[ANGEL] EMZHABE, 27th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2005

      The Moon Angels of Minerals

      Angels of  ‘E-M-Z-H-A-B-E’

      27th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      Every form in physical creation is ATTRACTED into place through the
      magnetism of flowing feelings. Therefore every form in creation has analogous flowing feelings.

      We teach the children of God the connection between
      divine flowing feelings and the minerals that they manifest.

      Each mineral is created and is sustained by powerful
      magnetic flowing feelings held in place by Omnipresent Divine Consciousness.

      By understanding this, and attuning to the flowing feelings of
      each mineral, great healing, change, and enlightenment can be enjoyed.

      At this time of the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, the children of God are being inspired
      to seek out and wear minerals for the purpose of the healing and enlightenment that comes from their flowing feelings.

      "In the end times, even the rocks cry out."

      As minerals are understood and used according to their emotional-magnetic
      influences, their use as adornments in homes and temples, and in healing elixirs,
      become a source of great joy and union with Divine Consciousness Flowing Feelings.

      By meditating on the divine virtues that correspond to the letters in our name,
      and seeking our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-Z-H-A-B-E

      The letter E in the ancient language represents the divine virtue
      of omnipresence. This virtue is used to create the spinal cord of
      every child of God. In the emotions, this virtue gives control over
      the flowing feelings of oneself and others, and the ability to understand the
      language of all beings, including plants and minerals. We teach how to understand the languages and communication of all levels of beings on earth.
      The letter E has the musical note of D, is of the dark violet color, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.
      ---------

      This letter represents the magnetic power of flowing feelings.
      It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore
      over rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries of the growth process and how feelings attract manifestation into form.
      The letter M vibrates to the musical note of D, the color of blue-green, and has
      the sensation of coolness, like water. The abdomen of every child of God
      was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence, especially those that come from remembering everything ever learned in all lifetimes.
      When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops.
      This virtue introduces tremendous endurance and resilience into material world forms. The divine virtue of the letter Z has the musical note of G, is a light
      yellow color, of the air element, having the sensation of ease, and is practiced in the heart. The heart of every child of God was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      This letter represents The Power of the Word. When meditating
      on this virtue in the flowing feelings, the faculty of influencing
      each fate at will is gained. All tantra and mantra practices are
      understood. We teach the power of the word to invoke certain divine virtues and accordingly, influence growth and manifestation of the
      virtues of Divine Consciousness. This virtue has the musical note of A,
      the color of silver-violet, is of the water element and has the sensation
      of coolness, and is practiced in the right arm. The right arm of
      every child of God was created with this virtue.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A, Ae

      This letter represents wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas. In the feeling realm, eloquence, musical gift, poetic talent, and mystical faculties of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation are attained.
      Also control over the spirits of the air is attained, and therefore over weather.
      We tap into the wisdom of divine mind in order to teach the mysteries of life and growth in minerals. This virtue has the musical note of G, the color of light blue,
      is the air principle and meditated on with a sense of ease, and is felt in the lungs.

      Soft A turns into umlaut A, so that the perfect divine blueprints
      that are enlivened through wisdom and enlightenment above
      replace any previous states of being, desire, thought, feeling,
      or form that no longer serve the highest good of all.

      Umlaut A, AE is the virtue of transformation through releasing
      whatever needs to be released for the highest good of all. It gives control over negative beings and the urge for harmful self satisfaction.  It is a virtue of the earth element.
      It has the sensation of weight, and vibrates to the musical note of C.
      The anus is formed from it.
      ---------

      The letter B represents the divine virtue of polarity. Cognition of polarity;
      yin and yang, sun and moon, male and female, will and feeling, and how each compliments the other, leads to profound wisdom. By meditating on this virtue,
      the different polarities of emotions represented by minerals can be understood.
      This virtue has the musical note of A, the color of light violet, is of the earth element, meditated on with a sense of gravity. It is felt in the right eye.
      ---------

      We help you bring cosmic into ordinary consciousness and confer
      upon you high intuition and the faculty of transfer of consciousness
      into any being or kingdom, including the mineral kingdom.’
      ---------

      *****

      We are inspiring the children of God to look about them with new eyes, at all of the minerals of Earth. The flowing feelings held in each mineral
      are a treasure house of change and attunement with Divine Consciousness.

      Every 27th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of the Earth
      with attunement to the Divine Consciousness embodied in the mineral kingdom so that  flowing feelings of Heaven on Earth are grounded in the here and now.

      Sigil
      of

      Emzhabe

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  6 February 2005

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:   6 February 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3 10:41 AM

[...]

            is of the air element, having the sensation of ease, and is practiced in
[...]

            Web Formatting:   3 August 2005

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 30, 2005

[...]

                Web Formatting:   30 September 2005

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 29, 2005

[...]

                  levels of beings on earth. The letter E has the musical note of D, is the color
                  of dark violet, and is meditated on with the feeling of God-penetrating-all.
                  ---------

                  This letter represents the magnetic power of flowing feelings.
                  It also represents control over the element of water, and therefore
                  over rain and all manifestations of water. We reveal the mysteries of
                  the growth process and how feelings attract manifestation into form.
                  The letter M vibrates to the musical note of D, the color of blue-green,
                  and has the sensation of coolness, like water. The abdomen of every
                  child of God was created with this virtue.
                  ---------

                  The letter Z represents the higher faculties of divine intelligence,
                  especially those that come from remembering everything ever learned in
                  all lifetimes. When meditating on this in the emotional realm, all kinds of artistic
                  faculties arise. The ability to put all abstract ideas into words develops. This
                  virtue introduces tremendous endurance and resilience into material world
                  forms. The divine virtue of the letter Z has the musical note of G, is the color
                  of light yellow, is of the air element, having the sensation of ease, and
[...]

                  Web Formatting:  29 October 2005