Now it's Simply, the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      Simply, the present moment

      today from John Allen's desk calendar
      Do what you want to do.......
      But want to do what you are doing.
      Be what you want to be........
      But want to be what you are.   - Unknown

      the past few days I've had lots of fun and games with my computer.
      My grand-daughter accidentally downloaded 'Hotbar' onto my computer and to remove it was of nightmare proportions. - for me!
      It (Hotbar) changed all my settings and stopped me from creating in my usual fashion.
      I had to change to accommodate the programme
      I had to learn different things about my computer
      I had to remain patient and in faith that it would be fixed and that I could resume 'playing' with graphics and music.
      For me music is a big part of my life - I hear music playing even without a sound recorder or machine.
      When I was really! as in very ! sick I always heard a male Welsh choir singing in Gaelic.
      I don't speak Gaelic (in this life so far) but I always understood the sounds - the music carried me through some very difficult times.
      Times when goal setting became impossible and I couldn't concentrate enough to set a goal.
      Goal setting was for me a way of coping with pain.
      I would set a goal of seconds or minutes
      then as improvement began I would allow an hour, hours, half a day then a WHOLE day.
      I moved to marking the calendar with the amount of time I could cope and after a period of time the calendar showed several days and then weeks
      by this time I needed no longer to set goals on coping as the calendar was showing lots of good days.
      We all make our own arrangements on how we are going to cope with the tough times.
      Goal setting for me is an 'easy' path for it allows room for change.
      Goal posts can always change - be moved
      They are something easy to visualise - two poles or sticks or stumps
      and they make me laugh.
      Visualising two pieces of straight wood, sticking straight up out of the ground,
      always seems funny to me
      and knowing what makes You laugh is always a good start in the healing process.
      A trigger.
      This week the trigger was a spyware escaping through all the security I've got on my computer and Saying as it danced elusively through the memory banks of my friend "hey! I'm clever! what are You going to do" - so a battle of wills - a war - developed.
      I didn't laugh at first but now can see the ridiculousness of the situation.
      I'm not saying I won as I'm sure the little one will be back in one form or another to test my faith and patience ....and to allow me the time to understand that I am who I am and I'm being who I want to be at this moment in time.
      My message was to begin to share with you all the tools of symbolism and so is created
      Cosmic Consciousness.
      It's three years this week since I began with a query from Melody Carder the path of writing
      Simply, the present moment - more than 1,000 episodes later more change is occurring.
      Where we are going together is fun
      I enjoy being me and I hope you are having Fun being You
      with love
      from my heart to your heart
      from mE, here in Brisbane Australia on the 6th May,  2005

      here's me, sitting in my lounge chair wearing the red coral necklace sent from Nepal by Zurainah
      this photo doesn't do it justice or share with you the extent of the energy form the coral.
       Coral  connects with the natural world to encourage strength, clarity of purpose, and inner peace.

      the midi playing is: Listen to your heart
      if you would like to receive the daily moment message please email me at gaeleaus@...

      At the current time there is much discussion over whether music may be shared on the internet.There are moves to make music readily available without fear of retribution - some musicians will provide their music for "free"
      It is my intention to share with you midis I have collected for your personal use. There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the message and the graphic shared with you. If you wish to purchase any soundtrack and have difficulty in doing so then I would be pleased to "help you hunt" for that piece through my local music store as I have previously done for requested pieces. (especially if they're Australian). Meanwhile enjoy the moment and the music with my love

      Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
      by Richard Bach from The Messiah's Handbook in Illusions

      Evolution is a leap in consciousness

      you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
      Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

      Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.
      Do this for each screen name you use.
      Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't
      hanged the settings back to filter your mail.