[ANGEL] 23 Taurus, The Angels of Diet Mysticism

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 10 , May 11, 2005

      23 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Diet Mysticism

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Camarion’

      Beloved,

      We ‘give information about the mystical relations between various kinds of food from the point of view of health and the harmony of the body.'

      'We inspire, through intuition and inner guidance, which food is best for any purpose, whether fruits or prepared compound meals, in order to adhere to the mystical laws of analogies.’

      The 23rd degree of each sign is always very significant.  There are 23 chromosome pairs in the human genome, 23 years in the ecliptic, 23 years in the heliopause, 23 Nefirs in the Egyptian pantheon of gods, and many more analogous sets of 23. In this 23rd degree of Taurus, through the divine virtues of ‘Camarion’,  a person masters the miracle of food, and flows with feelings of love and sacredness with the elementals and all beings that work with the creation, growing, and preparation of it.

       By meditating on these virtues, a person sees that each morsel of food is extremely sacred and holy. He or she adds to this already holy substance the power of the spiritualization of divine virtues in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation.

      In this way, food is spiritualized with holy potency that is astounding and miraculous.

       Blessing food with divine virtues, first with visualization and thought and then with divine flowing feelings, catalyzes food’s power to heal and uplift the consciousness, feelings, and bodies of those who eat it.

      Teaching the Children of Light and Love to understand and bless food, and to know which foods are best for any particular purpose, is our divine service, for the purpose of manifesting Paradise on Earth.

      Every fruit, vegetable, and grain embodies a unique combination of divine qualities.

      The shape, color, taste, and sensation of each food are analogous to qualities of divine consciousness.

      By knowing the meaning of color, number, sensation and shape, a person understands by analogy the spiritual significance and effects of any food , and follows inner guidance to combine them in a way that brings the greatest harmony according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind

      Blessing fire and water used preparing food adds further vibrations of divine omnipotent will and flowing feeling.

       The Omnipotent Divine Will that is Fire infuses electricity, and divine flowing feelings that are water infuses magnetism that attracts whatever is visualized and intended.

      Through the divine virtues of ‘C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N’, the sons and daughters of Light heal the body temple, impregnate it with the feelings of divine virtues, and maintain harmony through diet.  In this way imperfection is released for transformation, and the underlying perfection of the body temple is enlivened, bringing supreme happiness.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N'

      ‘C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N’

      C…We teach you to spiritualize matter, to impregnate it with divine qualities, ideas, and virtues, especially through visualization and thought,

      *

      A…with enlightened consciousness of the illuminated mind, using clairvoyance, artistic talents, occult abilities, and the power of visualization, while releasing all imperfection for transformation...umlaut A, ae.

      *

      M…We inspire mastery of divine flowing feelings, vitality, and life spirit

      *

        and vision of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. We inspire the ability to release for transformation and thereby control negative passions, negative beings, and overcome clinging to any desire, thought, emotion, or physical substance that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned… umlaut A, ae.

      *

      R…We awaken ingenuity so that you may understand and articulate new ideas quickly, and listen to inner guidance about which foods to eat at any given time, and how to spiritualize them.

      *

      I…We reveal all laws of the physical world in order that you may perform miracles.

      *

      umlaut O, oe… We help you see everything through the eyes of Love Divine, so that the underlying Divine Perfection is seen and enlivened, bringing success and satisfaction, justice and harmony. We help you master electro-magnetic fluids, which are will and feeling, and the functioning of the human body and physical world.

      *

      N…This is done to restore happiness and health and gain mastery over physical laws of coherence in humans and animals.

      ********

      Here is a brief meditation on the letter M.  Follow inner guidance in expanding on it.  This virtue is of great importance in charging physical matter with divine virtues, because flowing emotion and feeling are the precursors of any change in physical reality.  Flowing feelings are MAGNETISM OF THE UNIVERSE.  E-motion, which is energy-in-motion, ATTRACTS new realities into physical form.

        Learning to consciously FLOW with feelings of the divine virtues is necessary in manifesting miracles in physical reality.

      Relax.

      Breathe deeply and slowly.

      Go within.

      Go deep within to experience pure being and ONENESS with Divine Being and all of creation. Then locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body is an almost infinite universe and Creation all around you. Your organs are swirling galaxies.

      Visualize wonderful cool blue-green light shining from a tiny sun in your abdomen, which is seen as a hollow space.

      Visualize this blue green light filling first the abdomen, seen as a hollow space, and then the entire body, if you feel so guided.

