Re: << lovingpurelove >> My illness story

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Nachi, dear friend and soul, what is your centering mantra?
      We all need something that brings us to our center, brings us into our personal heart space of abundance.
      You seek balance in your life experience.  You need to develop more earth concerns and interactions.
      You love plants, maybe you might find gardening work, or something that involves music, poetry, or children.  Appreciate getting involved with life on YOUR level, both inside and out.  Trust that the path lays before you.  We are all with you in the Loving Spirit.

      Love, Polly