Fw: File - Newmem.htm

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Cosmic Language Intro Note
      For new members and for all members who have never seen this introduction letter, it has been re-vamped somewhat and now set to be delivered to all upcoming new members upon acceptance.  Thought I should sent out to all of you, keeping you apprised.

      Sending my love to everyone.

      Polly

      Language of Cosmic Love
      Gateway to Divineness

      Welcome !!!

      The Cosmic Language, the Language of Angels,
      is the interactive study of the Divineness we are blessed with through

      our birthright and conscious union with Universal Spirit and Consciousness.

      The Cosmic Language meditations are lessons in spiritual nourishment, a practice
      of embodying purity, virtue, energy, and the consciousness of unity and Divine Love.

      We are born to be loving, true, harmonious beings, and work harmoniously with the
      heavenly hosts in manifesting the highest joys and blessings for our hearts and humanity.

      Below is a note from Cynthia Rose, who circulates the Angels of the Zodiac messages.
      There are informative files stored here in the file archives section. There is
      a file called Instructions, within the Meanings and How-To's Folder at our
      Yahoogroups site called Lovingpurelove, describing how to locate your
      angelic guides and virtuous abilities and affinities.

      To you all, may our whole being be joyful blessed with the bounty
      of universal love, peace, harmony, and good-will.

      Your lovingpurelove hostess,
      Polly

      Message from Cynthia

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of
      teachings which together form a common precursor or root of three of the world’s religions:
      Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
      the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name.
      This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue,
      and each virtue has a sound, a musical note or tone, a color, a sensation,
      an element, and a part of the body that is formed by the virtue.

      The way to "speak" this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues
      of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking
      that uses all four brainwaves at the same time:

      Delta-pure being,
      Theta-deep inward thought,
      Alpha-feeling and emotion,
      Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created
      in consciousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe.
      The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests
      both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first,
      such as only the visualizations and the meaning, to some extent
      the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates
      exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at the exact degree, rounded off to the next highest degree, of each
      of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can
      figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of the natal chart
      for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same process as the
      meditation for all the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I",
      which is the virtue of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the
      rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your being.
      The strength and purity of your will determines the creative ELECTRIC
      MASCULINE POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from a tiny sun in the area of
      the body of the element of the virtue and filling all of the body, especially the body part
      that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see light opal shining from a tiny sun in the
      leg region and enlivening the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep
      inward thought. For the letter I, meditate on the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma
      law of reaping what is sown. This is the virtue of memory, conscience, and remembrance.
      Focus and concentrate on this meaning of the virtue long enough for clear insights and
      concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Inwardly tone the letter in the musical note, in this case G, this enlivens the virtue.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of the law of cause and effect.
      The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive MAGNETIC
      FEMININE POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined sensation of the element. In this case, since
      this virtue is the earth element, feel the sensation of weight filling the body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the skin over the
      body part, in this case the left kidney, and filling all of outer space. On in-breath, see
      this radiating in through the pores of the skin over the left kidney, filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, so that they become one.

      "I and the Father are one."

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z