I May Not Awaken

  • Nachiketan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
       I May Not Awaken

      When the warmth of the day becomes the night
      Who could sleep beneath a strange moonlight?
      No guiding star
      So far from home
      Walked the way o' promise to find but snow
      Throughout, the voice of the winds brings nothing more
      Than low echoes
      So far from home

      Even from a child
      A wish is not enough
      For me, for me the sky may fall
      And even from a child
      A dream is not enough
      Could be, could be the sky may fall
      Could be, could be the night ends all

      No rains could weep as I have wept
      To know a simple dream will not be kept
      I am a child
      So far from home

      One by one the sky falls
      I may not awaken

      **

      This song by Enya so beautifully is the song of my life. Its about my fears, concerns..just thought to share it with you all.