Latest update - for Taansen's Release Hearing, more on Luke Gatto's sacred geometry presentation on Sat. Conf. Call

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005

      Another update:

      [SAT CONF CALLS: 212-990-8000 pin 5454# 11Am-4:30 PM EST]

      Tripping Over Joy~Hafiz

      12 to 1 PM EST Richard Reed will present more exciting information on UFO's, with open mic for sharing about ET's [Susan Mound will not be present as scheduled]

      More on sacred geometry presentation by Luke Gatto on Sat, 1 to 2 PM EST

      Latest on Taansen by Shirsha

      LETTERS FROM RACHELLE, her thoughts about last Thursday nights visioning conference call.

      Tripping Over Joy ~Hafiz

      What is the difference

      Between your experience of Existence

      And that of a saint?

      The saint knows

      That the spiritual path

      Is a sublime game with God

      And that the Beloved Has just made such a Fantastic Move That the saint is now continually Tripping over Joy And bursting out in Laughter And saying, "I surrender!"

      Whereas, my dear,

      I am afraid you still think

      You have a thousand serious moves.

      translated by Dan Ladinsky

      On 5/1/05 1:57 AM, "luke gatto" <lukegatto99@...> <

      > wrote:

       Dear Michael,

      Good to hear from Carol Davis that you are intrigued  with the "GENESA SYSTEM" geometry lore!

       The GENESA SYSTEM and the GENERIC FOUNDATION of the PLATONIC SOLIDS : The Genesa system , founded by Dr.Derald Langham , employs large {12 ft. by 12 ft.} constructed Spherical Vector Equilibrium Model "Crystal" Structures that people enter, standing in the center. These "crystal" forms surround the individual , displaying the synchronicities between the octaves of the color spectrum and musical chords , the hexagram dynamic of the I Ching and the universal Genetic code , nummber theory and mathematics , the 26 letters of the alphabet and their polarity patterns fitting on the key 13 dimensions of the Template Cube, and many,many other encoded living earth systems of cybernetic and fractal information....... The Platonic Solids are inherent in these structures , exemplifying the centredness and harmony of geometric patterns making up the GOLDEN MEAN of the Human Body from it's strategic navel center referencing to the surrounding {and corresponding} Microcosm and Macrocosm of the Universe, in all its Physical and Etheric manifestation. I look forward to the phone-conference call on May 14th at 1pm e.s.t. , that you will be hosting with many listeners and participants!

       James Shroads , an architect in Colorado with many years of Genesa Seminar teaching experience , and I , will be sharing for 1 hour the Genesa System of Sacred Geometry Empowerment. I am a Research Biologist and General Systems Theory student of Quantum Biology.

       Thank you, sincerely.

      Luke Gatto -{805}-640-7355