Re: << lovingpurelove >> A sweet chat with The Divine Heavenly Father......

  • shirleyponto@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Dear Priya:

      How beautiful!

      "You raise me up so I can stand on mountains,
        You raise me up so I can go above the stormy seas,
       You raise me up and put me on your shoulders,
        Taking me up higher than I have ever been
      I am strong when I am on your shoulders,
      You raise me up to more than I can be."

      The chanting and singing that I have been hearing only confirms every single thing you have written.  His precious arms around Mother Earth blesses us constantly. My heart, soul, spirit, and mind absolutely resonates with you.

      He has put all of you in my heart space and it brings great joy to me.

      Angel Hugs for a Rainbow Dolphin Day!

      Love, Light, and Peaceful Blessings,
      Shirley Irene