Re: << lovingpurelove >> Question

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2005
      My Dear Nachi:
      From the book of Louise L. Hay "You can HEAL YOUR LIFE" . . .
      She mentions that anything on the left side is representative of receptivity, taking in, feminine energy, women, the mother.  Affirmation is:  "My feminie energy is beautifully balanced."
      The right side is Giving out, letting go, masculine energy, men, the father.  Affirmation is "I balance my masculine energy easily and effortlessly."
      An ankle is inflexibility and guilt.  Ankles represent the ability to receive pleasure.  Affirmation is: " I deserve to rejoice in life.  I accept all the pleasure life has to offer."
      Shoulder represents our ability to carry out experiences in life joyously.  We make life a burden by our attitude.  Affirmation is:  I choose to allow all my experiences to be joyous and loving.
      Stroke is giving up.  Resistance.  "Rather die than change."  Rejection of life.  Affirmation is:  Life is change, and I adapt easily to the new.  I accept life -- past, present, and future.

      "In the infinity of life where I am,
      all is perfect, whole, anad complete.
      Change is the natural law of my life.  I welcome change.
      I am willing to change.  I choose to change my thinking.
      I choose to change the words I use.
      I move from the old to the new with ease and with joy.
      It is easier for me to forgive than I thought.
      Forgiving makes me feel free and light.
      It is with joy that I learn to love myself more and more.
      The more resentment I release, the more Love I have to express.
      Changing my thoughts makes me feel good.
      I am learning to choose to make today a pleasure to experience.
      All is well in my world."

      I was lived in a patriarchial society but I was raised in a matriarchial home and love was given daily, freely, without hesitation.  One of my native indian teachers explained to me that we are now in the process of opening to our female sides and as a man he found it difficult to adapt sometimes.  However, he was raised in a matriarchial society and found that each society is as important as the other.  He felt that there needed to be a blending of both to become whole and impeccable.  Because of my background, I knew what he was explaining.  He was a psychologist as well and many of his insights were already within me and the new ones he revealed has become a part of my understanding and perhaps wisdom.

      Hope this helps Nachi . . .

      Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Day!

      Love, Light, and Peaceful Blessings,
      Shirley Irene

      Date: 05/11/05 22:37:20
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Question

      Hi All,

      Namaste,

      I am forwarding this following query of a co-member, friend from another list. I am as much interested in knowing the answer to it..so if you happen to know the answer plz reply me back.

      Thanking You,

      With Much Love,

      Nachi

      **
                  Metaphysically speaking, I have heard that any
      disease/injury to the left side of the body pertains to not letting go
      of  things pertaining to one's past, and that disease/injury to the
      right side pertains to fear of the future. Has anyone else heard this?
      Interestingly enough, all my injuries (broken ankle, broken shoulder,
      stroke) are on my left side. However, I thought I had let go of all my
      past issues. Can anyone enlighten me? Look forward to hearing what you
      have to say about this.

      **

      Posting message to this list: