Re: << lovingpurelove >> My illness story

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      My dear Nachi:
      To me you are very, very special and I am honored to be your friend.
         A Friend can bring out the sunshine in our hearts just by smiling . . .
           (Much of your poetry does this for me and uplifts my soul)
         A Friend brings out the poetry in our souls just by listening.
         A Friend shares the joy of each season with us . . .
            Gather up the magic and laughter of shared moments and
                gentle memories.
         A friend is someone who eases into our lives gracefully . . .
             Refreshing us, enriching us, helping us discover a
                 Part of ourselves that we have never known.

      I will keep you in God's Golden Healing Stream of Love and Light daily and have asked
      Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael to enrich you with their protection and Healing
      constantly.

      Have to go to my dentist appointment but will call in my guides later to ask for further guidance
      with your permission .  You are such a precious soul to me.

      Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Healing!

      Love, Light, and Peaceful Blessings,
      Shirley Irene

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Nachi, dear friend and soul, what is your centering mantra?
        We all need something that brings us to our center, brings us into our personal heart space of abundance.
        You seek balance in your life experience.  You need to develop more earth concerns and interactions.
        You love plants, maybe you might find gardening work, or something that involves music, poetry, or children.  Appreciate getting involved with life on YOUR level, both inside and out.  Trust that the path lays before you.  We are all with you in the Loving Spirit.

        Love, Polly