      Contemplate your flowing feelings.  Contemplate the magnetism of flowing feelings and how they attract new realities into form.  Contemplate fluidity and the change process.

      Understand how flowing feeling is the water element, the feminine principle of nurturing and giving birth to physical reality.

      Meditate on how flowing feelings birth new realities into physical form by ATTRACTION, and how the principle of flowing feeling and water

      is vitality and life itself, because FEELING ENLIVENS physical form.

      Meditate on how visualizing the blue green light of strongly flowing divine feelings while feeling divine FEELINGS, and toning the letter M to the musical note of D enlivens and empowers these feelings, first within the body and then, through breath, into food. See how this changes the molecular structure of the food itself through the power of magnetic attraction.

      When you Intone inwardly the sound of letter M to the musical note of D,  do it with a deep grumbling bass to it, like deep flowing water.

      Through the law of correspondences, realize that as you master the magnetic realm of divine feeling and flowing within you, you also master it in the outer world, using intent, visualization, feelings, sensation and breath.

      With the out breath see this blue green radiance of divine flowing feeling passing through the pores of the skin over the abdomen and filling a certain food, or many foods, or whatever your inner guidance directs.  With the in breath feel this radiance and virtue coming in through these same pores and filling your inward body universe, or the abdomen, whatever your inner guidance directs.

      Imagine the SENSATION of coolness turning into chill as feeling flows into and enlivens a physical form. As it is attracting change in the physical matter, it is similar to water turning into ice.

      DISSOLVE THE LIGHT IN THE BODY WHEN YOU FINISH WITH THIS   MEDITATION, IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE BODY’S NATURAL BALANCE OF ELEMENTS.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

      Take your time with this meditation and repeat according to inner guidance until the virtue of flowing divine feeling is mastered.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
      ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
      three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
      being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
      powers and influence.

      * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
      referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
      Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
      Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      *****

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
      book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
      the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
      publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
      egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
      method of meditation for the divine virtues.
      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
      do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
      free to email me at
      spiritus@....

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
      messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
      with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to
      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
      be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
      that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
      list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email
      spiritus@.... For these links to
      work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
      color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
      in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
      German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
      pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
      with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
      [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
      your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
      understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
      musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
      in pronunciation.

      If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
      with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
      correct pitch like a tuning fork:

      ******************

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
      find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

       *

      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
      functioning, go to

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
      go to
      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email
      spiritus@....

       *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
      with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
      archives.

      Home site :
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
      all laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      *+*

      *
      *    *
      *       *
      *
      *     *
      *

      Image created using
      Clover Fairy tube
      ~ ~ ~
      ~  Midi playing  ~
      Native-Sound

      SpiritusAngelMessages
    • Polly
      Message 2 of 10 , May 12, 2006

        23 degrees Taurus

        The Angels of Diet Mysticism

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Camarion’

        Beloved,

        We ‘give information about the mystical relations between various kinds of food from the point of view of health and the harmony of the body.'

        'We inspire, through intuition and inner guidance, which food is best for any purpose, whether fruits or prepared compound meals, in order to adhere to the mystical laws of analogies.’

        The 23rd degree of each sign is significant.  There are 23 chromosome pairs in the human genome, 23 years in the ecliptic, 23 years in the heliopause, 23 Nefirs in the Egyptian pantheon of gods, and many more analogous sets of 23. In this 23rd degree of Taurus, through the divine virtues of ‘Camarion’,  a person masters miracles of food, and flows with divine feelings of love and sacredness with elementals and all beings that work with creation, growing, and preparation of food.

         Each morsel of food is extremely sacred and holy.

        A person adds to this already holy substance even greater spiritualization of divine virtues through being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation in meditation and breath.

        In this way food becomes spiritualized with holy potency that is astounding and miraculous.

         Blessing food with divine virtues, first with visualization and thought and then with divine flowing feelings, catalyzes food’s innate power to heal and uplift consciousness, feelings, and bodies of those who eat it.

        Teaching people to understand and bless food, and to know which foods are best for any particular purpose, is our divine service for manifesting Paradise on Earth.

        Every fruit, vegetable, and grain embodies unique combinations of divine qualities.

        Shape, color, taste, and sensation of food are analogous to qualities of divine consciousness.

        By knowing the meaning of color, number, sensation and shape, a person understands by analogy the spiritual significance and effects of food , and thereby follows inner guidance to combine foods in ways that bring greatest harmony according to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        Blessing fire and water that are used in preparing food enlivens further divine omnipotent will for the highest good and flowing divine feelings.

        Omnipotent Divine Will that is Fire creates divine flowing feelings that charge water with magnetism to attract whatever spiritualization is visualized and intended.

        Through the divine virtues of ‘C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N’, the

        sons and daughters of Light heal through diet their body temples, flowing with feelings of divine virtues that transmute into perfection and maintain harmony.  In this way imperfections are released for transformation into a higher state on an ongoing basis, and the underlying perfection of the body temple is enlivened, bringing supreme happiness into manifestation.

[...]

        umlaut O, oe… We help you see everything through the eyes of Love Divine, so that underlying Divine Perfection is seen and enlivened, bringing success and satisfaction, justice and harmony. We help you master electro-magnetic fluids, which are will and feelings, and the functioning of the human body and physical world.

        *

        N…This is done to restore happiness and health and gain mastery over physical laws of coherence in humans and animals.

        ********

        Here is a brief meditation on the letter M.  Follow inner guidance in expanding on it.  This virtue is of great importance in charging physical matter with divine virtues, because flowing emotion and feeling are the precursors of any change in physical reality.  Flowing feelings are MAGNETISM.  E-motion, which is energy-in-motion, ATTRACTS new realities into physical form.

          Learning to consciously FLOW with feelings of divine virtues is necessary in manifesting miracles in physical reality.

        Relax.

        Breathe deeply and slowly.

        Go within.

        Go deep within and experience pure being and ONENESS with Divine Being and all of creation by remembering yourself as a newborn infant. Then locate yourself in time and space by imagining that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus two fingers up from your navel and two fingers in, and experience your body as an almost infinite universe and Creation all around you. Your molecules, organs and bones are swirling galaxies. Your blood and breath are flowing currents of life giving energy.

        Visualize wonderful cool blue-green light shining from a tiny sun in your abdomen area, which is seen as a hollow space.

        Visualize this blue green light filling first the abdomen, seen as a hollow space, and then the entire body, if you feel so guided.

        Contemplate the nature of magnetic flowing feelings.  Contemplate how the magnetism of flowing feelings attracts new realities into form.  Contemplate how fluidity is the change process.

        Understand how flowing feelings are the water element, how the water element is the feminine principle of nurturing and giving birth to physical reality. See how the planet itself is 80 percent water, and bodies are as well.

        Meditate on how flowing feelings birth new realities into physical form by ATTRACTION, and how the principle of flowing feeling and water

        is vitality and life itself, because FEELINGS ENLIVEN physical forms.

        Meditate on how visualizing the blue green light of strongly flowing divine feelings while flowing with the FEELINGS, and toning the letter M to the musical note of D enlivens and empowers these feelings, first within the body and then, through breath, into food. See how this changes molecular structures of the food through the power of magnetic attraction.

        When you Intone inwardly the sound of letter M to the musical note of D,  do it with a deep grumbling bass to it, like deep flowing water.

        Through the law of correspondences, realize that as you master the magnetic realm of divine feelings flowing within you, you also master it in the outer world, using intent, visualization, feelings, sensation and breath.

        With the out breath see this blue green radiance of divine flowing feeling passing through the pores of the skin over the abdomen and filling a certain food, or many foods, or whatever your inner guidance directs.  With the in breath feel this radiance and virtue coming in through these same pores and filling your inward body universe, or the abdomen, whatever your inner guidance directs.

        Imagine the SENSATION of coolness turning into chill as feeling flows into and enlivens a physical form. As it is attracting change in the physical matter, it is similar to water turning into ice.

        DISSOLVE THE LIGHT IN THE BODY WHEN YOU FINISH WITH THIS   MEDITATION, IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE BODY’S NATURAL BALANCE OF ELEMENTS.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

        Take your time with this meditation and repeat according to inner guidance.  By impregnating foods, especially the water in foods, with flowing divine feelings, the splendor and majesty of the human body temple bursts forth into splendid manifestation!

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

        ******************

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

        And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2008
          If this appears too large, go to top toolbar and click Forward.

          23 degrees Taurus
          The Angels of Diet Mysticism
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Camarion’

          Beloved,

          'We inspire, through intuition and inner guidance, which food is best for any purpose, whether fruits or prepared compound meals, in order to adhere to the mystical laws of analogies.’

          Whenever the letter C is used in the ancient language, the virtue of the spiritualization of matter with divine ideas, qualities and feelings is highlighted.

