Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer request

  • Shona
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2005

       Hello Judith,
                  I'm training at the moment in crystal healing as well as looking into Reiki & other healing practices.  I work best at the minute with crystals though.  I'm not a Christian, but believe very much in the power of prayer.
                  I'll say prayers & light a candle for Bonnie tonight & through her recovery.  I'm so sorry that she has had to suffer this.  I can't imagine the trauma this must have caused her & all of you & hope she does recover as fully as possible in time both physically & emotionally.
                  Know that you, Bonnie & your loved ones aren't alone through this, that I & everyone here are here for you all in love & light, support & understanding.
                  I'm still a beginner in projecting positive thought & disatnce healing, but have had some positive results before now, so will do my best.
                  Holding Bonnie & all of you connected with her in Love & Light.
                  Much Love, Big Hugs & Blessings,
                  Shona x

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2005
        I am working on the inner as well dear Judith. With great love, Cynthia

[...]

        **FzyWzy** <http://www.fzywzy.com/index.html>
        Font: Pointed Brush
        <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=409&lang=9>

        Posting message to this list: