[ANGEL] From Cyrus the Astrolger, Thurs-Fri. May 12th -13th

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Definition of terms at the bottom.

      *

      wayfarer_one

      *

      Thursday, May 12th

      *

      Mercury in Taurus

      Moon aligns with Mars, Jupiter and Uranus

      *

      Mercury is in Taurus until May 28th. The thinking is likely to be influenced by more practical and material considerations now. On the personality level, Mercury is associated with duality as well as with all facets of communication. On the soul level, it suggests relatedness and harmony that comes through wisdom and understanding.

      *

      Mercury in Taurus suggests strong fourth ray influence as both the planet and sign are highly active through this ray. The divine idea is to be anchored in the physical realm. This is destined to happen even if previous forms have to be destroyed in order to create greater beauty and harmony.

      *

      The pathwalker uses spiritual power to transmute the world of forms into an appropriate expression of the divine idea. Art and the professions are likely channels for these energies. The emphasis is on the union of male and female principles, left and right brain perception and the perfect union of the idea and its corresponding form.

      *.

      Lunar alignments are influenced by Chiron. Chiron's influence here suggests learning the lessons of receptivity and right brain function. Relationships have the potential to spiritualise values and connect the higher self to feelings. The simplicity of devotion focuses through the maternal and impressionable qualities of Cancer. Sympathy is the source of motivation here when we learn that only love prevails in the end.

      *

      Mars and Uranus gives energy to back original ideas with imagination, will and action. Suggests the need for an enthusiastic and thoroughly consistent manifestation of skills and talents. The soul is released through finding practical and creative ways to uplift and enlighten. The mercy of the heart here makes the choice to serve. Through love's labours, soul's ideals are realised.

      *

      Divine neutrality helps to bring about a more evolved, heart focused sixth ray energy by encouraging a more balanced perspective. The eagerness for life and desire to serve that comes from any true revelation of self needs to be balanced with right brained feminine intuitive qualities.

      *

      The square to Jupiter may reveal a tendency within the personality to spin out from centre and become restlessness, apathetic or self-indulgent. We are urged to get in touch with the inner child and attune to heart centred energies.

      *

      Second and fourth rays help to blend heart and mind, serving to create ways of human relationship that are geared to Aquarian ideals of pure innocence of thought. Here experience is validated through an acceptance of risk, stimulating the awakening of divine love and wisdom. The refinement of personal skills can come through a direct contact with the often challenging demands of everyday living.

      *

      The trine to Uranus shows high accomplishment of the spiritual magician when there is an effective alignment with ultimate reality. Fourth and seventh rays evoke joy in following the intuitive impulse.

      Flashes of inspiration can bring penetrating insight and understanding into the world of archetypes and categories. The emergence of divine spirit into more dense realms of manifestation depends on self's unswerving maintenance of purity in motive and expression.

      *

      Friday, May 13th

      *

      Sun sextiles Saturn

      Moon conjoins Saturn.

      The Moon is void in Cancer between 3:05 PM and 5:18 AM tomorrow

      *

      Sun In Taurus sextile Saturn suggests patience and clarity of thought that can encourage the pathwalker to take on responsibilities for the good of the whole. Here is love practically spent and wisdom practically applied. Keeping the soul calm, we tap into the precious resource of imaginative power. Acting on behalf of our constant ideal, we find practical resources to pour forth greater abundance.

      *

      Second and third rays combine to bring in right use of will. Compassion and Active Intelligence attract favourable conditions for manifesting what is needed for purpose and plan. Goals of manifestation may be blocked until right use of will is understood. This happens when personality is aligned with soul purpose and we are able to take responsibility for our potential and power.

      *

      The Moon in Cancer conjoins Saturn. Here is the gift of tremendous imaginative power. The gift offered needs to be used creatively through emotional alignment. Moon and Saturn here create a strong mental focus that enables the continual re-examination of our emotional, intellectual and aesthetic inheritance.

      *

      Fourth, third and seventh rays are emphasised. A child of light brings forth the divine blueprint through

      pure innocence of thought and joyful waves of emotion. Each word must be weighed, for thoughtforms

      may have far reaching ramifications. Here are practical values of everyday living by which we may cherish the rewards that come through right action.

      *

      Conflicts in the right use of will may be mastered through releasing habits, thoughts and feelings that no longer serve the good of the whole. When we allow negative emotions and intentions to be the unconscious driving force, we attract negative conditions and circumstances.

      *

      This is why negative emotions that come up now must be addressed immediately and transmuted through emotional depth work. When negative emotions are accepted and embraced with divine love and compassion, they begin to flow, transmute and heal. We are urged to be fearless in facing painful emotions so that all vision may be shaped to larger dimensions and aspirations.

      *

      I am asking Light workers who feel so guided, to support these messages by sending love offerings or donations. Please email and write donation in the subject line. Accepted with gratitude and thanks.

      *

      Light workers who would like chart work, please email and write chart in the subject line.

      *

      THE LIGHT NEVER DIES!

      *

      *

      *

      *

      All email with attachments is deleted automatically.

      *

      Email spiritus@... for emotional healing exercises

      *

      Email Jasmuheen for information on living on light. jasmuheen@...

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      All times in GMT

      *

      For EDT subtract 4 hours. For CDT subtract 5 hours.

      For MDT subtract 6 hours. For PDT subtract 7 hours.

      For BST add 1 hour. For AEST Add 10 hours. For NZT Add 12 hours

      *

      San Francisco-7, Toronto-4, New York-4, London+1, Lagos+1, CapeTown+2, Port Elizabeth+2,

      Geneva+2, Delhi+5.5, Hong Kong+8, Singapore+8, Perth+8, Adelaide+9.5,

      Geneva+Sydney+10, Wellington+12

      *

      WE ARE ALL ONE!