          As people encompass the miracle of the existence of food, and understand the love and intelligent energy of the elementals and other beings that go into the creation and growing of it, each morsel of food becomes extremely sacred and holy.  By adding to this already holy substance the power of the spiritualization of divine virtues in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, food reaches such a pure and holy potency that is astounding in its power to heal and uplift the consciousness and bodies of those who eat it.

          The consciousness already inherent in food can be infused with divine higher consciousness, through being, will, visualization and through feelings and sensations. This, and knowing which foods are best for any particular purpose, is our area of competence.

          We ‘give information about the mystical relations between various kinds of food from the point of view of health and the harmony of the body.'

          Every fruit, vegetable, and grain embodies divine ideas. The shape, color, taste, and sensations of each food are analogous to qualities of divine consciousness. By attuning to foods with mystical faculties brought about by wisdom and enlightenment, and knowing the meanings of color, number, sensation and shape, it is easier to understand the spiritual significance and effects of various foods.

          The addition of fire or water to food adds further analogous vibrations that affect the subtle energies of the human body temple.
          Sacred use of fire can infuse qualities of divine omnipotent will for the highest good, which is electricity, and sacred use of water infuses divine feelings, which is magnetism.

          Teaching the sons and daughters of Divine Being to heal the body and restore and maintain harmony through diet is our responsibility.

          MIRACLES

          ‘C-A-M-A-R-I-O-N’

          C…We teach you to spiritualize matter, to impregnate it with divine qualities, ideas, and virtues
          A and umlaut A, ae…with enlightened consciousness of the illuminated mind, using clairvoyance, talents and mystical abilities, and the power of visualization, along with the power of transformation.
          M…We inspire mastery of feelings, vitality, and life spirit
          A and umlaut A, ae…and control over the spirits of the air along with  the ability to release for transformation and thereby control negative passions, negative beings, and overcome clinging to any mental, emotional, or physical value, situation, or possession that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.
          R…We awaken ingenuity so that you may understand and articulate new ideas quickly.
          I…We reveal all laws of the physical world in order that you may perform miracles.
          umlaut O, eu, and O…We help you see through the eyes of love divine to enliven indwelling perfection and  master electro-magnetic fluids, which are will and feeling, and the functioning of the human body and physical world.
          N…This is done to restore health and to gain mastery over physical laws of coherence in humans and animals.

          ********

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

           Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

          ***********

          ******************

          Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:
          www.spiritussanctus.com
          Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

          Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee Prints
          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates
          go to
          www.spiritussanctus.com
          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

          and I am one with all;

          I give thanks that this is done.
          SO BE IT!

          *+*

          always stay connected to friends.

        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 10 , May 13, 2009

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 10 , May 11, 2012

                  23 degrees Taurus
[...]

                  .

                  ********

                  Footnotes:

[...]

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 12, 2013

                    23 degrees Taurus
                    The Angels of Diet Mysticism
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     ‘
                    Camarion’

                    Beloved,

[...]

                    Miraculous Endeavors New Age
Spiritual Metaphysical Online
Store New Age Music New Age Yoga
Gifts
[...]

                    We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

                    The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                    Ebook and audio format.

                    Homesite:

                    www.spiritussanctus.com

                    For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

                    Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                    www.sacredpaintings.com

                    or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                    Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                    Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                    8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                    Please feel free to share these with others.

                    THE LAW OF ONE

                    We are all one.

                    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                    When one is helped, all are healed.

                    Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

                    and I am one with all;

                    I give thanks that this is done.
                    SO BE IT!

                    *+*

                    Cosmic Weather – March, 2013 Monthly
Snapshot

                  • Cynthia Schlosser
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 13, 2014

                      23 degrees Taurus
                      TheAngels of Diet Mysticism
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Camarion

                      Beloved,

                      Food is sacred.

                      In the original blueprints of creation, the consciousness that goes in to the manifestation of food, from the elemental realms to the human realm, are spiritual in nature and affect the
                      miraculous outcomes of eating, resulting in supreme happiness.

                      Colors of food relate to the colors of the divine virtues.

                      Shapes of food relate to sacred geometry and numbers.

[...]

                      Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 13

                        23 degrees Taurus
[...]

                        By adding to this already holy substance the power of the spiritualization of divine virtues in being, will, thought, emotion , and sensation, food reaches such a pure and holy potency that is astounding in its power to heal and uplift the consciousness and bodies of those who eat it.

                        The consciousness already inherent in food can be infused with divinehigher consciousness, through being, will, visualization and through emotions and sensations.

[...]

                        Sacred use of fire can infuse qualities of divine omnipotent will for the highest good, which is electricity, and sacred use of water infuses divine emotions, which is magnetism.