Skip to search.

Re: Soul Food Save Water Save Life

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005

      here in Australia water is always in crisis as we have so little rain. There are ads at the moment asking people to conserve water for is we don't get some good rain soon we will be in BIG Time crisis. Lots of areas already have heavy water restrictions and ahve to buy every drop of water for their household needs.
      thankyou for the reminder Nachi - in love Gaele.