Re: Soul Food My illness story

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005

      Nachi dear friend of my soul

      illness and despair are created in all our lives from time to time. You seem to have attracted more than most. The whys may never be understood by you.
      You have the most beautiful of souls and the most generous of  hearts. Your energy is loved by many of us who connect to you through your words.
      If I was near you in India I would give you a HUGE hug
      if you know that you are loved so greatly by so many people it may in times of despair allow you to think on this thought of love.
      Happiness is a little seed sitting inside you - it is the flowere which is also you.
      In times of your despair - you bring brightness to my life - just by knowing you are here
      with love
      Gaele