Cosmic Consciousness

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 10:56 PM
      Cosmic Consciousness
      "coincidences" as the teacher
      Today is "rubbish bin day". not a world shattering event on the scale of 'things'
      I live in a complex where we each need to place our bin, near our letterboxes at the end of the court in which we live. There are 12 villas in each court, and my villa is towards the end of Rosella Court.
      When I first came here to live it was a considerable challenge to be able to walk that far - twice in the one day - to put the bin out and then to collect it again. Gradually as my walking ability improved I use the time to walk a little further and contemplate on 'things'.
      As I was walking back I was thinking on Cosmic Consciousness as a concept for sharing coincidences - one thought was of course can I send out enough messages on coincidences?
      where will the ideas come from?
      am I that creative?
      will it take too much time?
      do I have the time?
      am I committed enough to start - regularly?
      all the usual 'thoughts' which make us hesitate on taking a new step
      as I dawdled along - (if dawdled is and Australianism it means walking very slowly) -
      I heard quite clearly "rubbish"
      at the same time as "the thought/sound" a flock of birds flew overhead and dozens of feathers fell like drops of rain around me.

      Feathers to me are always messages from the angels, that all is well and you are well protected.
      We are here with you - they say - waiting to guide you in the direction of your choice
      and we do have choice.
      we can accept the messages as given to us each day.
      we can see them
      recognise them
      or ignore
      as we choose.
      We can open our eyes and hearts or we can 'not look'
      this is the message of 'the feather'
      Feathers mean Freedom
      for they drift and settle and float again to another spot where their message will be received.
      You will find a feather in the most unseal of places - if you allow yourself to 'see'.
      feathers tell us to open our hearts
      and allow ourselves to soar into the heavens.
      feathers come in all colours
      they may paper to be white or black or grey
      but when held in the hand their colour reflects back in spectrums of light, sent to train our intuition.
      They speak to us through the third eye, connected to the limbic system, which is the veil we hold over our subconscious mind, sight and hearing.
      feathers speak to our heart
      they are a gift from God
      - or the source within you called by whatever name makes you comfortable.
      Rubbish is that which we throw away
      feathers are the gift received when we clear our thoughts enabling us to move forward

      with love
      from my heart to yours
      Gaele, here in Brisbane Australia on the 12th May, 2005

      more about feathers:

      the midi playing is: Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree

      if you would like to receive Cosmic Consciousness each time they are posted then please email at:
      gaeleaus@...

      These messages may be shared - all I ask is that they be left complete with accreditatation to the original source

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.