical situations, comes from developing the ability to RELEASE FOR TRANSFORMATION, in a safe and loving way, all feelings that are no longer serving the highest good of all concerned.

         RELEASE is TRANSFORMATION.

        Feelings change by flowing. Changing feelings then changes physical reality.

        Earth reflects the emotional state of each person in each moment. If a person is flowing with beautiful feelings, the earth appears beautiful, and miracles of change happen all around to create more beauty. If feelings are negative, the earth appears negative, and unfortunate realities begin appear ever more to reinforce these feelings.

        The way to change reality is to change feelings, and the way to release negative emotion is to let negative feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive way to self and others, within a therapuetic attitude of understanding, validation, compassion, and unconditional all encompassing love for the wounded inner child within who created these feelings to begin with during some emotionally traumatizing situation in the past.

        Doing this creates swift change in the feelings themselves, as omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient intelligence exists within everything on every level, including feelings. This innate intelligence knows ‘how’ to heal, and feelings heal themselves when allowed to flow, especially in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and love for their original innate divine nature.

        As negative feelings flow, simply say to them over and over, “ I praise, respect, thank and love you feelings.”  This keeps the mind focused as feelings flow, and healing happens in and of itself.  If there are many layers of old emotional trauma seeking to be healed, this process may take some time, but tension is released continuously during this time, along with the painful memories held in cellular memory, and this in turn frees up the body as it fills with divine happiness.  This process heals continuously the wounded inner child as it returns to its original magical happy divine state.

        Remember that all energy, including feeling energy, is originally divine, and when this divine energy is changed into negativity during a traumatic experience, it is faithfully fulfilling creative dominion exercised by the traumatized person creating the feelings. Therefore, by thanking the feeling energy for faithfully outpicturing the negative reactions, the energy is free to return to its original divine state of perfection, and will do so automatically, just as a physical body will automatically heal itself in the presence of gratitude and love.

        With negative feelings, there are two extremes to be avoided. One is stopping negative feelings, denying, dissociating, or damning them up, and thereby forcing them into the subconscious and body tissue where they are held as tension and where they continue to attract unfortunate realities on a subconscious level, and the other is destructively acting them out either with self, property, or others.  The proper course of action is to heal them and the wounded inner child self with praise and love whenever they come up naturally in day to day life.

        Negative emotions come from emotional wounding.  The stronger the negative feelings, the earlier in life the originating emotional trauma occurred.

        By letting negative feelings flow therapeutically, memories of the traumatic wounding arise, and these memories are relived over and over to feel through all the negative feelings so that they heal and change naturally. Corresponding negative ideas about life and reality are also healed in the process, as the adult self joins with the inner child to reexperience the past together, and to expand the understanding how and why the original trauma happened. This brings great forgiveness, empowerment, and compassion.

[...]

        These virtues reveal how the process of using The Power of The Word creates reality, and how The Power of The Word is used to manifest Heaven on Earth.

        “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

        “On Earth as it is in Heaven!”

[...]

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Gulshan vl
        Message 3 of 11 , May 17, 2007

          26 degrees Taurus
          The Angels of The Ancient Language
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Amalomi’

          Beloved

          Our special instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

           The ancient language uses states of being, color-visualization, meanings, feelings, sounds, tones, and sensations
          FOR EACH LETTER of each word.

           This is to say that the ancient language combines
          Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
          in a divine quality or virtue.

          The SOUNDS of this language are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

          Each WORD of this language is sacred and powerful. Each word is a divine chant, a sacred and powerful song which manifests realities of divine love and perfection.

           Using the cosmic language requires the wholebrain functioning which is the natural inheritance of each child of light.  This language, once committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and functions automatically without effort,  just as any skill becomes second nature with practice.

          We teach to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the 'electrical fluid', and divine flowing pure feeling and sensations, which are the 'magnetic fluid'.

          Electro-magnetic energy is the key to practical divine manifestation.

          Each person CAN do this,
          because he or she has WILL,
          which is electricity, and FEELINGS, which is magnetism.

          Mastering the ancient language is first done by attuning in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name. From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. This is umlaut A, ae.

          Mastering the ancient language is also accomplished by FLOWING WITH DIVINE FEELINGS of any idea or virtue that is being spoken. which is the letter M of our name.

           The mystical faculties that come from wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, and the transformations that come from release of imperfections, letter umlaut A, ae,  lead to attunement in meditation with all the divine virtues taken together,  the experience of the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness. This virtue, which is the letter L of our name, manifests true spiritual morality and vitality, and eternal youth.

