[ANGEL[ From Cyrus the Astrologer Monday May2nd-Tuesday May 3rd

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Definition of terms at the bottom.

      *

      wayfarer_one

      *

      Monday, May 2nd

      Moon sextiles Pluto

      The Moon is void in Aquarius between 4:48 AM and 2:44 PM Moon in Pisces The Moon conjoins Mars

      *

      Moon and Pluto. Fixing our gaze steadily upon the sacred dream, we let the power of imagination soar. Now is the time to release self defeating emotions and mental attitudes that keep us locked in a prison of our own making. Will used constructively can bring transformative change of instinctive reaction patterns and external dependencies.

      *

      When we let go of pedestrian attitudes of mind, we are able to overcome any handicap through our underlying resolve and psychological integrity. The self mobilises its powers as emotions are released and healed. The gems of the soul manifest through our genius for transforming any deficiency into strength.

      *

      Moon and Mars. First, Sixth and second rays are emphasised. Blind devotion to romantic or political ideals my be transmuted through our emerging soul presence. Inwardly cherishing the supreme intention, the pathwalker invokes spiritual will to infuse consciously directed purpose into any circumstance, while transforming and reorienting energies of the unredeemed personality.

      *

      A growing sense of group integrity is now becoming the basis of all self knowing on any or every level of experience. A willingness to do our part facilitates the development of our own special pattern of creative endeavour.

      *

      Tuesday, May 3rd

      *

      The Moon conjoins Uranus

      Venus sextiles Saturn

      Mercury sextiles Neptune

      *

      Moon and Uranus. Fourth, fifth and seventh rays are emphasised. An unfocussed mind may be prone  to  sudden changes in mood due to a restless disposition. The highly charged atmosphere can strengthen the personality urge to search for new and unique experiences. An undisciplined and overexcited mind can spin out of control and lose touch with the higher self.

      *

      So that constant opportunity and goodwill may not be denied, we reconcile the war of moods within through emotional healing.  Emotions heal through flowing freely and safely in an atmosphere of unconditional love. The most painful wounded emotions usually come from early childhood emotional traumas. Now is the time to heal the wounded inner child within. Self pity of escapism can creep in when we lose sight of the divine one within. Acknowledging and transmuting negative feelings, we attune to our soul presence. Now sympathy and compassion for all can become an all consuming fire and the very light of life.

      *

      Venus sextiles Saturn. Venus and Saturn give expression and form to our artistic inclinations. The art of living is emphasised here through a sense of duty and loyalty. Brush strokes that are infused with love divine reveal the features of joy, passion and excitement in any relationship. Clear direction and absolute orientation emanate from our indwelling spirit or divine heritage.

      *

      Mercury sextiles Neptune. We thread conscious effort with spirituality so that intuition may flourish.

      Knowledge, truth and beauty are evoked through the fourth ray emphasis on inner reconciliation of outer disharmony. Our subjective world meets the outer reality through divine service in a constant inner reorientation and outer readjustment.

      *

      * * * *
      * * *

      I am asking Light workers who feel so guided, to support these messages by sending love offerings or donations. Please email and write donation in the subject line. Accepted with gratitude and thanks.

      *

      Light workers who would like chart work, please email and write chart in the subject line.

      *

      THE LIGHT NEVER DIES!

      *

      NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT (N.E.S.A.R.A.). NOW WON

      *

      *

      *

      All email with attachments are deleted automatically.

      *

      Email spiritus@... for emotional healing exercises

      *

      Email Jasmuheen for information on living on light. jasmuheen@...

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      All times in GMT

      *

      For EDT subtract 4 hours. For CDT subtract 5 hours.

      For MDT subtract 6 hours. For PDT subtract 7 hours.

      For BST add 1 hour. For AEST Add 10 hours. For NZT Add 12 hours

      *

      San Francisco-7, Toronto-4, New York-4, London+1, Lagos+1, CapeTown+2, Port Elizabeth+2,

      Geneva+2, Delhi+5.5, Hong Kong+8, Singapore+8, Perth+8, Adelaide+9.5,

      Geneva+Sydney+10, Wellington+12

      *

      WE ARE ALL ONE!

      *

      Related web sites.