      *

      Related web sites.

      *

      http://www.nesara.us

      St. Germain

      http://www.sanctusgermanus.com/

      *

      Jasmuheen

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *

      Nancy Tate, Jennifer Lee

      http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/

      *

      If you receive a message that claims to be from me and has an attachment, please delete immediately because of possible computer virus. I never send attachments. .

      *

      The Law of One

      *

      We are all one

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I am,

      And I am one with all there is,

      I ask for only the highest good of all concerned To happen here.

      I offer thanks that this is done.

      *

      The Great Invocation

      *

      From the point of Light within the mind of God Let light stream forth into human minds.

      Let Light descend on Earth.

      *

      From the point of Love within the Heart of God Let love stream forth into human hearts.

      May the Coming One return to Earth.

      *

      From the centre where the Will of God is known Let purpose guide all little human wills- The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

      *

      From the centre which we call the human race Let the Plan of Love and Light work out And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

      *

      Let Light and Love and Power

      restore the Plan on Earth.

      *

      Uranus=Sun/Chiron. This notation is used in Cosmobiology or the Hamburg School of Astrology founded by Ebertin. This simply means that Uranus is at the midpoint of Sun and Chiron.

      *

      I have had requests to write down the definitions of the rays. Entire volumes may be written about each of the rays. These definitions only offer the briefest of outlines.

      *

      Definition of the rays: Ray one is Will and Power and is the most powerful of the rays. Its rulers are Pluto and Vulcan. Ray one is very active in Aries, Leo and Capricorn on the soul level. The optimal use of first ray energy is destroying outworn concepts, ideas and structures which delay the progress of humankind. These outworn concepts can then be transmuted into higher ones that humanity is now ready for. Another attribute of ray one energy is sharpness and brilliance. This gives the capacity to see the whole picture, to know what needs destroying and what needs preserving.

      *

      Ray two is Love and Wisdom: This is a feminine magnetic ray concerned with inner life. Ray two is very active through Gemini, Virgo and Pisces on the soul level. Ray two enhances the intuition, sensitivity, love and wisdom. The level of attainment of love and wisdom determines the degree of soul evolvement.

      Ray two rulers are Sun and Jupiter.

      *

      Ray three of Active intelligence. Ray three energy enhances the abstract mind, encouraging brilliant ideas, original concepts, theories and hypotheses. The divine principle is the Universal Mind from which all knowledge comes. Saturn and Earth are rulers of ray three. Ray three is associated with Cancer, Libra and Capricorn on the soul level.

      *

      Ray four of Harmony Through Conflict: Harmony results from manifesting the soul's purpose and from transmuting character weakness into strengths. Ray four induces harmony through lesson teaching experiences that bring about Unity through understanding and accelerate evolvement. The rulers are Moon and Mercury. Ray for is very active in Taurus, Scorpio and Sagittarius on the soul level.

      *

      Ray five of the Concrete Mind. Ray five energy promotes mental and emotional transmutation, precise and accurate research, detailed analytical power, unattached love, intelligence, perseverance and stability. Venus, the natural harmoniser of the solar system, is the planet most closely associated with the fifth ray. She works to link the energies of the higher and lower mental worlds. She is the unifier of duality through divine love. Ray five is associated with Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius on the soul level..

      *

      Ray six of Devotion and Idealism: Ray six has the power to uplift through powerful emotions of devotion and aspiration for Unity. Increasing numbers of people, having experienced many lives in the Piscean Age are ready to be guided no longer by religious leaders but by the Divine One Within. Higher use of ray six enables us to concentrate on truth to its utmost . It can manifest as tunnel vision when used unwisely. Rulers are Mars and Neptune. Ray six is especially active through Virgo, Pisces and Sagittarius on the soul level.

      *

      Ray seven of Order and Rhythm. Ray seven gives organisational and leadership ability. Ray seven induces great power in thoughts, the spoken word and rituals. It bestows the ability to think, create and co-operate on a high level. Ray seven is a bridge between matter and spirit because it has the power to change physical forms through spiritual means. Its purpose is to bring out into objective appearance all the latent spiritual qualities contained within the form nature. Uranus is the planet of the seventh ray.

      Ray seven is strongly active through Aries, Cancer and Capricorn on the soul level..

      *

      Lunar phase notation. Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle. The number refers to the particular day in the 28 day lunar cycle. There are 28 days or stations in a lunar cycle. Lunar stations are not to be confused with planetary stations.

      *

      The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can range from a few seconds to more than two days.

      *

      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new projects until later.

      *

      This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.

      *

      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.

      *

      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy, psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.

      *

      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.

      *

      Aspects

      Conjunction: the energies of the two bodies work together

      Opposition: May be disintegrative or attunes to higher frequencies so that both bodies and planets may achieve balance.

      Squares can be challenging and require will and synthesis in order to manifest in the physical realm.

      Trines suggest ease and creativity but may lack initiative.

      Sextiles are favourable and have a practical dimension

      *

      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. The stars incline, they do not impel. There are many potential outcomes resulting from massed intent in any given situation.

      *

      Your individual experience may vary depending on transiting aspects to your natal chart.

      *

      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!

      *

      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology, Aluna Joy Yax'kin, Centre for Solar Initiation, 1995, PO Box 1351, Mt. Shasta CA. 96067

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from the writings of Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Press, 1922, London, New York.

      *

      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Mae R. Wilson-Ludlam, Interpret Your Rays Using Astrology, American Federation of Astrologers Inc.,1981,Tempe Arizona 85282.

      *

      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Ray-Centred Astrology, Ruth Mierswa, Libra Publishers, Inc., 1986, San Diego CA 92117.

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, 1956, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, 1953, Berkeley, CA.

      *

      SpiritusAngelMessages