          With this comes the opening of the heart to such amazing divine love that everything is seen in its original perfection. This is the virtue of transmutation, the letter umlaut O, eu.

           This brings forth understanding and experience of divine justice and harmony, the following of divine laws. With this virtue, letter O, a person experiences the truth that harmony IS justice and justice IS harmony.
          With harmony in all brainwave states and with all creation, success and satisfaction for all manifests.

           Chanting the ancient language utilizes divine powers of creation. Each child of light and love has been given dominion over creation.  Especially now, during this time of accelerated karmic return, it must be used to create success and satisfaction for all.

          Any divine virtue, including harmony, is enlivened and attracted magnetically into manifestation by flowing with appropriate divine feelings, the letter M.

          Finally, the understanding of cause and effect, the letter I, is mastered through meditation.  Meditating on cause and effect develops memory and conscience, and awakens understanding of karma, of sowing and reaping, The Law of Reciprocal Action!  This virtue awakens mastery of the physical world.

          Be aware of your inner dialogue with yourself as you read this and all of these angel messages. If you find yourself saying to yourself,
          "I do not have time.  I do not understand; this is too difficult, etc",
          we offer you the option instead to ask us for assistance. With your request, we have permission, through The Law of Free Will, to assist you in many ways.

          Reading and memorizing information from these messages mainly engages Beta brainwave levels of learning. We can help you with Beta, but we also assist you in Delta brainwave levels, which are levels of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This is the state that you experienced in infancy. Your cellular memory of this pure divine state can be made available to you upon request.

          We help you enter Theta brainwave levels of deep inward thought, which is the dominant state that you experienced as a child. In this state the mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five senses.
          “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

          We inspire strong Alpha brainwave levels of flowing divine feelings. You experience change processes that flowing feelings attract. This was the way that you mainly experienced life as an adolescent.  All of this will reawaken within you as you meditate on the divine virtues of the ancient language.

          Your Beta brainwave states of the five senses, memory and logic complete divine attunements.  This is the dominant state of adulthood.

           On all of these levels you easily and powerfully integrate the divine states of being, the visual images and power, the meanings, feelings, sounds and sensations of the ancient language.

          We help you even while you sleep, and on other levels, so that the understanding and use of the ancient language grows naturally within as you study each letter and divine virtue in a relaxed, enjoyable and systematic way unique to your own inner guidance.

          Many are so accustomed to relying on Beta awareness, that for some it may not occur to ask us to help reawaken the other parts of the brain.  That is our function, to offer this help when asked.

           These divine virtues are part of the divine inheritance of each person.

          Many people have had many incarnations, and for some, in this lifetime, it is a matter of simply REMEMBERING the ancient language that has already been mastered in previous lifetimes.

          Acknowledging and accessing the kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts for assistance is reclaiming divine inheritance and birthright.
          “Ask and ye shall receive.”

          Experiencing pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation is the natural and rightful state for each person. By reclaiming conscious waking use of the Delta, Theta, Alpha and Beta brainwave levels in meditation on the divine virtues, a person naturally utilizes the ancient language.

          Asking for assistance is an inward, sovereign, personal, and private act, done in the quiet stillness of inner being. Once this act is ignited, the results flow from the heart of Divine Being itself.

          Sometimes a person becomes impatient when the delay between asking and receiving seems significantly long.  The length of this delay between sowing and reaping is now becoming increasingly shorter on an accelerated time table as the rhythms and cycles of life enter wonderful and glorious times of Grace and true divine blessings.

          Divine Providence has ordained that kingdoms of Angels and the heavenly hosts assist each person, especially in these times of the Golden Age.

          Omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient Divine Will for Heaven on Earth outpictures in perfect splendor. This is the time when the wills of humanity align with The Will of Heaven.

          MIRACLES

          ********************************

          'A-M-A-L-O-M-I'

          A and umlaut A, ae…'Enlightened mind, highest wisdom, purity of ideas, and transformation are channeled via the
          *
          M…principle of divine flowing feelings  and fluidity, facilitating the change process.
          *
          A and umlaut A, ae…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming, and the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.
          *
          L…Vitality, health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality, come from all of the divine virtues taken together..
          *
          umlaut O, eu, and O…Transmutation occurs by seeing all through the eyes of divine love. Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

          M…perfect mastery of divine feelings and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.
          *
          I…As perfect masters of metaphysics, of shape, number, measure, and weight, we evoke miracles in the material world with the ultimate goal of restoring life to humanity'.
          *

          "All that I do ye shall do and more."

          *
          MIRACLES
          .

