Stargate of 5:11 as told by Archangel Michael

  • Rachelle Hava
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005

      Hello and Namaste to all,

      Please note today is 5-11-05 and Archangel Michael shared wth us through Celia Fenn last month of a powerful stargate being activated today/tonight as the Devas, Nature Spirits and all elementals are welcomed back to this Earth plane through the loving energy pouring through this stargate. This will amp up again the frequency of all Earth allowing them to be here with us in full force once again bringing their unconditional love to shine on the surface to assist us in our ascension and awakening Heaven on Earth.

      So, if possible celebrate with ceremony and ritual to welcome their presence however that looks for you. These are most definitely very precious beings!!! I so feel them in every cell of my being at this moment as I sit at my desk, connecting to their presence in the lilacs and peace lily in front of me. (wow it is intersting how spirit just bolded this. I did nothing to change the font style)

      Here is the partial channel about this beautiful day and what is to unfold:

      The Second Stargate: 5th and 11th May 2005

      The second major stargate activations will be the 5:5 and 5:11 gates on the 5th of May and the 11th May respectively. By this time, the energy of the 3:5 gate will have been anchored and activated on the planet.

      The focus in this period will be on meditation, ceremonies and rituals to ground the energy into the planet. In this period there will be two major spiritual festivals celebrated on the planet, Easter and Wesak. These are key festivals in the Christian and Buddhist spiritual years. Both celebrate the death and rebirth of the Master Consciouness incarnated in Christ and Buddha respectively. This year these festivals will have special meaning and intense energies as humanity rebirths itself to Higher Consciousness along with the Planet.

      If you celebrate these festivals, we encourage you to do so with an awareness of the powerful rebirth that is happening on your planet.

      The gift of the 5:5 and 5:11 gates will be the key to reactivating the Sacred Spaces of the planet and to inviting the Devas and Nature Spirits to return to the planet in increasingly significant numbers. The spiritual guardians of nature, the nymphs, faeries and sylphs who once tended the forests and woodlands and rivers of your planet have long since retreated into the Earth, leaving only a few to maintain the planetary balance as best they could. From the time of these gates, they will begin returning to selected sites on the planet to begin working with humans again. There will be many new communities that will arise in different selected places on the planet to begin the human/devic partnership once again. The miracles achieved at Findhorn will be replicated again and again on your planet, as the devas once again join the planetary family on the surface of the planet. They too are your "family", and they will work with you to create the New Earth.

      The Third Stargate : The Sirius Stargate 26th July to 8th August

      In this period the Earth will once again feel the powerful energies of the 8:8 Sirian Harmonic as the Lion Gate Portal of Sirius aligns with the planet and is reflected in the heliacal rising of Sirius in the Northern Hemisphere.

      At this point, the new energies of the Lemurian Paradise Matrix will be fully grounded and active. The Higher Consciousness that floods through the Lion Gate will be the trigger to begin the work of manifesting Paradise into 5th Dimensional manifest reality.

      This will be a gradual process. Small areas of the planet will be "reclaimed" for the Paradise vibration. And we ask you to understand that while many of these will indeed be rural areas of mountain, woodland and oceanside, many will also be in cities and towns.

      Yes, dearest ones, cities are a part of your present and your future! The Paradise vibration of Oneness,Love, Joy and Abundance, will enter into your cities and towns and gradually transform them.

      Lightworkers whose mission it is will invite the devas and the nature spirits to bring their special magic into cities. You will find an increase in parks, gardens, quiet spaces, and an increasing emphasis on beauty and order in your cities. It will come gradually, but celebrate it when it comes for it will bring increasing peace and abundance to the Planet.

      How these Stargates will Affect the Earth

      The purpose of these stargates is to infuse and ground a powerful new creative matrix into the Planet. How this will affect you will be generally in a very positive way, if you are able to hold your consciousness at the Fifth Dimensional level.

      You will find:

               Increased energy and direction to focus on your creative passions. You will feel increasingly supported by this new energy as you explore your potential as a 5th Dimensional creator.

               Relationships: These will become deeper and more meaningful as you explore the blessed energies of the new Soulmate unions. Many of you will have to release old relationships to make way for new and more balanced relationships.

               Work: Many of you will experience sudden changes in job or career direction, as the new energy gives you new direction. You will increasingly feel the need to take risks in order to follow your passions and explore your dreams.

               The Return of Excitement and Joy: As the energies settle you will increasingly find that sense of anticipation and excitement that you used to feel. Gradually, the joy will begin to return into your lives as you settle into the new Fifth-Dimensional way of life.

      www.starchild.co.za

      http://mail.yahoo.com