Group Notice concerning one of the Angel messages

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Dearest Lovingpurelove members,

      In working on the Indexes, I was unable to find that the Aquarius 17 message was ever posted to the group, which should have happened on Sunday, February 6th, when Cynthia mailed it.  Since this is the case, I would like to send it on now so that an updated message number may be included in the Index for this year.  Forwarding on with the next email.

      Thank you and Love,
      Polly