      *

      http://www.nesara.us

      St. Germain

      http://www.sanctusgermanus.com/

      *

      Jasmuheen

      http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au

      *

      Nancy Tate, Jennifer Lee

      http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/

      *

      If you receive a message that claims to be from me and has an attachment, please delete immediately because of possible computer virus. I never send attachments. .

      *

      The Law of One

      *

      We are all one

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I am,

      And I am one with all there is,

      I ask for only the highest good of all concerned To happen here.

      I offer thanks that this is done.

       So it is!

      *

      The Great Invocation

      *

      From the point of Light within the mind of God Let light stream forth into human minds.

      Let Light descend on Earth.

      *

      From the point of Love within the Heart of God Let love stream forth into human hearts.

      May the Coming One return to Earth.

      *

      From the centre where the Will of God is known Let purpose guide all little human wills- The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

      *

      From the centre which we call the human race Let the Plan of Love and Light work out And may it  heal  the  door  where evil dwells.

      *

      Let Light and Love and Power

      restore the Plan on Earth.

      *

      * * * *
      * * *

      Uranus=Sun/Chiron. This notation is used in Cosmobiology or the Hamburg School of Astrology founded by Ebertin. This simply means that Uranus is at the midpoint of Sun and Chiron.

      *

      Lunar phase notation. Refers to the particular phase of the lunar cycle. The number refers to the Particular day in the 28 day lunar cycle. There are 28 days or stations in a lunar cycle. Lunar stations are not to be confused with planetary stations.

      *

      The Moon is void of course when it makes its last major aspect to a planet in one sign. The void period ends when the Moon enters the next sign. This period can range from a few seconds to more than two days.

      *

      During a void of course period we tend to be less focused. Human judgement is not at its best and often decision making may suffer. If possible, it is better to put off new projects until later.

      *

      This is a better time for spiritual pursuits, a welcome natural pause from mundane life. It is a good time to clean house, relax, sleep, go out with a friend and not have any expectations.

      *

      Sometimes a planet appears to stop and go in reverse or retrograde motion. When a planet appears to stop for a time, it is said to be stationary. All matters related to that planet are emphasised during a planetary station.

      *

      Retrogrades help us to balance our experiences in the outer realm with experiences of pure being, feeling, ecstasy, psychic sensitivity. The exact nature of these experiences depends on the nature of the retrograde planet.

      *

      Planets are said to be parallel when they are the same degree of declination north or south of the Ecliptic. This aspect is similar to a conjunction.

      *

      Aspects

      Conjunction: the energies of the two bodies work together

      Opposition: May be disintegrative or attunes to higher frequencies so that both bodies and planets may achieve balance.

      Squares can be challenging and require will and synthesis in order to manifest in the physical realm.

      Trines suggest ease and creativity but may lack initiative.

      Sextiles are favourable and have a practical dimension

      *

      Forecast comments are not designed to make exact predictions but to convey a feeling for the mood of the day and stimulate the imagination. The stars incline, they do not impel. There are many potential outcomes resulting from massed intent in any given situation.

      *

      Your individual experience may vary depending on transiting aspects to your natal chart.

      *

      As always, we are responsible for our own life and actions. Enjoy!

      *

      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology, Aluna Joy Yax'kin, Centre for Solar Initiation, 1995, PO Box 1351, Mt. Shasta CA. 96067

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from the writings of Alice A. Bailey, Lucis Press, 1922, London, New York.

      *

      The Beacon, Lucis Publishing, London, New York

      *

      Names or phrases may be quoted or paraphrased from Mae R. Wilson-Ludlam, Interpret Your Rays Using Astrology, American Federation of Astrologers Inc.,1981,Tempe Arizona 85282.

      *

      Names or phrases be quoted or paraphrased from Ray-Centred Astrology, Ruth Mierswa, Libra Publishers, Inc., 1986, San Diego CA 92117.

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah], Dieter Ruggeberg, 1956, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. Order these online at www.amaluxherbal.com

      *

      Names or phrases referring to Sun's degree may be quoted or paraphrased from Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology, Shambhala Publishing, 1953, Berkeley, CA.

      *

      * * * *
      * * *

      Image created using