My soul family

  • ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Gaele and Polly, I am no longer astounded by things that are
      synchronistic anymore, but I am still amazed and grateful :)

      A healer I recently met, told me to often smile to my insides...smile
      at my heart, my kidneys, my lungs...

      When I read Gaele's reply about Eckankar, I think all my cells were
      smiling at @ other! :))

      I miss reading Patty, Carol and Maria's post...but I know that we are
      always here and I do care.

      Thank you everyone for your wonderful posts which have filled up my
      long searching hours and minutes.

      with Love,
      Irena