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

           Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

          ***********

          ******************

           Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home Site:
          Sacred Art, music, and additional informative and insightful sharings
          www.spiritussanctus.com

          Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia's paintings and Giclee Prints
          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates
          go to
          www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          Original by Jalal Ali
          Driblets of Light.mid

          ~~~
          Driblets of Light.mid
          music link
          (left click, play - right click, save)

          Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 11 , May 14, 2008

             If this message appears too big for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

            26 degrees Taurus
[...]

            Mastering the ancient language is first done by going into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This state is the Delta brainwave state that is dominant in infancy. It is also the state of deep dreamless sleep that you experience each night while sleeping. Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were as an infant, or as you experience yourself in deep dreamless sleep.   Now attune  in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name.  T his virtue is a light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lung area with its own musical note and flowing feelings and sensations. It has sensations of ease and air. Study other angel messages to learn how to breathe this virtue into the outer world with the outbreath, and receive it with the inbreath.   Spend enough time in this attunement to become one with the original purity of all divine ideas. From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned. This is umlaut A, ae. In learning the cosmic language, learn the entire alphabet starting from the letter A and working to the end, letter Z.

            Mastering the ancient language is  accomplished by FLOWING WITH DIVINE FEELINGS of any idea or virtue that is being spoken. which is the letter M of our name.

            Message 5 of 11 , May 16, 2009

               If this message appears too big for your screen,  or the pictures do not show,  go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

              26 degrees Taurus

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 11 , May 16, 2010

                 If this message appears too big for your screen,  or the pictures do not show,  go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

                26 degrees Taurus
                The Angels of The Ancient Language
                Also known as

                The Angels of ‘Amalomi’

                Beloved

                Our special instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

                 The ancient language uses states of being, color-visualization, meanings, feelings, sounds, tones, and sensations
                FOR EACH LETTER of each word.

                 This is to say that the ancient language combines
                Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
                in a divine quality or virtue.

                The SOUNDS of this language are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

                Each WORD of this language is sacred and powerful. Each word is a series of divine chants, a sacred and powerful song which manifests realities of divine love and perfection.

                    Message 9 of 11 , May 15, 2013

                      AlyconeElohim.jpg

                      26 degrees Taurus

                      The Angels of The Ancient Language

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Amalomi

                      Beloved

                      Our special instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

                        Using the cosmic language requires  wholebrain functioning which is the natural inheritance of each child of light.

                      This language,
                      once practiced and committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and functions automatically without effort,  just as any skill becomes second nature with practice.

                      In practical terms, it means experiencing life from the viewpoint of being an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult simultaneously, thereby producing a 4 part sine wave of consciousness that is commonly known as wholebrain awareness.

                       The ancient language uses states of being, desire and color-visualization, meanings, feelings, sounds, tones, and sensations
                      FOR EACH LETTER of each word, because each letter represents a divine virtue or quality.

                       This is to say that the ancient language combines
                      Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
                      in a divine quality or virtue.

                      The SOUNDS of this language can be made in the imagination or out loud.

                       If they are made in the imagination, then the power is released on the astral or emotional level. If they are made out loud, it affects the physical as well.

                       These sounds are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

                      Each WORD of this language, therefore, is sacred and powerful.

[...]

                       This virtue radiates a light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lung area with its own musical note and flowing feelings and sensations.

                      It has sensations of ease and air.

                       Study other angel messages to learn how to breathe this virtue into the outer world with the outbreath, and receive it with the inbreath.

                       Spend enough time in this attunement to become one with the original purity of all divine ideas.

                      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

                      Inline image 1

[...]

                      Photo: Why Unconditional Love?
Unconditional Love is a dynamic and powerful
energy that lifts us through the most
difficult times. It is available at any moment
by turning our attention to it and using its
wonderful potential to free us from our
limitations. It requires practice and intent
to allow this energy to fully permeate our
daily experience. It begins with ourselves,
for without self-love, we cannot know what
true love can be. In loving ourselves, we
allow the feeling to generate within us and
then we can share it to everyone and
everything around us! That which we send out,
returns to us in greater measure. If you have
not thought about how you feel towards
yourself, physically, mentally, and
emotionally, or spiritually, we invite you to
do so now. Begin the journey that changes
everything. Begin the journey of unconditional
love...

                      1-800-204-2473

                      Message 10 of 11 , May 16, 2014
                      • 1 Attachment
                      • 84 KB

                      AlyconeElohim.jpg

                      26degrees Taurus

[...]

                        Just as dolphins communicate in water with ancient sounds, these sounds are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

[...]

