remember the dawn

  • mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005

      REMEMBER THE DAWN

      The dawn breaks silently without acclaim,

      crawling into our moment of awakening.

      In morning's whisper comes embrace of day.

      New light breaking,

      across the threshold of consciousness.

      Escorting Being into,

      another cycle of short duration,

      a movement in longer cycles. . .

      A quantum glimpse of

      ALL THAT IS, AND FOREVER SHALL B

      E.

      The potential of dawn exists within every moment.

      The sun and the earth conspire to remind us,

      with sweeping strokes of the cosmic brush.

      Remember, remember always, the dawn.

      -

      by Simeon Nartoomid