                      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

                      Twin
Souls***Twin Flames***One Love***
11

                      Footnotes

                      Message 11 of 11 , May 16
                      • 1 Attachment
                      • 84 KB

                      AlyconeElohim.jpg

                      26degrees Taurus

                      TheAngels of The Ancient Language

                      Alsoknown as

                      TheAngels of

                      Amalomi

                      Beloved

                      Ourspecial instruction is practical use of the ancient language to manifest divine love in day to day life.

                        Usingthe cosmic language requires whole brain functioning which is the natural inheritance of each child of light.

                      This language,
                      once practiced and committed to permanent memory, is easy and natural to use and functions automatically without effort,  just as any skill becomes second nature with practice.

                      In practical terms, it means experiencing life from the viewpoint of being an infant, a child, an adolescent and an adult simultaneously, thereby producing a 4 part sine wave of consciousness that is commonly known as whole brain awareness.

                       Theancient language uses states of being, desire and color-visualization, meanings, emotions, sounds, tones, and sensations
                      FOREACH LETTER of each word, because each letter represents a divine virtue or quality.

                       This is to say that the ancient language combines
                      Delta,Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves entrained
                      ina divine quality or virtue.

                      TheSOUNDS of this language can be made in the imagination or out loud.

                       If they are made in the imagination, then the power is released on the astral or emotional level.

                      If they are made out loud, it affects the physical as well.

                        Just as dolphins communicate in water with ancient sounds,  sounds of the ancient language are the original CHANTS and mantras of the sons and daughters of divine light and love.

                      EachWORD of this language, therefore, is sacred and powerful.

                       Each word is a
                       series of divine chants that correspond to each letter in the word, a sacred and powerful song which manifests realities of divine love and perfection.

                      Weteach to create with clear enlightened will and thought, which is the 'electricalfluid', and divine flowing pure emotion and sensations, which are the 'magneticfluid'.

                      Electro-magneticenergy is the key to practical divine manifestation.

                      Eachperson is able to do this,
                      becausehe or she has WILL,
                      whichis electricity, and EMOTIONS, which is magnetism.

                      Masteringthe ancient language is first done by going into a state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

                       This state is the Delta brainwave state that is dominant in infancy.

                       It is also the state of deep dreamless sleep that you experience each night while sleeping.

                       Ask your cellular memory to let you experience yourself as you were as an infant, or as you experience yourself in deep dreamless sleep.

                       Nowattune in meditation to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, which is the meaning of the letter A of our name.

                       This virtue radiates a light blue, shining from a tiny sun in the lung area with its own musical note and flowing emotions and sensations.

                      It has sensations of ease and air.

                       Study other angel messages to learn how to breathe this virtue into the outer world with the out breath, and receive it with the in breath.

                       Spend enough time in this attunement to become one with the original purity of all divine ideas. This is the letter A.

                      From this it is easy to see that imperfections can now be identified and released for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

                       This is
                      umlautA, ae.

                       In learning the cosmic language, learn the entire alphabet starting from the letter A and working to the end, letter Z.

                      Masteringthe ancient language is  accomplished by FLOWINGWITH DIVINE EMOTIONS of any idea or virtue that is being spoken. which is the letter M of our name.

[...]

                      Anydivine virtue, including harmony, is enlivenedand attracted magnetically into manifestation by flowing with appropriate divine emotions, the letterM.

[...]

                       In this state the inner imaginary mental world is more real than anything in the outer world of the five senses.

                      Yemust be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

                      Weinspire strong Alpha brainwave levels of flowing divine emotions.
                       You experience change processes that flowing emotions attract.
                      This was the way that you mainly experienced life as an adolescent.

                      All of this will reawaken within you as you meditate on the divine virtues of the ancient language.

                      YourBeta brainwave states of the five senses, memory and logic complete divine attunements.

                      This is the dominant state of adulthood.

                       Onall of these levels  easily and powerfully integrate the divine states of being, the visual images and power, the meanings, emotions, sounds and sensations of the ancient language.

[...]

                      M…principleof divine flowing emotions andfluidity, facilitating the change process.

                      A and umlaut A, ae…This bestows illumination and healing of mental programming,
                       and the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

                      L…Vitality,health, beauty and harmony, resulting in enlightenment and grasping the true meaning of good/evil and morality,
                       come from all of the divine virtues taken together..

                      umlaut O, eu, and O…Transmutationoccurs by seeing all through the eyes of divine love.
                      Our acute discernment, judgement, and merciful sense of justice, along with

                      M…perfect mastery of divine emotions and life spirit allows us to control the growth process.